User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Compare/Contrast the two members above

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

@Swivelinglight has a harder edge. @Frosty6226 has a Hufflepuffly side beneath all that playful cynicism.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

4w3 so/sx
    IEI Ni

@themightyfetus and @Frosty6226 are very different.
    Frosty is definitely more extroverted, straightforward a bit cynical, while themightyfetus is much more dreamy, withdrawn and has overall kind of spiritual soft vibe.
    4w3-5w4-9w8 so/sx
    IEI-Ni Beta quadra
    Likes themightyfetus, N/A liked this post

Huh... Wow you guys this is kind of eye opening. Never really saw myself as overly cynical. Something to think about.

For you two though.

You both emphasize Fi. I am not sure whether this is fully intentional or not, but I believe you both sort of use it as a creatively protective measure.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that Mona is more concerned with protecting her individuality, and goes to more drastic measures in order to do so. TMF, is more undefined at this point, but as I said before I do believe that she does have a self protected image that she is sort of trying to validate indirectly. But that is pretty much the forum in general, and nothing said about her in particular.

Fi in general is difficult for me to pin down in people. Right now I am sort of believing that it is generally silent and based more upon the actions that if forces out of individuals. It is carried through other media and is not the focus of the media itself generally. So honestly I am questioning everyone who claims it, as it does seem to be sort of idealized.

But again, not relating in particular to either of you. Especially Inis Mona as I really am not that familiar with you.

Oh and broadly, Inis Mona seems to be attempting to explore any 'inner demons', exploring values- and TMF seems to be more broadly trying to explore and define the self.
    Likes Fay, themightyfetus liked this post