User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by grey_beard View Post
    a) how does your hair get caught in your lip gloss (i.e. can't you pony tail it back or something)? my analogous problem is having my mustache try to creep down over my upper lip...if I've let my shaving slide for a week longer than normal...(I have a full mustache & beard you see...)

(changing the subject again) --
    b) You mentioned somewhere you liked P.G. Wodehouse. Do you have a particular favorite story or character?
    A) When I wear my hair down on a windy day, it blows in my face, and the strands get stuck on my lips. Then when I remove them, my hair comes away all sticky.

B) Oh man, where to start? "Code of the Woosters" is a classic. And I love "Right Ho, Jeeves", if I'm thinking of the right story. It's hard to keep all the Jeeves stories straight. "Leave It to Psmith" is great, too.

As for characters, Bertie Wooster is my favorite, because he's such a lovable, kind-hearted idiot. And I just love his narration style; especially the way he abbreviates words for no reason, "like eggs and b." and "I sank into a c. and passed an agitated h. over the b." So unnecessary and hilarious.

I also really like Psmith, and Uncle Fred, and of course Jeeves. I think my favorite female character is Aunt Dahlia.

What about you?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    A) When I wear my hair down on a windy day, it blows in my face, and the strands get stuck on my lips. Then when I remove them, my hair comes away all sticky.

B) Oh man, where to start? "Code of the Woosters" is a classic. And I love "Right Ho, Jeeves", if I'm thinking of the right story. It's hard to keep all the Jeeves stories straight. "Leave It to Psmith" is great, too.

As for characters, Bertie Wooster is my favorite, because he's such a lovable, kind-hearted idiot. And I just love his narration style; especially the way he abbreviates words for no reason, "like eggs and b." and "I sank into a c. and passed an agitated h. over the b." So unnecessary and hilarious.

I also really like Psmith, and Uncle Fred, and of course Jeeves. I think my favorite female character is Aunt Dahlia.

What about you?
    LOL -- If you get me started I'll be here all night, and I really need to get to bed.

I'm not sure if I like any characters (although, yeah, Bertie is pretty cool) as much as the situations or individual stories...some of my favorites are "The Clicking of Cuthbert" and "Strychnine in the Soup" (the gorilla part had me in hysterics). But I think my favorites are "The Reverent Wooing of Archibald" ("Do you drink?" "Yes." "And do you smoke as well?" "Yes, in fact, rather better.") and "The Truth About George" (with Sir Jasper ffinch-ffarrowmere).

No, I'm lying. I love them *all*.

Good night, must doze off now. Happy Reading!
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.

My natural hair is really thick, wavy, and kind of curly at the end. It irritates me so I straighten my hair every day. I either leave it down or wear it in a ponytail. Sometimes I clip my ponytail back or I braid or twist my bangs and clip them back.
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    INTJ

/lazy
    Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    I know the perfect song for this thread.

the still of that video is how i look after my hair has dried.

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

Well I usually just leave my wig out with a simple middle parting. :P

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    This reminds me of a Rush story.

When the first Led Zeppelin album came out, Alex Lifeson (who was like 15 at the time) was bowled over and went out and got a violin bow. Instead of sounding like Jimmy Page he just got resin all over his guitar strings. He had to boil them to get it off because couldn't afford a new set of strings.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

bedhead

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

That. Guess I must've been absent when everyone else was taught to fold swans from their hair because I don't even know how to make a ponytail.
    In that which is night to all things, therein the self-subjugated remains awake; but where all else is awake, that is night for the knower of the self.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

My hair is very curly, and I have two dreads...my typical hairdo is a ponytail with my lil dreads awkwardly sticking out. Lately I've been trying the hair bow, a messy hair bow is fab
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde