User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

To the piece of chocolate cake I ate tonight:

What happened? What we had was wonderful. Every bite was more delicious than the last. I never thought it could be like this. But then, just as my enjoyment of you reached its crescendo, you were gone like so much tax refund. Where did you go? Wasn't it good for you, too? Now even my memories are marred by the realization that you were suffering, wasting away, and finally had no choice but to leave my bowl entirely.

Did I commit a faux pas, suggesting that menage a trois with the coffee ice cream? I assumed you would enjoy it, too. And, for awhile, you seemed to--your delicate crumbs wantonly mingling with the rich, brown, melty goodness of the ice cream in a sensual explosion.

Oh, my God. I just realized that the ice cream is gone, too. You two are together. I should have known neither of you could resist the other. After all, I couldn't.

R.I.P., piece of chocolate cake. And coffee ice cream, though our love affair was more about carnal lust than deep, meaningful love, R.I.P. to you, too. I hope you are both happy.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Goodbye dear flip-flops... I bought you for $2 from a street vendor in Brazil, which is awesome since they were a pair of Havainas and would have cost 10 times as much here. The fact that your soles have worn thinner than tissue paper and sharp sticks poke through them probably means that I should break down and buy a new pair of shoes, but where in the US will I find a bright pink and orange pair?!?!?
    *weeps* *pours a forty on the concrete for the flippies demise*

I had a pair of jeans that I bought when I was 13. They were the most perfect jeans ever made by man. I wore them until they faded, then I studded them. After the studs started to pull loose, I had a comic book artist friend draw all over them, and I wore them some more. After the drawings faded, I wore them while I welded, until they got so thin they ripped in inappropriate places. So I sewed patches on them, and wore them some more. Until finally, one of my friends told me he could see through them. I still have them, though. I loved those jeans.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I was volunteering for a charity fundraiser bike ride *on my birthday* doing roadside bike repair the other weekend; after volunteering, my friend and I went out for a quick 50k ride. It was really (really really really) cold for August. Normally I am sweltering hot in a bikini on my birthday, this year I was wearing long underwear and a toque because of the huge wind and rain and generally unusually low temps.

On the ride, it (finally) decided to clear up, the sun came out and reminded us it was August, and I got super hot. So I took off my toque (sorta like a mitten but for your head when it's cold outside) and put it in my pocket. And then lost it along the 50k and it was getting too dark to go back and retrace the route.

It was a gorgeous toque. I loved it. So very much. It wasn't even expensive, simply a sentimental toque.

I suppose I can replace it with something nicer for like nine bucks using my pro deal discounts at the bike shop. But I lost my favourite toque. !

lol that's pathetic.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    I was volunteering for a charity fundraiser bike ride *on my birthday* doing roadside bike repair the other weekend; after volunteering, my friend and I went out for a quick 50k ride. It was really (really really really) cold for August. Normally I am sweltering hot in a bikini on my birthday, this year I was wearing long underwear and a toque because of the huge wind and rain and generally unusually low temps.

On the ride, it (finally) decided to clear up, the sun came out and reminded us it was August, and I got super hot. So I took off my toque (sorta like a mitten but for your head when it's cold outside) and put it in my pocket. And then lost it along the 50k and it was getting too dark to go back and retrace the route.

It was a gorgeous toque. I loved it. So very much. It wasn't even expensive, simply a sentimental toque.

I suppose I can replace it with something nicer for like nine bucks using my pro deal discounts at the bike shop. But I lost my favourite toque. !

lol that's pathetic.
    Canadians have a special relationship with their toques. It's alright.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Zoom Airlines, died along with $2000 of my money, and flights that will never be realised earlier this week.
    Ouch.

Read about that one in the paper. That's a lot of money to be out. Is that at least Canadian dollars?
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    Canadians have a special relationship with their toques. It's alright.
    *sniff* Thanks, Jaye.

It's been 7 days and a few hours since I saw it last. Not that I'm still counting.
    C.S. Lewis

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Yay! A road rider! I've hardly ridden since I quit racing two years ago, but I'm dying to start again (not racing, it's for the birds. Maybe time trials). RIP, fitness. Must...Shape...Up....

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Yay! A road rider! I've hardly ridden since I quit racing two years ago, but I'm dying to start again (not racing, it's for the birds). Must...Shape...Up.... RIP, fitness.
    I flying on my road bike.
    C.S. Lewis

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Here is some of the fitness which is RIP atm :

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Here is some of the fitness which is RIP atm :
    Now, is this you in the gay bike pants? You rock them.