User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 62

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,628

    Default Come Up with Creative Ways to Get Banned Without Actually Doing Them

    I'll start: spamming pictures of dead rotting animals everywhere.

  2. #2
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    I came up with a way a few years ago. Where you could just repeat the same post or post the same picture all the time everywhere on every thread all the time until people get frustrated enough. Go through warnings, infractions, then ban. Though it might be that mods might limit you to the graveyard, which used to be old practice though I wouldn't see a less convenient option. Thought of some other fun ways but I'm not particularly interested in putting anything to practice. It's a little childish.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Frosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx
    Posts
    5,779

    Default

    Changing your name, picture, info to someone elses and then posting pictures of dead rotting animals under their name.

    Replying to everything with mthats what your mom said last night'

    Writing some long dramatic speech about how because of everything you learned from typology central you are now informed enough about people to start your own master race by annihilating people by MBTI type.

    Repeatedly claiming in every thread that you are the second coming and damning whoever disagrees with you to hell

    Copying everything down word for word that was said before in a thread over and over again

    Tell the moderators you are coming after them, send them pictures of their houses

    Disagree with the moderators
    Likes Cygnus, themightyfetus liked this post

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Repeatedly claiming in every thread that you are the second coming and damning whoever disagrees with you to hell
    Is that what Azure Flame/DJ Arendee did?
    Likes five sounds liked this post

  5. #5
    The Green Jolly Robin H.
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,683

    Default

    male butt pics - fully exposed.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"




    Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

    Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes /DG/ liked this post

  6. #6
    The Lost One Nico_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Change my picture to a swastika and start to behave accordingly? Would that do it? Not very creative, though.
    "The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd."
    - Bernard Russell

  7. #7
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Send long, gruesome, cut-off death threats in reputation comments until you get reported and banned.

    Go into private blogs of mods and post animal porn.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

  8. #8
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Flood Ivy's rep comments with pictures of Justin Bieber.
    Likes Totenkindly, GarrotTheThief, Hard, Ivy liked this post

  9. #9
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Send me $100 a week for life. (It's worth a try! You should try it. If I don't respond, send more!)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Cygnus, N/A, GarrotTheThief, Ivy liked this post

  10. #10
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,806

    Default

    Every post must consist of just one line:

    ^agreed with the above


    And you never reply with anything else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    I'll start: spamming pictures of dead rotting animals everywhere.
    ^agreed with the above

    Quote Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
    I came up with a way a few years ago. Where you could just repeat the same post or post the same picture all the time everywhere on every thread all the time until people get frustrated enough. Go through warnings, infractions, then ban. Though it might be that mods might limit you to the graveyard, which used to be old practice though I wouldn't see a less convenient option. Thought of some other fun ways but I'm not particularly interested in putting anything to practice. It's a little childish.
    ^agreed with the above

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Changing your name, picture, info to someone elses and then posting pictures of dead rotting animals under their name.

    Replying to everything with mthats what your mom said last night'

    Writing some long dramatic speech about how because of everything you learned from typology central you are now informed enough about people to start your own master race by annihilating people by MBTI type.

    Repeatedly claiming in every thread that you are the second coming and damning whoever disagrees with you to hell

    Copying everything down word for word that was said before in a thread over and over again

    Tell the moderators you are coming after them, send them pictures of their houses

    Disagree with the moderators
    ^agreed with the above

    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Is that what Azure Flame/DJ Arendee did?
    ^agreed with the above

    Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    male butt pics - fully exposed.
    ^agreed with the above

    Quote Originally Posted by Nico_D View Post
    Change my picture to a swastika and start to behave accordingly? Would that do it? Not very creative, though.
    ^agreed with the above

    Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    Send long, gruesome, cut-off death threats in reputation comments until you get reported and banned.

    Go into private blogs of mods and post animal porn.
    ^agreed with the above

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Flood Ivy's rep comments with pictures of Justin Bieber.
    ^agreed with the above

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Send me $100 a week for life. (It's worth a try! You should try it. If I don't respond, send more!)
    ^agreed with the above

    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

    Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.
    Likes Totenkindly, GarrotTheThief, Rasofy, N/A liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Best way to get sick in a day
    By prplchknz in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 04:56 PM
  2. Best way to get good at MBTI quickly
    By slonzor in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 04:35 AM
  3. Coming up with solutions between Idealists and Rationals
    By hotmale in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 05:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO