First 8910

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I left south florida. read the post again i am in a cooler climate but it's summer
    Right, but SoCal tends to be warm all year round, at least in the coasts. It can get windy and cool in the winter in the interior.

I've found that I prefer temperate climates. I like the change in seasons; the variety keeps life interesting.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Have you noticed that pattern in the weather where you live? I've definitely noticed patterns of behavior with seasons. Around late February in the NE, people start to pep up a bit, for instance.
    I'm the opposite. I love fall and winter, but when spring rolls around, my contentment starts to wane. By the time summer comes, I pretty much hate life. Relentless heat and sunshine turn me into a murderous Gorgon.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Right, but SoCal tends to be warm all year round, at least in the coasts. It can get windy and cool in the winter in the interior.

I've found that I prefer temperate climates. I like the change in seasons; the variety keeps life interesting.
    seriously learn to readd i saidd i wasn't in socal.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I'm the opposite. I love fall and winter, but when spring comes around, my contentment starts to wane. By the time summer comes, I pretty much hate life. Relentless heat and sunshine turn me into a murderous Gorgon.
    I prefer fall and winter myself. I'm an autumn child. My birthday always came when all the leaves were falling, and I love that feeling.

I think spring is my least favorite. I get bad allergies towards the end, and in the beginning of spring, I get annoyed and impatient at how inconsistent the weather is from day to day. The see-saw between hot and cold annoys me.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78