User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Default GRUDGE MATCH - Cafe and Ivy

A challenge has been issued for me and cafe to have a duel to figure out which one of us is a nicer lady. I hereby throw down my glove. Come get some, cafe!

I mean, if you want to. I don't want to bother you if you're busy or something.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Heh. Well, I do need to make a milk and bread run, but I will always have time for you. Um, I think you dropped this. *hands Ivy glove*
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Oh, I was just about to go to the store myself! Why don't you let me pick up your milk and bread while I'm there so you can rest? I know how it is with a bunch of kids all up in your grill.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Oh, and I nearly forgot: THANKS! I would hate to lose one of my best gloves. These are the ones I use to check my mantlepiece for dust, I can't go without them!

MBTI
    ENFJ

Wow how long can it go on...and hey how come I wasn't included..I'm awful nice.
    *Buys a new pair of gloves for both Ivy and Cafe*
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Dusting? We're going to have to dust for this? *looks fearfully at dust bunny lurking in corner* Ummm . . . I might need to throw in the micro-fiber dust cloth.

Maybe we could go to the store together. I'll draft my teenage daughters to babysit your Things and my Spawn. We could stop off for coffee or something, my treat!

Maybe LLNF could meet us there!
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

That sounds awesome! But I couldn't abide it if you paid for all our coffees. I just got a paycheck--sugary coffee and pastry for all!

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Dusting? We're going to have to dust for this? *looks fearfully at dust bunny lurking in corner* Ummm . . . I might need to throw in the micro-fiber dust cloth.

Maybe we could go to the store together. I'll draft my teenage daughters to babysit your Things and my Spawn. We could stop off for coffee or something, my treat!

Maybe LLNF could meet us there!
    No please have a girls day I'll babysit all the kids....in fact having just won free coffee for a year from Peets (yeah baby check out their website www.peets.com) you can both just hang out at my house and drink FREE coffee...it's the best.

now I'll let you two get back to deciding who's nicer cause I think you're both pretty awesome. <this one is me and Cafe This one is me and Ivy > Hey you both even look alike
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I'm frightened and confused. LLNF wtfpwning us at niceness wasn't part of the plan! IT WASN'T PART OF THE PLAN! *self-destructs*

...I guess cafe wins this one.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I think we both lost. And lucked out at the same time. I love win-wins.
    ~ John Rogers