User Tag List

Default FINISH THE STORY

I'll start the story, you add parts to it, the next poster adds the next part, etc.

Here's where our tale begins:

Once upon a time, Satan laid his smexy unholy eggs in my ears and little dumb baby Satans crawled out. They hurt. They dissolved a lot of my inner ears with their sheer evil. It hurt, but I let them stay until they grew big enough to survive. But I did it for Satan.

There, I drastically censored my original idea. Now PICK IT UP.
    Last edited by Cygnus; 12-23-2014 at 07:44 PM.
    Likes five sounds, The Wailing Specter liked this post

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    I'll start the story, you add parts to it, the next poster adds the next part, etc. until the thread has so many posts the site loses bandwidth and crashes and some minimum-wage worker has to go into the depths of the server's computer mainframe and manually extract every last post of the resulting glorious masterpiece for publishing.

Here's where our tale begins:

Once upon a time, Satan laid his smexy unholy eggs in my ears and little dumb baby Satans crawled out. They hurt. They dissolved a lot of my inner ears with their sheer evil. It hurt, but I let them stay until they grew big enough to survive. But I did it for Satan.

There, I drastically censored my original idea. Now PICK IT UP.
    It was at that moment that the creatures became more aware of their existence, their place in the universe.

One turned to me and began to speak, seemingly saying "What is your name? I have no name. Could you give me one?"

Of course, with my ears in their current condition, I was deaf and the specifics of what the creature said were, at the time, a matter of speculation. Its tail swished back and forth, its golden eyes peering into my soul. This creature is actually kind of cute, I thought.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    It was at that moment that the creatures became more aware of their existence, their place in the universe.

One turned to me and began to speak, seemingly saying "What is your name? I have no name. Could you give me one?"

Of course, with my ears in their current condition, I was deaf and the specifics of what the creature said were, at the time, a matter of speculation. Its tail swished back and forth, its golden eyes peering into my soul. This creature is actually kind of cute, I thought.
    I walked into a room where strange little creatures were peering into a guy's soul. I said, "I command you to all drop dead and turn to dust." They screamed in agony, dropped dead and turned to dust, and I didn't even have to speak Latin, use a stake or throw salt at them.

Then I turned and saw that guy looking at me, more horrified of me than he had been of them. I extended my hand, sent some energy his way, healed his messed up ears and cautioned him to be careful what he let into his ears the next time. Then my cell phone rang. It was the prime minister of England, all frantic and what-not. Apparently, some dragon was blowing smoke at Buckingham Palace and they needed a dragon tamer.

I gave the ear guy one last look, the kind that makes the devil fear and tremble, the kind that says I know who I am, what I am and what I can do. I just glared at him for a few seconds, then I snapped my fingers and teleported out of there.

I wasn't coming back.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

I sat down. Arms around my bended knees. I swear you could've cut out a chunk of my flesh and used it to build a heavy iron bridge, that's how still I was. Just staring.
    It's like time travel, I swear. I couldn't tell if it was all in a split second or if it was for hours or even days that I sat there. It's the same thing with dreams, how so much of your unconscious mind is racing to create so many details that you can see the events of days passing by while it's really all just happening in one moment. Maybe it was because I half expected Satan to materialize in front of me, expect me to "pay up" for not properly fostering his young or holding up the deal and all that. But that's the worst part.
    Nothing came.
    I just sat there. Just sat there and sat there. And all that dust left around the room from those things that person killed.

The first thing I did when I was over my little shock was inspect one of these little piles. Bent over. The substance was greyish-purple. Didn't have a texture that looked like sand or dust at all, actually. It felt like sand to the touch, but its surface looked like some liquid that hadn't spilled over for some reason, it was all so fine and glossy with discolored patches in it like oil.

I kept a sack of the stuff, while the rest I swept up and threw out.

And suddenly a warm hole opened and I hit a an alien king with really bad temper on the head and they invaded and killed everything.
    The end.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

New one:
    In a near future after the "Great Drinking Water War", earth still suffers from the effects of climate change and overpopulation. The rich have left the planet together with most scientists, engineers and some humanoid working robots.
    Somehow, suicidal islamic extremists managed to destroy almost all the accomplishments of the humanistic western high civilization before the leftover of the U.S. government killed the few remaining occupants by dropping their last atomic bomb on their own ground. The human population on earth is almost extinct, only a small part could survive in underground bunkers, eating up preservatives-loaded food.
    Only 2 literary works survived the assault, Nietzsche's "Also sprach Zarathustra" and Sade's "120 days of Sodom". As the generations pass, the religions of the old days are virtually forgotten and cults begin to form around mentioned books. Formerly admired values are now turned upside down - in place of family and empathy there is now the pure satisfaction of the self, a machiavellistic, social-darwinistic society is now populating the world.
    A new power has claimed the uppermost position of spiritual leadership, outlandish and familiar at the same time.

4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist
    Likes The Wailing Specter, Cygnus, cm81 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    New one:
    In a near future after the "Great Drinking Water War", earth still suffers from the effects of climate change and overpopulation. The rich have left the planet together with most scientists, engineers and some humanoid working robots.
    Somehow, suicidal islamic extremists managed to destroy almost all the accomplishments of the humanistic western high civilization before the leftover of the U.S. government killed the few remaining occupants by dropping their last atomic bomb on their own ground. The human population on earth is almost extinct, only a small part could survive in underground bunkers, eating up preservatives-loaded food.
    Only 2 literary works survived the assault, Nietzsche's "Also sprach Zarathustra" and Sade's "120 days of Sodom". As the generations pass, the religions of the old days are virtually forgotten and cults begin to form around mentioned books. Formerly admired values are now turned upside down - in place of family and empathy there is now the pure satisfaction of the self, a machiavellistic, social-darwinistic society is now populating the world.
    A new power has claimed the uppermost position of spiritual leadership, outlandish and familiar at the same time.

There was among the brutal tribes one clan-leader named Berngornne. Berngornne led the prosperous Gibuoutl Kult, a fairly prosperous but relatively humane clan, cannibalistic brutes nonetheless. One day, his following obtained a fairly intact speeder bike from an old US military warehouse. He, Sagyrtuul, and Glauume rode across the salt flats on the bike. They stabbed him in the back, abandoned him, and flew the bike away. But he sucked up his wounds, wandered out of the flats and found water, where he hid in a cave.

In the cave, Berngornne saw visions of colored static lights jumpibg across the walls in his exhaustion. Then he saw a vision of a woman in golden armor devouring tiny children from the ruins of a tiny coty of mud. Grieved and exhausted, he snapped the hallucination's neck and it all vanished, but he remembered the shape of her golden helm. So years passed, he wandered the lands eating only fungus that grew on the dead, and he carved himself a metal helmet in the shape of the lady's golden one, swearing to bring an end to the era of lust and fear that reigned. And he started a small following of the Fungus-Eaters.

His clan hid in the desert across the mountains from a makeshift hilltop village, but Lugart was too brash and ran in the streets announcing a revolution in the village, that Berngornne and the Fungus-Eaters would save them all. The villagers hunted half of them down, and Berngornne and his survivors hid in the Earth.

And the few that had wealth and safety in that world made castles in the deepest bunkers. And they connected these dungeons like a maze, and they had in this a massive stronghold, deep and mighty. And they grew stranger and madder from hiding alone in the Earth, and when Berngornne's survivors hid in the depths they stumbled into this keep and were slain. But a chronicler Max retold Berngornne's story and the life of the clan, and the secrets they'd learned, the plans they'd made. But Max went mad from the struggling life of a surface cannibal, and though his writings lived, he died.

A boy Ellis lived on the surface. He was proficient in things he did. But he saw the things one did in the life on the Surface. He's heard of Berngornne and his gold mask, and desired the secrets, with which the Earth might be saved. One day, in a cave, he met a dying messenger who'd ventured in and out of the Keep, and from him he obtained the Mask itself, which he kept hidden. One day, a strange new breed of pirates with guns and cannons looted his village. He fled, he lied, he tricked, he adapted to live and travelled across vast landscapes alone under the Gold Mask. But he never forgot his mission to find the texts of Max and the secrets of Berngornne, that he would soon end the chaos over the Earth.
    Likes The Wailing Specter liked this post