MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Maybe a better question is:
    Where did you put the rules?

(I play a lot of various RPG systems, and I don't have the information I need to understand how to create a character here, so maybe that is why you are not getting many responses, especially if the people reading this thread have not played many games.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Ps: if HP goes to 0, you are unconscious till the big heal on the 1st of the next month, though you are weakened to only half strength if your HP drops below 50%. At that point, you should probably forfiet what your fighting for and flee.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

You explained already how the basic attack equation works, that's not the issue.

At the very least, having an acceptable power list would be a great start, how many can be selected, and all that kind of stuff.

But yeah, it's hard to design a character when the rules aren't fleshed out either, so you don't even know how you should set up what powers you might be able to select. I think this is why people are saying, "I'll wait and watch what others do, so I know what to do."

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Maybe a better question is:
    Where did you put the rules?

(I play a lot of various RPG systems, and I don't have the information I need to understand how to create a character here, so maybe that is why you are not getting many responses, especially if the people reading this thread have not played many games.)
    On the 1st of every month, you will receive 150,000 Power Points (100,000 if unaffiliated) which will not roll over. The concept behind this is that your player has had time to rest and can hit harder than ever before. You have 12 points at to allocate among your base stats, but there are artifacts hidden around the island chain that can grant bonuses to your base stats (left behind by an ancient civilization named the Zookies, no less), and the leagues fight for these as well as for money [SIS], Power [SIS], and aiding others [LASH] Passive powers are always defensive or regenerative or are a minor buff, do not cost power points, and are always in effect when trigger is present (for better or worse). Active powers are the opposite of passive powers and their cost is directly proportional to how powerful they are in relation to your base attack. If an Active power were to deal EXACTLY the same damage as your base attack, it would deal 100 pp (or app), whereas an active power that deals 1.5 times your base attack will cost 150 pp (or app). A power cannot cost more than 1500 pp or less than 50 pp. An active power that relates to an NPC or Player's weakness or that is dealt while the target NPC or player is in a circumstance that relates this weakness (known as an attack of opportunity) will deal 10 times damage and an active power countered by a passive power will deal 1/10th damage. Regular Human HP is 1,000 with a base attack of 10 and no defense. You have the option of a single, non-superpowered sidekick/henchman to take with you on your travels. You can regenerate Auxiliary Power Points (app) by engaging your auxiliary power source (a solar-themed character might sunbathe, an aquatic-themed character might relax in a lake, a food-themed character might eat gobs of cake, a mystical-themed character might meditate). Your character must wait 50 minutes to reenter the game when recharging app (if league member) or 250 minutes (non-member). Godgaming is not allowed. Have fun!

They are a work in progress. Just talking to you, I thought of a couple more battle rules, but the character creation rules are simple: the more powerful your abilities are, the more they cost. The rest is imagination as this is totally homebrew.
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

^^ Thanks, but that was in the first paragraph and didn't answer a lot of questions, which is why I am still asking questions.

(I don't mean to come off as adversarial, so I think I'll just be wait now and watch to see how it's played.)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

You explained already how the basic attack equation works, that's not the issue.

At the very least, having an acceptable power list would be a great start, how many can be selected, and all that kind of stuff.

But yeah, it's hard to design a character when the rules aren't fleshed out either, so you don't even know how you should set up what powers you might be able to select. I think this is why people are saying, "I'll wait and watch what others do, so I know what to do."
    Oh, I see! I'll think about it. Powers are pretty diverse. Basically just can't be an immortal nuke who can see the future.
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

^^ Thanks, but that was in the first paragraph and didn't answer a lot of questions, which is why I am still asking questions.

(I don't mean to come off as adversarial, so I think I'll just be wait now and watch to see how it's played.)
    Better?
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

-Magic Qwan

Plz refine rules 4 requirements gathering, to give to dev team kthxbai.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Plz refine rules 4 requirements gathering, to give to dev team kthxbai.
    requirements gathering?
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Sorry, MQ, but I don't really understand it, either. I've read your OP about twenty times and I get the PP stuff but I don't understand what we're playing for. Do we earn something when we play? Not money, of course, but are there fun things to find along the way, and is there a game endgoal? You said something about artifacts. Do they do something exciting for us? How does the game start? Are the affiliations working together for something, and do players cooperate with other players? Are we playing towards some goal?