User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which is the most threatening to humanity?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dragons

3 23.08%
  • Unicorns

1 7.69%
  • Mermaid/mer-people

0 0%
  • Bigfoot

0 0%
  • Rainbow Brite

2 15.38%
  • Leprecauhns

1 7.69%
  • Devil Whales

1 7.69%
  • Centaur

1 7.69%
  • Other

4 30.77%
First 123

A major threat that is continually overlooked is...post cosmetic surgery Lance Bass.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    A major threat that is continually overlooked is...post cosmetic surgery Lance Bass.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post

This is the Back Street Boy who wanted to go into outer space? Just what is he planning? Why does the Back Street Boy need to go into outer space? Definitely suspicious.

This isn't post cosmetic surgery, just a wax figure of him. Think they did a good job. Have to go down to Madame Tussauds and get my picture taken with it.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    This is the Back Street Boy who wanted to go into outer space? Just what is he planning? Why does the Back Street Boy need to go into outer space? Definitely suspicious.

This isn't post cosmetic surgery, just a wax figure of him. Think they did a good job. Have to go down to Madame Tussauds and get my picture taken with it.
    Uhh...he was in N*Sync.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Santa Claus

-Teaches children to believe in a mass delusion, which will later be projected onto celebrities and politicians.

-Links morality and possessions. People with less stuff are judged as morally inferior.

-It's creepy. The scary guy from the mall, who knows the bad things you've done all year, breaks into your house. And we're supposed to be okay with this? Breaking into peoples' houses is wrong. Santa Claus teaches us to trust in untrustworthy practices, like it's okay for some people to break the law, especially if it benefits ourselves.

-He promotes obesity. He's like Paula Dean. He's got Diabetes and he isn't telling us. So people think it is okay to eat a bunch of cookies in one night and that they won't suffer the consequences.

Truly, he is evil.

Ah, how the mighty have fallen. Just as the Sapiens have fallen, and their successors arise at even this moment.

Luna, Celestia, Twilight, Cadence, and an army of unicorns sit, even as we speak, at the gates to this realm, their movements already plotted, their legions assembled. The Unicorns shall retake their land yet, and the corruption of the sickly pestilence that we call “humans” shall never return.

You have lost. I’d suggest you make your defeat easier on yourself by welcoming our Unicorn gods a little more gratefully.

It just might save your life.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    Ah, how the mighty have fallen. Just as the Sapiens have fallen, and their successors arise at even this moment.

Luna, Celestia, Twilight, Cadence, and an army of unicorns sit, even as we speak, at the gates to this realm, their movements already plotted, their legions assembled. The Unicorns shall retake their land yet, and the corruption of the sickly pestilence that we call “humans” shall never return.

You have lost. I’d suggest you make your defeat easier on yourself by welcoming our Unicorn gods a little more gratefully.

It just might save your life.
    While we've been worried about Rape Culture, Bread and Circuses, they've been plotting. I blame the My Little Ponies for the thread.

Only the Care Bears can save us now.

On a side note, the My Little Ponies sure are looking deformed these days. Think this is to promote genetic engineering.