User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is your view on life/what do you want to accomplish?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • It is what it is. I don't see any reason to have an opinion on something that is just there.

2 18.18%
  • Life is what you make of it, so it completely is up to the person.

6 54.55%
  • You only have one life, so live it to the fullest.

3 27.27%
  • Help people as much as you can, and change the world!

4 36.36%
  • Find out who you are and who you're meant to be

3 27.27%
  • See logic in all things, and solve the puzzle that is life.

3 27.27%
  • Be successful, and be a leader.

2 18.18%
  • Life is a beautiful thing that should be cherished.

4 36.36%
  • Get to the root of all the world's problems and solve them with kindness and compassion.

2 18.18%
  • Other/you can't categorize this just by a poll. Too many views.

1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 12

MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by toilet View Post
    haha wow your username wasn't kidding

maybe it is medical, if not, who cares chill out yo
    Hahaha yeah... That's kinda why I chose the name XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    The closest to me is life is what it is. There is no reason behind it, it's simply an accident and a huge bit of chance that it came to be. As such, make the best of it. Or not. Its your life you can ultimately choose to do with it that you want. Of course, I am of the view that your life should minimized negative impact on others as much as possible.
    Yeah good point. Life really is what you make of it.
    "...Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
    I doubted if I should ever come back.
    I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."
    -The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost

MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by toilet View Post
    haha wow your username wasn't kidding

maybe it is medical, if not, who cares chill out yo
    I put the medical stuff in there so no one would get offended, and I've been dying to say that line but it's his life. I know people who do it. I actually have no problem with it...but when it takes over your life, it kinda is a problem.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Mychemicalkilljoy View Post
    You're not alone. I bet millions of people are struggling with the same issues as you. It will be okay. The best way to compose is only do it when you're ready. Do you play an instrument? Play that. Turn your sadness into creativity to make something great.
    Sadness and depression are not the same thing. If you are genuinely depressed - and by that I mean you have major depressive episodes - you'll realise that the gloom has degraded your very cognition. It becomes impossible to compose, write poetry or anything like that. You can't concentrate, and motivating yourself to do anything becomes very hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mychemicalkilljoy View Post
    That's what I do with poems. I write out my emotions, and I play guitar. Just FYI, the whole point of poetry and music is to show emotion. Use that to your advantage. I can tell that you have an immense talent. Don't let it go to waste-no matter how lazy you feel. I get like that too sometimes. We all do. Music changes humans in so many ways. It's amazing. And if you are struggling wih depression, find the root of the cause. Analyze yourself like you do to other people. That has helped me and many others. It will be okay. I'm here if you need anything.
    I can't connect to my emotions; all higher understanding, my connection to my very self...it's all gone. I am numb, empty, devoid of feelings. You're asking me to "examine myself" when I can't even figure out who I am anymore. It is hard for me to just get out of bed in the morning, so where can I find the strength to do any creative work?

MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Sadness and depression are not the same thing. If you are genuinely depressed - and by that I mean you have major depressive episodes - you'll realise that the gloom has degraded your very cognition. It becomes impossible to compose, write poetry or anything like that. You can't concentrate, and motivating yourself to do anything becomes very hard.

I can't connect to my emotions; all higher understanding, my connection to my very self...all gone. I am numb, empty, devoid of feelings. You're asking me to "examine myself" when I can't even figure out who I am anymore. These strategies all so easy when you are not, and have not ever been depressed for years. You lose so much energy as well. It is hard for me to just get out of bed in the morning, so where can I find the strength to do any creative work?
    Maybe go to a therapist? I have no experience with depression first hand so I don't know.

MBTI
    IXTX
    Enneagram
    4 sp
    Socionics
    entj Ni

how about a few free cool pdf links towards the subject of finding out what it means to be an alpha intj or just something suprerior, reason is ive lost all hope in my country to produce the kind of work i crave and now im falling down with my standards i remember a time when i used to be the best at everything now im just a shadow of my former self i need to find my balance again anyone got ideas on how i can make this happen to become a truer intj and drive myself towards success again?

MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Bnova View Post
    how about a few free cool pdf links towards the subject of finding out what it means to be an alpha intj or just something suprerior, reason is ive lost all hope in my country to produce the kind of work i crave and now im falling down with my standards i remember a time when i used to be the best at everything now im just a shadow of my former self i need to find my balance again anyone got ideas on how i can make this happen to become a truer intj and drive myself towards success again?
    Socionics dives more deeply into who you are more than MBTI, so you're an ENTj...right? So I'll go by that if that's okay. You also give off an ENTj vibe. You said earlier that you had schizophrenia. Do you see things? How often? How does it affect you? Maybe the thing in your life that's bringing you down is the mental aspect. I don't want to make any false conclusions, but my grandma had schizophrenia and that turned her life upside down. I am not saying that could be the sole cause, since there are many other factors as well. Go to a psychiatrist? I don't know because I've never known anyone with that. Good luck! This too, shall pass. Oh and finding a creative outlet as well can help (at least for me).

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram