User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Sure you can. You can learn mirroring by consciously practising it.

But you have a head start - I would say you are slightly hypnoidal - that is you can enter a trance state easily - all you need is a trigger - in this case a strong personality in the same room.

So all you need to do is watch yourself going into a trance and very importantly, watch yourself coming out, and you will learn how to do it consciously.

The only caveat is that you may bring up some repressed feelings.
    Yeah, I can try. But trust me when I say I can do some things alright when no ones watching but the second some looks at me I become self-conscious and then begin sucking. Or like when I need to breathe if I don't think about breathing I'm fine but when I think about it I hyper ventilate.So I don't know if I can do what your asking consciousl.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Yeah, I can try. But trust me when I say I can do some things alright when no ones watching but the second some looks at me I become self-conscious and then begin sucking. Or like when I need to breathe if I don't think about breathing I'm fine but when I think about it I hyper ventilate.So I don't know if I can do what your asking consciously.
    This is actually interesting. It's like you are half way and you can't .......you can't ....... quite reach the other side.

It's like you can do something unconsciously but when you become conscious of it, you become self-conscious and this puts you off your stride.

This is good because you are actually conscious of what you are doing but you would like to do it well or perhaps you would like to do it perfectly.

Or you are aware of what you are doing and you are simultaneously aware that other people can see what you are doing. And it is these two together that confuse you and put you off your stride.

It seems to me you have no alternative but to accept that you can only limp.

Of course you want to stride out but when you find you can only limp, you stop.

Hey, don't stop. Limping is really you. Allow yourself to limp. You can like yourself limping along.

When you stop, you are only stopping yourself being you, but when you allow yourself to limp, you become yourself - not only for yourself but for us as well.