User Tag List

MBTI
    XXFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Default Why I love every MBTI type

What's up with all the hate over some types? Assholes can come from any type, let them be ESTJ or INFP. Don't streotype a person because of his type! A lot of people in here seems to be very N biased (I'll admit- myself included, at first). So anyway, I decided to tell you why I love each MBTI type, and you can list below your own reasons!

SJ:
    ESFJ- I've never seen someone who cares so much. They are so warm and friendly, and are wonderful hosts and hostesses!
    ESTJ- very badass, in my opinion. Is the master of orginizing, and an excellent desicion maker. They know how to get the job done!
    ISFJ- one of my best friends and kind of my crush is an ISFJ. Despite them being introverts, they're all rather friendly and are very popular and well liked. Has superb memory, I mean it's almost a super power.
    ISTJ- boy, do those people know how to work their asses off! And trust me, it pays off. Those guys are excellent worker and also has the best memory, like their counterpart ISFJ. They have the longest attention span ever, and they don't take things lightly.
    Also, all SJs have an amazing attention for details, and are very loyal!

SP:

ESFP- my younger sister is one, and let me tell you; ESFPs aren't dumb at all. They're everyone's best friend, not because they're a hypocrite- they genreally love everyone. They know how to have fun and they have an amazing way with words!
    ESTP- they're super funny in a none serious way, and an adventurer at heart. Very charming as well.
    ISFP- I've always had a problem to actually "connect" with people, and one of the only people who I managed to connect with was an ISFP. They're very gentle and cute, and their aesthetic vision is amazing.
    ISTP- perhaps the most badass type of all. I admire their practical logic, and they definitely know how to act on-te-now.

NF:
    ENFJ- personally I have a fondness for this type in particular; warm, friendly, creative- what's not to like? Probably the warmest of all intuative types (in general, of course). They make the most wonderful teachers!
    ENFP- They're so fun! I love their sweet and somewhat childlike behavior at times, and they're very friendly as well!
    INFJ- two of my best friends are INFJs (what are the odds?!), and they're amazing. Psychic or not, those guys have some powerful insights. They always give the best advices!
    INFP- super creative. They have an unusual mind and are quite gentle and soft spoken, which I like.
    Also, all NFs tends to be very passionate.

NT:

ENTJ- master of leading. They have great wit, and are quite creative and yet practical. Like ESTPs, they can be rather very charming.
    ENTP- hilarious. Very creative and has an active imagination. Has strong opinions and isn't afraid to tell people what's on their minds!
    INTJ- again, one of my best friends, and is wonderful. Like INFJ, they have powerful insights. Usually are very smart and has an amazing mind.
    INTP- I think my dad is one, ha! Despite their quietness they are very funny, and are also creative. Their imagination is both wild and logical, which is rare haha.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

/leaving this here to show appreciation because i'm too tired to contribute right now
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by LanaBanana View Post
    What's up with all the hate over some types? Assholes can come from any type, let them be ESTJ or INFP. Don't streotype a person because of his type! A lot of people in here seems to be very N biased (I'll admit- myself included, at first). So anyway, I decided to tell you why I love each MBTI type, and you can list below your own reasons!

SJ:
    ESFJ- I've never seen someone who cares so much. They are so warm and friendly, and are wonderful hosts and hostesses!
    ESTJ- very badass, in my opinion. Is the master of orginizing, and an excellent desicion maker. They know how to get the job done!
    ISFJ- one of my best friends and kind of my crush is an ISFJ. Despite them being introverts, they're all rather friendly and are very popular and well liked. Has superb memory, I mean it's almost a super power.
    ISTJ- boy, do those people know how to work their asses off! And trust me, it pays off. Those guys are excellent worker and also has the best memory, like their counterpart ISFJ. They have the longest attention span ever, and they don't take things lightly.
    Also, all SJs have an amazing attention for details, and are very loyal!

SP:

ESFP- my younger sister is one, and let me tell you; ESFPs aren't dumb at all. They're everyone's best friend, not because they're a hypocrite- they genreally love everyone. They know how to have fun and they have an amazing way with words!
    ESTP- they're super funny in a none serious way, and an adventurer at heart. Very charming as well.
    ISFP- I've always had a problem to actually "connect" with people, and one of the only people who I managed to connect with was an ISFP. They're very gentle and cute, and their aesthetic vision is amazing.
    ISTP- perhaps the most badass type of all. I admire their practical logic, and they definitely know how to act on-te-now.

NF:
    ENFJ- personally I have a fondness for this type in particular; warm, friendly, creative- what's not to like? Probably the warmest of all intuative types (in general, of course). They make the most wonderful teachers!
    ENFP- They're so fun! I love their sweet and somewhat childlike behavior at times, and they're very friendly as well!
    INFJ- two of my best friends are INFJs (what are the odds?!), and they're amazing. Psychic or not, those guys have some powerful insights. They always give the best advices!
    INFP- super creative. They have an unusual mind and are quite gentle and soft spoken, which I like.
    Also, all NFs tends to be very passionate.

NT:

ENTJ- master of leading. They have great wit, and are quite creative and yet practical. Like ESTPs, they can be rather very charming.
    ENTP- hilarious. Very creative and has an active imagination. Has strong opinions and isn't afraid to tell people what's on their minds!
    INTJ- again, one of my best friends, and is wonderful. Like INFJ, they have powerful insights. Usually are very smart and has an amazing mind.
    INTP- I think my dad is one, ha! Despite their quietness they are very funny, and are also creative. Their imagination is both wild and logical, which is rare haha.
    You know how to charm people Lana. That's for certain.

MBTI
    XXFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    You know how to charm people Lana. That's for certain.
    Aww, thank you!