User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    As they say in the censored movies: GO LOVE YOURSELF!

I am so sorry folks, I couldn't resist...it is always just so funny in those movies...You fooling me? Are you fooling ME?
    if someone said that to me, I'd gladly go do that. I also want to say to anyone who says go fuck yourself to me. Be like sorry I tried, but me and myself are to similar and it's just awkard in bed, and myself just can't seem to get it up. Trust me I've tried, not a lot of fun, but for your sake I'll be willing to try again. Sadly no one has said that to me in a long time.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    As they say in the censored movies: GO LOVE YOURSELF!

I am so sorry folks, I couldn't resist...it is always just so funny in those movies...You fooling me? Are you fooling ME?
    My favorite censoring moments have been "Go feel your mother!" in Goodfellas, and Samuel L. Jackson referring to Bruce Willis as a "white melon-farmer" in Die Hard With a Vengeance.

Oh, in the spirit of the thread:
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jae Rae View Post
    Nice thought.

The problem with these Love Fests or Group Hugs is that some perfectly good/thoughtful/well-spoken people always get left out.
    Jae Rae, you speak the truth.

A few things:

When I started this thread, I was expecting more people to be forthright with their -ness, and also I wanted to have this thread for the long run, because there are times when I read someone's post, and I am like, well that is just a little piece of perfect!!!

Also, as I mentioned earlier, I have a lot and appreciation to give, to soooooo many members.

So I figured that every day I could deposit some -ness here.

This was/is not intended to be a popularity contest, hopefully the more members who participate and understand the true vision/vein of this thread, the thread will then truly develop into a place where people can safely and warmly go to give and, or receive some love and appreciation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jae Rae:

I sincerely appreciate your input on this forum, and during some of my tougher times and tougher threads you have miraculously showed up and somehow and in someway just "got me". You have made me feel more confident in myself, and I can only hope to return such a kind favor/gesture.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    My favorite censoring moments have been "Go feel your mother!" in Goodfellas, and Samuel L. Jackson referring to Bruce Willis as a "white melon-farmer" in Die Hard With a Vengeance.

Oh, in the spirit of the thread:
    Yippie-Ky-Yay, Mr. Falcon.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Edahn:

I think you are 1/3 prick, 1/3 monk, and 1/3 genius!!!

I appreciate you and you when you are not being a prick.

Posts of yours like these, make me feel all, inside

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Are you sick and tired of scoring under 1000 in Skeeball?

Are you ready to make a change in your life for the better?

Using signature techniques I developed over days of playing, you can learn how to consistently score over 1000 and even approach 2000 points within a week or less!

These are secrets anyone can learn in just a few hours of practice every day. It's easy!

In my program, you will learn
    * the controversial history Skeeball *
    * fundamentals of Skeeball gameplay *
    * when to resign or reload the page *
    * how to score 100s on every roll *
    * tricks for scoring in the center rings *
    * finger placement *
    * when to try for glowing rings, and when to ignore them *
    * what types of lotions will optimize your game *
    * leaving snide comments after high scores are achieved *

You don't need to buy any special equipment to achieve these immediate results. All you need is fingers (at least a thumb and pointer).

Prices start at $74.99 which includes a copy of my "Play With These Balls" instructional guide (copyright pending, 2008), "Skeet skeet skeet!" a video of me playing Skeeball and blowing my FMW's previous high score*, as well as free email correspondence for one week.

HAHAHAHAHHA

Here's another!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Discussion about subjective/objective input differences across types moved to ... er ... the aptly named Subjective/Objective Input Differences Across Types.
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Maverick, oh Maverick!!!

Truth be told, I liked you more when you had all those little red boxes under our username.

But still, I wish you posted here more, because I always appreciate your insight; here are two posts of yours that I really appreciated!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Hi there,

I have fallen sick these days. It's getting worse and worse. As you can see, that's why my rep bar is all green... I have a strange illness. It's called "nice personality disorder". I'm starting to greet strangers in the street, give gifts to people, send thank you notes, watch romantic movies , listen to people talk about their problems , and cook for my friends. The other day I saw a puppy and I thought he was so cute!!! The state of the world is so bad, with so much coldness and lack of empathy. I've written a couple of poems about it. Can't people just love each other?

I realize these behaviors are dysfunctional of who I am, and I'm undergoing existentialist therapy to change them. My therapist is using cognitive behavioral techniques and I've found them to be very effective. For example, whenever I find myself empathizing with someone, I say to myself "No!". He's also been helping me to change my dysfunctional cognitive schemas. For example, he's helped me change my gift giving tendencies by making me realize how the return on investment was poor.

I hope you'll all support me in these tough times. I just wanted to say what great people you are. You're so special!

Hugs ,

Mav.
    And this post taken from this thread

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...closure-6.html

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    I agree with you that there's no point in lying.

Otherwise, there are two philosophies concerning this issue:

a) Being honest allows you directly to "screen" people to make sure that the people that stick have the same values as you and have the maturity to understand and tolerate your experiences. It may take some time, but it will ultimately be worth it. It acts like a "filter" to get rid of any unwanted mates.

b) Option a) is idealistic. Few people would be able to understand your past at first, even mates that would prove to be interesting. They would simply be prejudiced and wouldn't take the effort to know you more. Lying is not an option, so you must deflect their questions. Once they've gotten to know you and appreciate you for who you are, then they'll be ready to hear about it.

If you've done a) for a sufficiently large number of people, then you should move to b)

`

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

LucrativeSid, we rarely come across each other...

But I did find this post of yours to be refreshingly, um, er, interesting and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by LucrativeSid View Post
    Actually, it wouldn't, because the point is to see which one you would choose if you were forced, not which one you would choose out of pure preference only. But, if you really are so incredibly indifferent that you couldn't even make a forced decision without flipping a coin, then I agree that you should not vote, and I thank you.
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

scantilyclad:

I honestly ADORE you!!!

You have such a great spirit!!! And you, I don't know, I just really like you!!!

You frequently make me both and

I you!!!
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

With all this loving going around, you start to wonder if it means anything.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    With all this loving going around, you start to wonder if it means anything.
    What do you mean???
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles