User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Come Up with Creative Ways to Get Banned Without Actually Doing Them

7w8 sx

Report an admin to another admin saying that he is a f**ktard that has no idea how to run a forum site and that he has a double digit IQ, that will kill two birds with one stone causing an admin riot and your banning
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Please vote on my johari window at
    I promise it will not take long.

Dupes. Never ending dupes. Dupes for the dupes.

And also, make every post you make seem like it is vaguely referencing several close to the bone things passive aggressively and then vehemently deny what you are doing by making another post that passive aggressively backbites the accuser. Do this frequently. Better if you continuously pull the victim card out and ram it into everyones face whenever anyone confronts you about what you are doing. Even better if you get the person you are arguing with to do the same thing. Best if you pull an audience to confuse the fuck out of.

So pretty much be an arguing woman. Or get into a fight with one for long enough. Sexist but in my experience- and including myself- tends to be more common amongst women. Around it for too long and you might find yourself catching.

Sad that the above came to mind. And in no way am I actually encouraging this. God no. *shudders* Always collaberation in my book. But yeah. And this is not an example of itself or whatever the term for that is-self referencing, dunno. Just came to mind when I thought of ways to legit get banned.