User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

@thoughtlost and @Inis Mona

Similarities: Both seem friendly, seem to have a certain candidness/naturalness in how they express themselves, are probably Fi-users, and have interesting avatars.

Differences: Inis Mona gives off more of an intense/rebellious vibe, while thoughtlost seems softer and more 9-ish. Inis Mona's vibes are like air and fire. thoughtlost's are like earth and air. Inis Mona is usually more concise when communicating here, while thoughtlost tends to elaborate more.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Inis mona has a darker, more in the moment poetic storm tone in her posts. More intensively emotionally focused.

Lumi is softer. More suggestive. More blunted ups and downs.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

@lumi is also softer and gives off more private/closed off vibes. They might wear their heart on their sleeve more though. OTOH @Frosty6226 thinks out loud more often and gives off more mental energy.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes N/A liked this post

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

@Chanaynay and @Frosty6226 are both creative and wonderful displays of independent thought. Frosty's a little more sarcastic, while Chanaynay has more of a bubbly sort of presence.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1
    Likes BadOctopus, N/A, Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

both sensitive, caring people. chanaynay is more fiery/feisty, fetus is softer and more mellow.
    Likes themightyfetus, Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Ooh Chanaynay and the Fetus....

Actually I think you guys have a fairly similar presence, maybe with the MF giving off a more intense and obvious need to be recognized and to identify with something immutable, a more heavy focus on the appearance of being understood, while Chanaynay... Same deal but the hesitance is at a higher focus. Appears less in need of attaching themselves to an idea-but oooh I believe the struggle is real brother. But I believe they both have a type that they truly believe themselves to be, but don't nesessarily want to appear close minded to different suggestions. Question their own behavior, their own insecurities, their own mindsets, and at the end of the day... What they see...

But anyways, done with edging towards pretension.

Both give off a really energetic, genuine, and self reflective presence. But yeah for the most part I see you guys pretty similarly with TMF giving off a more... hesitant and bound energy, and chanaynay giving off a semi more combustable one
    Likes Chanaynay, themightyfetus liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Chickpea and the fetus.

Chickpea is more secure in herself, has a more behind the scenes- insight offered here and there sort of deal. TMF is, I believe, experimenting a bit with her own mind.
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

@Frosty6226 and @chickpea. Ah yes, I like this comparison. You guys are actually kind of similar in many ways. Creative, reflective, cynical to some degree. Chickpea is a little more reserved and restrained than Frosty, maybe emotionally edgier. As I said earlier, Frosty is this quirky and sarcastic being who can't really be pinned into a constant place of predictability.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1
    Likes chickpea liked this post

o this is fun.

chickpea and frosty.

Admittedly I don't know the two of you extremely well. But I think you guys are pretty different. Chickpea I feel like is more mellow and doesn't really care too much about things. I feel like Frosty is more intense and focused on what's going on. I feel like the motivations of being here are different for each, but I won't really get into that. But I can summarize this as kind of like the vet who isn't really focused on their position in the social hierarchy, and the rookie who's trying to make a name for himself.

edit:
    argh. i hate when this happens. okay i'll do fetus and frosty.

Both new members. Frosty here for entertainment, fetus here for understanding of self.
    Likes themightyfetus, chickpea, N/A liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

TMF and Swiveling.

Really not particularly similar. But let me think. I think that they are both pretty comfortable with themselves actually, but Swiveling might be more accepting of the potential ramifications of showing it. And to go to the obvious, swiveling might experience more situational provations for emotional outbursts, and TMF might appear more emotional than I am suspecting she actually is- but nothing intentional, at least fully.
    Likes Zeno, themightyfetus liked this post