First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Nixie View Post
    @SilentMusings @Chaynaynay, I consent to being compared!
    Me too.

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis
    A comparison with @Tellenbach or @Zarathustra might be interesting.
    It would be impolite to talk about Zarathustra while he's still banned.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

compare away.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Damn, is somebody actually going to do a comparison? This is the way it should work: if somebody makes a comparison involving a member who disapproves, the offended party can request it to be deleted. Now let's get on with it.

And FTR: I need to be done first as well I have actually made an effort to keep this thread alive - twice.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Their member names both start with an S. Both have strong feelings about Anne Frank.

EDIT: oh, were we not supposed to do the two above??

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Their member names both start with an S. Both have strong feelings about Anne Frank.

silent musings and silvery sleeves?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post

While some members are in the midst of trying to redefine the thread, the current definition is that you compare the two above you.

/ skip me
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Enneagram
    N/A

I do want to see where this thread goes, too. So I'll try it out. I'll start with @SilentMusings and @Noll (I am aware that I am breaking the rules, but I already started on this one b/4 I knew the rules... so I'll finish it and do it the correct way afterwards ...if that's okay with the gods. If not, then you may send the Russian Army to attack my post).

ahem:

I think it's a good idea to compare the two because they identify with being enneagram 6-4 (SilentMusings) and 4-6 (Noll). It would be interesting to see how 6 leads differ from 4 leads.

The impression I get from the very little I've seen of Noll is that he seems pretty friendly, even as a 4. Even though I imagine him to be withdrawn like a 4, his posts reveal a very likeable side to him (it's like you can actually relate to his 4ness). I imagine myself feeling comfortable revealing my inner feelings with him. I think this might be due to his secondary 6ness.

SilentMusings is like Noll because I am sure he is withdrawn too... but the difference is that SilentMusings seems more philosophical. I mean this in such a way that I can imagine myself having a conversation with him about the philosophy of "silence" and how different time periods thought of silence ...or whatever. Very 6ish. I rrreaalllyy don't know much about him to see how 4 plays out in his tritype ....or anything for that matter ...but I'll just continue pretending that I know and say that I wouldn't be able to keep up w/ the conversation because he's much smarter than most people and it would be difficult for me to follow him and then he'd feel all unloved xDDD
    You are so arbitrary.

Enneagram
    N/A

OK! It's time for me to be a rule abiding citizen. I shall compare/contrast @Qlip and @prplchknz since I am to skip EJCC

Based on forum behavior, it seems as if Qlip is more introverted/reticent than prplchknz. Qlip seems to take his time explaining himself while prpl sort of just ...says what she feels at that time. I also see prpl as more random and willing to state her observations. Qlip does say things... but doesn't really seem to enjoy putting random thoughts out there just for the sake of it.
    You are so arbitrary.

@thoughtlost and @prplchknz

Both are women, both are probably introverted, both seem to have very personal beliefs, feel different from other people, both are feelers

Prpl is more arguiging, tl is more of a peace maker, prpl is more passionate tl seems to be more passive, prpl is more engaging tl likes to stay in background more