The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Sorry, MQ, but I don't really understand it, either. I've read your OP about twenty times and I get the PP stuff but I don't understand what we're playing for. Do we earn something when we play? Not money, of course, but are there fun things to find along the way, and is there a game endgoal? You said something about artifacts. Do they do something exciting for us? How does the game start? Are the affiliations working together for something, and do players cooperate with other players? Are we playing towards some goal?
    No real endgoal.

Players of the same league work together to fight the other league and godzilla-type monsters. SIS is interested in increasing their personal wealth and power, LASH has humanitarian goals instead of material goals.one day a threat so great will come along that the leagues will put aside their differences and fight together. Unaffiliated players may happen, but there will be a push from both leagues to win them over. Artifacts grant bonuses to ATTACK, DEFENSE, HP, and sometimes grant a bonus power.

I'll give you a hint to the location of one of tge articacts:

It is very hot here.

As far as how the game starts, you basically tell a narrative of your morning routine, then interrupt it by having your chosen league contact you. Lewis Clark would look like this:

I woke up. I had that dream again about Linda, where I dream she really isn't dead. I feel sad, angry, and overjoyed when I see her. Then I wake up. Has it really been 20 years since I held her in my arms? My sweet, beautiful Linda! No matter, I must make sure the past stays past. She would want it that way.

I propped myself up on my arm in bed, eyes still half-shut. My alarm still hadn't gone off, yet. Then, just as I was about to turn it off, I heard the sound I learned to hate after these many years. The glowing red numbers on the front of the black, plastic box read 6:00 AM. I turned off the screaming alarm clock, hesitant to leave the warm, comfortable bed behind. I reluctantly pushed aside the covers, and pulled myself into a sitting position. I really need a new mattress, I remember thinking, as my joints ached even after a full night's rest. I turned on my bedside lamp, the light stinging my sleepy eyes. Even with full command over the forces of light, it is not pleasant to get up so early in the morning. I wiped the sleep from my eyes, and with a sigh, stood on my feet. The bedroom air was cool on my bare skin as I meandered sleepily to the bathroom. The stinging was almost gone by now, the relatively dim light strengthening me, energizing me. Today was going to be my last bank heist. After today, I was just going to work my last day at my job as head pharmacy technician, then relax for a while. I could use the funds to help my son finish off his PhD in Astrophysics. Perhaps I could even learn to cook.

I turned on the cold water-facet. Clear, cold, glistening water came out of the facet. I wet my toothbrush, squeezed out a little bit of mint toothpaste, put a little more water back on top of the toothpaste, turned off the water, and proceeded to brush my teeth. I finished by turning the water on one more time and rinsing the foam from my mouth. The water was so cold and refreshing, and my mouth finally tasted good after having tasted like the bad end of a horse all morning.

I got in the shower, and turned on the water, being sure to adjust the hot and cold water facets to my liking. I completed my shower, got out, and dried off. I donned my reflective silver mask, my shiny gold suit, my glistening silver boots, and my metallic silver gloves. The clock on my wall read 6:45 AM. The sun was coming up.

It was at that moment that I heard a knock at the door. I had no idea who it was, so I approached the door slowly and very quietly. I looked through the eyepeice on the door. I saw two men in black suits and dark, black sunglasses. Cops! I braced myself and got ready to use my power of light to make my escape. "Just one minute," I said, the voice changer in my mask greatly distorting my voice. I forgot about that feature.

I opened the door and one of the gentlemen said "Looks like we found Solaris! I am Paul, Paul Smith! It is an honor to meet you, Sir!"

I relaxed a little, but did not dissapate all of the pressure inside me. I wanted to know why I wasn't arrested already.

"Who are you?"
    "We are with SIS, er, Syndicate of Innovative Supers."
    "Supers? So there are more like me?"
    "Sort of. Come with us."

Curious, I followed the men.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Sounds interesting, but I agree that the details are complex! I will try to make a character. Might need a little time!
    Try a shadow based hero…

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

@Starry will like this game.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan