User Tag List

First 78910 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Whenever I am at peace I look depressed, whenever I'm relaxed I look grim, whenever I'm trying to make a joke I look offending, whenever I am in a normal mood I look like I have a "ready to kill" instinct, whenever I am unfocused I have no expression, whenever I'm happy I look like I'm on crack, and whenever I'm mad I'm like a demon. Yup pretty much sums me up.
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Please vote on my johari window at
    http://kevan.org/jh/kensei16
    I promise it will not take long.

MBTI
    yupp

depends how humid and bright things are. very humid and bright i get accused of wanting to shoot everyone. cool and darker i'm content and like yeah i'll be your friend or i won't cuz you're actually a terrible person
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    depends how humid and bright things are. very humid and bright i get accused of wanting to shoot everyone. cool and darker i'm content and like yeah i'll be your friend or i won't cuz you're actually a terrible person
    Have you noticed that pattern in the weather where you live? I've definitely noticed patterns of behavior with seasons. Around late February in the NE, people start to pep up a bit, for instance.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Have you noticed that pattern in the weather where you live? I've definitely noticed patterns of behavior with seasons. Around late February in the NE, people start to pep up a bit, for instance.
    no it's not related to weather. i just don't like the heat at all.and the sun makes my eyes squiinty
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

no it's not related to weather. i just don't like the heat at all.and the sun makes my eyes squiinty
    Lol I completely sympathize... whenever it gets above 80 degrees and it's humid as hell (this is SoCal afterall) then I just get irritated at everything around me and it's difficult for me to focus my mind on anything. And in contrast, When it's cold in late November I tend to withdraw and drop out into my own world, not caring about what is taking place around me. I tend to be very sensitive towards outer stimuli. (light, heat, sound, etc.)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I think it's more of a Amused/Smug Resting Face.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I think it's more of a Amused/Smug Resting Face.
    I've gotten quite good at smirking myself, on my good days.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    Lol I completely sympathize... whenever it gets above 80 degrees and it's humid as hell (this is SoCal afterall) then I just get irritated at everything around me and it's difficult for me to focus my mind on anything. And in contrast, When it's cold in late November I tend to withdraw and drop out into my own world, not caring about what is taking place around me. I tend to be very sensitive towards outer stimuli. (light, heat, sound, etc.)
    same, but not in SoCal i was so happy that i left south florida largely cuz of the sunshine and heat and people think i'm insane moving to a semi-mountainous area but this weeek has been unusually hot.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

same, but not in SoCal i was so happy that i left south florida largely cuz of the sunshine and heat and people think i'm insane moving to a semi-mountainous area but this weeek has been unusually hot.
    Do you think you would be able to move somewhere with a cooler clime, or is that not in the cards for you now?

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Do you think you would be able to move somewhere with a cooler clime, or is that not in the cards for you now?
    I left south florida. read the post again i am in a cooler climate but it's summer
    In no likes experiment.

that is all