User Tag List

View Poll Results: do you want tom selleck's mustache as a pet?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

5 62.50%
  • no

2 25.00%
  • only if i get his face awell

1 12.50%
  • wait what?

0 0%
12 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Default do you want tom selleck's mustache as a pet?

in case people don't know who he is

or is that just a lone desire of mine. I'm torn i want it as a pet but i think i'd be sad if it wasn't on his face, and i can't steal his face people notice shit like that. so do you want his mustache as a pet?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so
    Likes highlander liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    864 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i want it as a pet but i think i'd be sad if it wasn't on his face, and i can't steal his face people notice shit like that.
    Just start a rumor about cosmetic surgery gone wrong.

But keeping his face sounds gross. Where would you even put it? Would his face be your pet?

If Tom Selleck's mustache was my pet, I'd train it to sneak onto other people's faces at inopportune times and to dust hard to reach places. It seems like it would be a docile pet, but maybe it's a megalomaniac because all of Tom Selleck's power comes from his 'stache.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Just start a rumor about cosmetic surgery gone wrong.

But keeping his face sounds gross. Where would you even put it? Would his face be your pet?

If Tom Selleck's mustache was my pet, I'd train it to sneak onto other people's faces at inopportune times and to dust hard to reach places. It seems like it would be a docile pet, but maybe it's a megalomaniac because all of Tom Selleck's power comes from his 'stache.
    it would make a really good duster. the face thing is, more of he's just not tom selleck with his mustache on his face and I don't want to destroy tom selleck, so i was trying to reach a compromise. as i have no animosity towards him
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    864 sx/so

I didn't think you were trying to destroy Tom Selleck. I just had this image of Tom Selleck's face lying at your feet like a dog. Kind of disturbing. It reminds me of those short stories about the disembodied hand that crawls around the character's house seeking vengeance, except this time it's a mustachioed face slithering up the stairs and under doors just to be next to you because it's your pet. The mustache by itself probably shuffles or scampers around, and those are cuter, friendlier ways of moving about.

Why can't Tom Selleck himself be your pet? That way you don't have to disassemble him.

BTW, how often do you think you'd have to take the mustache to a groomer or barber?

MBTI
    yupp

I didn't think you were trying to destroy Tom Selleck. I just had this image of Tom Selleck's face lying at your feet like a dog. Kind of disturbing. It reminds me of those short stories about the disembodied hand that crawls around the character's house seeking vengeance, except this time it's a mustachioed face slithering up the stairs and under doors just to be next to you because it's your pet. The mustache by itself probably shuffles or scampers around, and those are cuter, friendlier ways of moving about.

Why can't Tom Selleck himself be your pet? That way you don't have to disassemble him.

BTW, how often do you think you'd have to take the mustache to a groomer or barber?

I don't want him i want his mustache, why are you trying to give me more than i want? your like those nice ISFJ mothers when feeding me.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    864 sx/so

I don't want him i want his mustache, why are you trying to give me more than i want? your like those nice ISFJ mothers when feeding me.
    It's only because I don't want Tom Selleck. If I did, I wouldn't even share a single chest hair. Which is gross, but whatever. Also, I think I've been confusing him with Burt Reynolds.

I got a hold of The Fall, which I think you mentioned to me. Between Lee Pace's eyebrows and Tom Selleck's mustache, it makes me wonder about you and men's facial hair.

MBTI
    yupp

It's only because I don't want Tom Selleck. If I did, I wouldn't even share a single chest hair. Which is gross, but whatever. Also, I think I've been confusing him with Burt Reynolds.

I got a hold of The Fall, which I think you mentioned to me. Between Lee Pace's eyebrows and Tom Selleck's mustache, it makes me wonder about you and men's facial hair.

I'm not sexually attracted to Tom Selleck. now read this carefully: I want his mustache as a pet. I do not have sex with my pets
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    864 sx/so

lol

Not sexual. I just think those kinds of features are distinctive and easier to have associations about or to visualize apart from the person. That's it. I just wondered if the thing you notice is the facial hair.

Fewer people should have sex with their pets.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

lol

Not sexual. I just think those kinds of features are distinctive and easier to have associations about or to visualize apart from the person. That's it. I just wondered if the thing you notice is the facial hair.

Fewer people should have sex with their pets.
    I never thought about lee pace's eyebrows
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    864 sx/so

I never thought about lee pace's eyebrows
    Ah, someone else must've talked with me about The Fall and Lee Pace. Sorry about that.