User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    isfj
    just throw it against the wall and see what sticks.

Default An Ecstasy of Grey

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Lol, isn't that [a hate fest] already implicitly going on all day, every day on the boards?
    It's true, everyday on the boards we give and get negative feedback, but here we give and get positive feedback.

So for us here, negative feedback forms the background while positive feedback forms the foreground - making a satisfying picture.

And it all works through alternance - we alternate between negative feedback and positive feedback, according to taste.

So our conscious mind can focus on negative feedback or positive feedback. This is like black paint and white paint, with which we can paint a black and white picture, or the clever can paint in grey.

So if we are painting in black, we need to trust that white is still there, waiting for us. And if we are painting in white, we are wise to remember that black is only a paint stroke away. So we learn to dance in black and white or an ecstasy of grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    I hope people realize the depth of intellect found in gents like Wildcat and Victor.

A rare gem, them.
    And what a wonderful Night you are - a Knight of the Realm - a Knight of the Realm of MBTIc.

You are a Night we can't do without - you are a Knight we don't want to do without.

We can't do without your appreciation - we just want you to know how much we appreciate you in return.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

isn't it grand that only one person has met the objective of this thread ?
    *inhales the mountain brisk air*
    I N V I C T U S

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Talullah:

I know that we don't come in direct contact often, but I always appreciate reading your posts.

You are level-headed and kind-hearted, I appreciate you and your input!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Victor, Averex and Night!!

You three make up the masculine mystique!!

You speak in riddles and rhymes yet in your labyrinths one finds insights borne deep!

`

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

CzeCze:

My KorENFP!!!!

You encapsulate awesomeness!!!!

You were the first female ENFP I've ever felt a connection to.

You are nuts, spastic and brilliant.

And I you!!!
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Hmm:

Even though you and I oftentimes don't see eye to eye, I sense in you a sincerity and kindness both things I happen to deeply appreciate!!
    Oh my! How unexpected. I truly appreciate that, sweetie. I don't expect to make into threads talking about members because I've not been here long, nor do I feel that I have a grasp on anyone's personality enough to comment, but so far there is no one here who I dislike. Like you, I am usually full of love for everyone even if we disagree. And I definitely have developed some favorites here so far but I'll save that for later after I've been here longer.

CC, the thing I noticed right away about you when I first came was how you cared for Uber. I thought it was very sweet. He had just gotten back from been banned or a while and I had not read any of his posts or knew why he was banned but figured that he must have pissed a few people off pretty bad but when he came back you were especially welcoming back to him because you obviously see the good in him. I know that is a quality (seeing the good in people) and I can relate to that quality.

You're also crack me up with your wit. I admire and envy all the witty gals here.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

^

Falcarius, oh Falcarius, oh Falcarius, I at first thought you were a bit missing of marbles, but I've come to find (most) of your marbles are intact, how I adore you, be back with a post or two as to why!!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcarius View Post
    Dear, grocery store manager.

I am a frequent visitor to your store, but there is something I just don't get; why are 'regular' noodles more expensive than 'king size' noodles?

I pride myself on being frugal, and when I see the prepossessing packaging I just can't help myself, so I carefully pick up the 'king size' noodles, trying my hardest not to brake the packet with 4 inch claws, and take them to the checkout. When it is supper time I whip out my noodles, and fill it with hot water, that I specially got from the geothermally-heated hot spring. When I eaten 2/3 of the noodles I start feeling sick. I force myself to eat it, as it reminds me of a program I watched on the National Geographic Channel. The program was called the 'Rape of Africa'; it was about an endangered species called humans or something like that. All the black humans were dying out as the Caucasian humans are stealing their food. It was sort of like what happened to the Eurasian red squirrel in Britain, when the evil colonist Eastern Gray Squirrel invaded and displaced the native Red Squirrel.

Before I watched 'Rape of Africa', I thought The Flintstones was a futuristic children's program not reality television. It does not seem very fair that the Caucasian humans from Bedrock, like Fred Flintstone, have this thing - that I have never seen before - called an automobile, and they also have running water from a tap. While, the African people have to walk 8 miles there and back to the next town, carrying anything up to half of there weight, in water and food on their head. Therefore, I don't think I could like with myself if I wasted food when these humans are dying.

You see Mr. grocery store manager, I am not really a bad person. It is your silly pricing strategy that drives me to do things that are no better than the things the average Caucasian human or the Eastern Gray Squirrel do. Hopefully, my god - Lord Bambiraptor Feinbergi - will be merciful and forgive me.

I would not have minded if it was a temporary 'loss leader', but this has being going on for a few years now. If I don't stop eating king size noodles I am going to have to go to fat camp with Argentinosaurus , and you will have to live in the knowledge that it was fault I ate too many noodles.

your sincerely,

Monsieur Falcarius Utahensis.
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

alcea rosea:

You are honest, spunky and "real".

I always appreciate your input and your rep comments!!!

You make me laugh, and you seem very welcoming and willing to help others, I and appreciate you!!

`

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles