User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Socionics
    ILI

I'm just going to do the two posters above this post and then the next person can, if they wish, do the person above me (@Starry) and me, and keep the chain flowing like that to see what interesting things arrive. (Man this will suck if two people post at the same time)

Starry and @Morning Star similarities:
    • Both are xNFPs
    • Both seem rather neutrally tempered
    • Both possess a sense of refinement (in different areas)
    • Both possess a pleasant demeanor

Contrast:
    • Starry has a more intellectual air, more detached, while Morning Star has an air of emotionalism, in their refinement
    • Starry seems like a more realistic idealist, while Morning Star seems to be purely idealistic
    • Morning Star has a more soft quality to her posts, Starry has a more resolute quality to her posts (you are female, right?)
    • Morning Star seems more optimistic.
    • Starry seems more collected.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    ^^That's how I originally read it as well..."compare and contrast the two members above" (is that Te stream-lining/condensing/base-elementing I wonder? And I liked your answer btw.)

If we did it that way though...it would eliminate Amar's concern as we could be assured the participants want to be here. Just a thought @Chanaynay. I do think it's a worthy/interesting thread idea... above and beyond Fluff really...
    that works now. i just didn't do it because it wouldn't work if it was the only OP, but now that the thread has started it works.

screw you all for ruining my fun. (skip me)
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I'm just going to do the two posters above this post and then the next person can, if they wish, do the person above me (@Starry) and me, and keep the chain flowing like that to see what interesting things arrive. (Man this will suck if two people post at the same time)

Starry and @Morning Star similarities:
    • Both are xNFPs
    • Both seem rather neutrally tempered
    • Both possess a sense of refinement (in different areas)
    • Both possess a pleasant demeanor

Contrast:
    • Starry has a more intellectual air, more detached, while Morning Star has an air of emotionalism, in their refinement
    • Starry seems like a more realistic idealist, while Morning Star seems to be purely idealistic
    • Morning Star has a more soft quality to her posts, Starry has a more resolute quality to her posts (you are female, right?)
    • Morning Star seems more optimistic.
    • Starry seems more collected.
    Ah, interesting observations thanks! Though at times it can be difficult for me to maintain optimism when faced with academic concerns.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

@Chanaynay is more upbeat, higher-energy, and has a higher "cute factor" than @skylights.

Nico is more philosophical, distant, quirky. Zara is more brash, analytical, forceful. I like both flavors.

Between @Morning Star and @Chanaynay, Morning Star is softer, floatier, more intrapersonal (as opposed to interpersonal). A gentler and steadier energy. Chanaynay's energy is more Pop Rocks and waiting for Christmas morning.

MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

@Morning Star and @skylights

I don't know either of you very well, but I wanted to revive this thread, so here goes:

Similarities - Both seem like good examples of healthy NFPs - kind, idealistic, reflective, (sorry, I sound like I'm filling out a Johari), & motivated by humanistic values. Both seem nonjudgemental, attempting to empathize with others and to understand their motivations.

Differences - Type-wise, skylights seems to have stronger Ne and Te and can seem ENFP; Morning Star is more of a classic INFP (of the non-4 variety).
    skylights, while quite warm, seems more emotionally reserved and analytical; Morning Star seems a bit more self-revealing and effusive.
    (I might be totally off on this one or have it backwards -- it's just an impression I got from a few posts I've read.) skylights seems about equally focused on refining her ideals and the specifics of their application; Morning Star seems to focus more on refining her ideals, and thinks about application in a more general way - Alea_iacta_est's description of her as a "pure idealist" is fitting.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

@Saoirse Thanks your comparison was quite interesting to read.
    What are your thoughts on this, @skylights?
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

@Morning Star @Saoirse

I think that sounds pretty accurate to me. I definitely have a heavy dose of analytical in me, which probably manifests most often as Te. I think my Ne is actually less strong than I had thought it was, though, and my Si higher, which has been a surprising realization. I feel like I am constantly trying to translate idealism into reality and bring reality closer to the ideal. It's hard work, lol.

I agree that Morning Star seems lighter, purer, more revealing. I think our biggest difference is the head/gut triad difference. I am so in my head and she is more being.

Thank you for the compliments.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I forgot I started this - it had a rocky start but now that the "rules" are clarified maybe it'll kick off sometime.

@Morning Star vs @skylights:

Both have a calm and soothing presence.
    Both are friendly and approachable.
    Both seem to be mostly driven by relationships.
    Morning Star seems to be a bit more of a dreamer, while skylights seems a bit more pragmatic.
    Morning Star seems to post more conversationally, while skylights seems to post more thoughts and analyses.
    Morning Star seems to always shy away from conflict, while skylights might confront conflict (but typically in a neutral and diffusive way)
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

@Chanaynay and @skylights

They are both warm and friendly, extroverted and caring about others. They both seem sensitive and try to mention harmony with others.
    Skylight is however more down to earth, serious and finding and mentioning her own balance seems to be very important for her, while chan is much more scattered, fun loving and careless.

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

@Inis Mona is quieter, more reflective, and less prone to outbursts than @Chanaynay. Inis seems more feminine.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan