MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Default Tenacious Tom seeking Feline Friendly Femme

((Sorry, I have to do this ))

I am a mixed breed, short hair, male. I am home and child firendly and bite only when asked . There are few things I am not capable of around the house and the things I don't know I can easily figure out. Sometimes I am too smart for my own good, other times I am too nice for my own good, and when I'm not either of those I'm too spaced for my own good. I am very playful and enjoy cuddles on the couch; however, I do need time outside or I start to yowl. I do not require a litter box, just keep the bathroom door open and I'll do the rest. Any takers?
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Have you been properly neutered?

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Have you been vaccinated?

heart on fire

I think the ad needs to be more specific about what you are really like on a day to day basis. It's too vague and general.

It also may be misleading people into thinking you are a furry as in the fetish sense.

MBTI
    INFP

Why do you act like a cat?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Have you been properly neutered?
    No, but I don't mark

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    Have you been vaccinated?
    And I have my card

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I think the ad needs to be more specific about what you are really like on a day to day basis. It's too vague and general.

It also may be misleading people into thinking you are a furry as in the fetish sense.
    Yeah, I guess I just answer phones for people who need help with computer problems. Otherwise I'm walking, goofing off here, or at aikido. The furry thing is answered below.

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    Why do you act like a cat?
    Because it's fun, I can relate to it easily, and it's really just a big running joke for me.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Because it's fun, I can relate to it easily, and it's really just a big running joke for me.
    It's up to you whether or not you want to pretend to be a cat, but you may want to give it up if your aim is to be attractive to the fairer sex.

See, right now when you said "it's really just a big running joke for me", I already liked you more. I can relate to you being open and not hiding behind playfulness. Sure it's fun and safe to be playful.. but it's attractive for someone to take the risk of being real.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Please, don't get me started...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    It's up to you whether or not you want to pretend to be a cat, but you may want to give it up if your aim is to be attractive to the fairer sex.

See, right now when you said "it's really just a big running joke for me", I already liked you more. I can relate to you being open and not hiding behind playfulness. Sure it's fun and safe to be playful.. but it's attractive for someone to take the risk of being real.
    I guess I should stop spamming the board so much so that my being real is more noticed. Honestly, I have a feeling no one really would notice my more real and serious posts. This thread was started in the Fluff Zone for a reason, a bit of reality drenched in silliness as a parody to another thread. I wonder if this post will really be noticed...

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

Yes, it's noticed.