First 4567 Last

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

Go in the support/advice forum and reply to everything exactly like this, over and over:
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Claim that you are the spirit comprised of everything that the moderators have done to displease the masses and say that they should be VERY AFRAID... Boo

Try to sell butt-cream to everyone. Do not give up. Claim that you need to sell the butt cream to feed your family. Be on peoples asses about the butt-cream.

Start or use a thread like this and complain to the moderators that they are actually doing them and post a different emoticon underneath.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Argue with everything that the moderators say. If they say their favorite color is green, argue. If they say they believe in inner harmony and strengthening their inner core, argue. Argue about everything.

Spam

In every thread copy down the ?manuscript? of forest gump. Cute at first, too much of Forest can make you want to run.

Tag the moderators and surrounf them with bomb emojis, or panda chainsaw emojis.

Write an erotic story featuring all of the moderators. Give them all very active roles with each other.

Trick or treat on the threads and continue after its done being cute.

The keys are either shock value or persistance. Both is great, but if you go hard on one and neglect the other you can work your way to a pretty nice ban.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Moderator fanfic? I would read that.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    The keys are either shock value or persistance. Both is great, but if you go hard on one and neglect the other you can work your way to a pretty nice ban.
    You seem like you have maybe done this before.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Be on peoples asses about the butt-cream.
    Be the butt-cream.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]
    Likes Ivy, N/A liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

My plan has six stages to it.

The first is Ingratiation with The Mod Collective. By responding to controversial/confrontational threads with both a calm demeanour and the wisdom of an aged badger. Building a reputation as a reasonable, rational, empathetic individual capable of putting aside ego for the greater good.

The second stage is Sedition. Whilst I gather approval amongst TMC, I will also be gathering support amongst the Various Disestablishment Movements. Playing the role of the confused wolf cub to their alpha. Establishing a delicate position in which I can still maintain my reputation, but giving it an edge of uncertainty which VDM will seek to take advantage of.

The third stage is the Culmination. With the support from diverse elements of the site I will have effectively guaranteed my spot as a moderator. At this point I will completely cut ties with the VDM becoming a “perfect mod”.

Dissolution the hardest stage. In which I shall breakdown the three pillars of forum; The Administrator, TMC, VDM. My repentance is part one, turning back to the VDM. They will accept me back, because I shall apologetically corroborate every theory they have about the TMC. Part two is sowing discontent amongst the TMC. Using my position as the new guy I shall start a game of telephone, leaking information to the VDM having them blame it on other mods, creating a fractious volatile collective, with my aged badger voice the sole port in this stormy sea. Lastly I shall start to insinuate to the VDM that the real bad guy is the administrator. Simultaneously I will be mentioning to TMC how ineffective the administrator has been throughout the whole débâcle.

The fifth stage is Despotism. The administrator having felt the need to recuse himself, (And me being the only impartial mod left) will grant me temporary administration privileges. Thus begins my reign of terror. I shall immediately institute unpalatable policies; such as: Demand everyone change there type to ESFJ having IN in any form will be license for immediate banning. Any talk of intuition, any videos/pictures of cute animals, everyone's avatar must be a Disney character, any talk of enneagram especially e4, any discussion of anything other then the proper way to fold clothes, and the oxygen–hemoglobin dissociation curve will result in immediate banning.

Stage six Revolution; having effectively united the forum in way that has never been seen, I will be permabanned. Though my presence shall be gone, my legacy will remain. No longer shall members refer to Hitler and Stalin, no longer shall they call it godwining a thread. No you will remember my name.

Or alternatively I could hit on NoahFence.
    “Brighter, now brighter, pay no mind to those who squint, burn with all your heat.”
    Likes Ivy, Cygnus, Crabs liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mobius View Post
    Or alternatively I could hit on NoahFence.
    It'd probably be easier to just do the first one.
    Likes C.J.Woolf, Dr Mobius liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    You seem like you have maybe done this before.

That I will neither confirm nor deny
    Likes Ivy liked this post