User Tag List

First 12

A wannabe dog

I have many questions about this world that puzzled me too.

Why are there 24 hours in a day? Why can't there be 18 hours in a day?
    Why is there day and night? Why can't there be day only, or night only?
    How will the world end? Is it after all the seas in the world has been dried up? Is it after the sun being extinguished? Is it from wars? Or is it from some widespread diseases?
    Why do we sometimes get feelings of deja vu when we go to a certain place for the first time?
    Why do we feel instantly drawn to some people and not others?
    Why are some people able to see their soulmates in their dreams before meeting their soulmates in real life? How did they managed to do this?
    Why do people who were hypnotized during a past live regression said they are able to see their past lives? Do you think this is just their imagination?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    "Do you realize the sun doesn't go down
    It's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round"
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak, Destiny liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    I have many questions about this world that puzzled me too.

Why are there 24 hours in a day? Why can't there be 18 hours in a day?
    How will the world end? Is it after all the seas in the world has been dried up? Is it after the sun being extinguished? Is it from wars? Or is it from some widespread diseases?
    Why do we sometimes get feelings of deja vu when we go to a certain place for the first time?
    Why do we feel instantly drawn to some people and not others?
    Why are some people able to see their soulmates in their dreams before meeting their soulmates in real life? How did they managed to do this?
    Why do people who were hypnotized during a past live regression said they are able to see their past lives? Do you think this is just their imagination?
    We can consider time as being a unit develop by people, but one can't deny the fact that objects are in constant movement that is influenced by the movement of time as everything is a part of time and space and one can't exist without the other. So as the 4th dimension influences the 3rd, there have to be time and we have to create a measurement for it in order to be able to understand and adapt to it. It takes 24 for the earth to turn around its own axis and the time taken is the time of the day.

Well probably if the earth wouldn't turn around there wouldn't be day and night... just night or just day, but none would be able to live in such conditions most likely.

What do you mean by world? Do you mean the society created by humans or do you mean the planet? Because the planet as the space body can't die from war or illness. It can only be destroyed by sun. Of course the sun will destroy the earth far sooner than it explodes because it will expand into red giant and only then explode. Most likely we don't have to worry about the black hole because the mass of the sun is not enough to create the black hole.
    If you ask about the death of human society...whatever who cares...

A mistake in metrix? Probably just the fact that we have been at very similar place under very similar circumstances before and our mind is msile enough to relate very similar things to the point they seem the same.

Personal preferences? Past experiences?

What kind of bullshit is that?

Imagination of course
    Likes Destiny liked this post

Holes. 100ft holes.

MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Evee's gender is the deepest thing here.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.
    Likes Evee liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

How the hell do you reconcile free will with deterministic cause-and-effect?

What the hell is time? What is the true nature of time? Can I see it go the other way?

What would it mean if I had a perfect clone of me? What would be the moral implications of her death? Having sex with her would obviously be much weirder than regular masturbation, but why?

Are utilitarianism and deontology actually just two sides of one coin? Does that mean we can stop arguing about them?

Why don't I want to plug into the lotus-eater machine even though I want every single thing it could give me?

Will I ever stop resenting the fact that I have to die enough to enjoy the little time I have left to be alive?
    Rational idealist. Ethical hedonist. Secular humanist. Libertarian centrist. Lawful neutral. Melancholic. Medicated Bipolar I. Cat person. Kuudere. Dark magical girl. Slytherin. Alcoholic milkshake enthusiast.
    Johari | Nohari

The dream to awaken our world.

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.