User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Actually this concept of the thread changed once @Amargith brought to my attention that it's probably bad to compare other members without their consent and could easily lead to a blow up. So it's easier to compare the two posters above since posting means you want to be anaylyzed too.
    This method may guarantee consent, but makes for rather random pairings. It might be more insightful to compare people with some obvious connection, especially same/similar type, or even similar career, both parents of small children, etc.

FTR, I have no objection to being compared, with anyone. Perhaps others also willing could post as much, then members wishing to make comparisons can select from a broader spectrum of volunteers.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    FTR, I have no objection to being compared, with anyone. Perhaps others also willing could post as much, then members wishing to make comparisons can select from a broader spectrum of volunteers.
    I, too, have no qualms about being compared to anyone. Do whatever you wish people.

MBTI
    yupp

@Magic Qwan and @Chanaynay

both are f's both are sensitive. Chay seems less afraid to do stuff
    both are hopeless romantics
    both are young
    qwan has lots of self doubt
    chay might but it's not as apparent
    both male
    i thought both were girls when they first joined.
    I think they're both 7s
    Both seek a connection with another special human

(hopefully that didn't completely suck, probably did it wrong)
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I would like somebody to compare me as well, but can't really think of anyone who is that similar who is in so far.

Enneagram
    N/A

If it helps the thread in a positive way (or in any way you all see fit), then I would not mind at all being added to the list of people that the forum can compare/contrast.
    You are so arbitrary.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I would like somebody to compare me as well, but can't really think of anyone who is that similar who is in so far.
    A comparison with @Tellenbach or @Zarathustra might be interesting.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

A comparison with @Tellenbach or @Zarathustra might be interesting.
    Heheheh. Yes.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

This method may guarantee consent, but makes for rather random pairings. It might be more insightful to compare people with some obvious connection, especially same/similar type, or even similar career, both parents of small children, etc.
    But it does give you some good mental exercise to try to find similarities between people who don't have quite an obvious connection too.

The problem with this is that then other members would have to go through the thread to find who consents, unless there's a giant masterlist posted in the OP which I can't even edit anymore.

(skip me)
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    But it does give you some good mental exercise to try to find similarities between people who don't have quite an obvious connection too.

The problem with this is that then other members would have to go through the thread to find who consents, unless there's a giant masterlist posted in the OP which I can't even edit anymore.
    True. It all depends on what one's purpose is in making a comparison to begin with.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

It looks like it's up to me to get the ball rolling again.

Coriolis vs prplchknz

For a start, they're both women. But this is about as much as they seem to have in common.
    Coriolis has a measured, logical style and is a serious debater. prplchknz is cheerful and provocative; I sense more interested in just having fun.
    Coriolis seems to view her identity as a reaction to societal forces, whereas prplchknz's conception of identity is more personal.

(Apologies for not doing more. I don't know either of you that well.)