User Tag List

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: today I learned:

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Plastic wrap
    is that hard for ESTPs to get off? I thought they'd be awesome at removing plastic wrap
    by @magpie

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Grumpy Cat's real name is Tartar Sauce.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.
    Likes five sounds liked this post

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Some memories can be transferred by injecting peptides of one brain into another brain. Rats have a startle reponse to the ringing of a bell, but the response disappears after the rat has heard the sound a couple times. If you ring a bell, then kill the rat, and transfer the peptides from that brain to another rat who hasn't heard the sound, the rat doesn't exhibit the startle response anymore.

The "close door" button on most elevators is a dummy button for dummies who aren't patient enough to wait for the door to close. It's purely decorative, not functional.

From Pawn Stars: Nicola Tesla dumped his actress girlfriend because she was too distracting and ended up falling in love with a pigeon.

Left-handed men in the US make about $2500 less than right-handed men and female lefties earn $3400 less than female righties.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

Senior Member Array

Spinosaurus aegypticus most likely lived a semi-aquatic life, feeding on fish and other marine life. Despite its massive size, larger than T. Rex, it would almost certainly never have eaten anything larger than a big fish or amphibian.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    is that hard for ESTPs to get off? I thought they'd be awesome at removing plastic wrap
    wrong type... and I'm not to remove the plastic covering... that would be a very bad thing and I prefer to remain employed as long as I'm making them pay for my schooling

however, found another copy... disappointingly it's about how NOT to get poisoned... my option would have been so much more thrilling!

today I learned that the dog loves cheese more than he loves us... ungrateful bastard (though adorable and speckled, nonetheless)
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

wrong type... and I'm not to remove the plastic covering... that would be a very bad thing and I prefer to remain employed as long as I'm making them pay for my schooling

however, found another copy... disappointingly it's about how NOT to get poisoned... my option would have been so much more thrilling!

today I learned that the dog loves cheese more than he loves us... ungrateful bastard (though adorable and speckled, nonetheless)
    i remember the psa's as a kid saying don't take strange candy off the table cuz it could be drugs and you might become a junkie and your brain will turn into a scramble egg or you'll die. I could go for smarties right now
    by @magpie

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

i remember the psa's as a kid saying don't take strange candy off the table cuz it could be drugs and you might become a junkie and your brain will turn into a scramble egg or you'll die. I could go for smarties right now
    already went with a lovely bag of sour gummy worms... they were delicious and gone way too quickly

mostly I remember psas about brains and drugs and such and they were all eggs... maybe that's why I don't like eggs!
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

already went with a lovely bag of sour gummy worms... they were delicious and gone way too quickly

mostly I remember psas about brains and drugs and such and they were all eggs... maybe that's why I don't like eggs!
    i remember those. rachael leigh cook starred in one
    by @magpie

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

i remember those. rachael leigh cook starred in one
    I remember that one... that looked FUN!

MBTI
    yupp

I remember that one... that looked FUN!
    no snorting heroin, please
    by @magpie