Hi, everyone! *waves emphatically*
Okay, so my birthday's coming up on December 21 (obviously I didn't die on my birthday in 2012). It's really on my mind and I'm pretty pumped, so I figured I'd do a little birthday survey. Just some light-hearted questions to make you think about your own personal special day
1. When is your birthday?
2. How old will you be on your next birthday?
3. Do you generally look forward to your birthday? Or do you dread it? Or, to you, is it "just another day?"
4. If you look forward to it, when do you start looking forward to it?
5. What's your favorite part of your birthday?
6. Any birthday traditions?
7. Around how old were you when your birthday started becoming about more than the presents? (Assuming that stage happened at some point.)
8. Do you like the day of your birth? In other words, would you rather have a birthday at a different time of the year? (farther away from a certain time of year, farther away from a loved one's birthday, etc.)
So, yeah. Participate if you want, don't if you don't. And happy birthday to someone out there!