User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I know what I'm saying is not at all logical I pretend too believe I'm logical and that I really believe what I'm saying.
    This is a very complex thing to do.

I'm having a hard time putting my thoughts into words, if I can think of a better way to phrase what I'm trying to say I'll edit this.
    I much prefer you to be spontaneous - I like you being spontaneous.

favorite batman movie I've seen in my life. I'm going to miss heath ledger as the joker. I do not want some other actor taking the role, I just hope he doesn't get recast. I'd rather them have another villain.
    He was really good - much better than I thought he would be - he really made the movie.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    He was really good - much better than I thought he would be - he really made the movie.
    I agree
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

I agree
    You know, after I have seen a movie, I am the main character for about half an hour afterwards.

If I take someone to the movies, I like to tell them this beforehand so that after the movie we can go and have coffee and I can be debriefed.

I remember after, "The Man of La Mancha", I was Don Quixote on the streets of Sydney for about half an hour. And God help any windmill I came across.

And after the, "Dark Knight", I couldn't help asking people, "Why so serious?".

MBTI
    yupp

Also I don't get why so many people who've never met heath ledger made a big deal over his death. Are the going to miss him or his public persona and performances? I mean it is sad, but I never met him I'm not going to cry my eyes out over his death. Am I cold and uncaring? no I don't think so, I realize that what I'm going to miss him on screen, but not himself as I do not know him.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    yupp

You know, after I have seen a movie, I am the main character for about half an hour afterwards.

If I take someone to the movies, I like to tell them this beforehand so that after the movie we can go and have coffee and I can be debriefed.

I remember after, "The Man of La Mancha", I was Don Quixote on the streets of Sydney for about half an hour. And God help any windmill I came across.

And after the, "Dark Knight", I couldn't help asking people, "Why so serious?".
    I do that too or if I'm in the room with someone who has a strong personality I adopt the personality unconsciously. It's not until I go lie down to sleep and think about my day that I realize I've done this.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

I do that too or if I'm in the room with someone who has a strong personality I adopt the personality unconsciously. It's not until I go lie down to sleep and think about my day that I realize I've done this.
    This is actually a high level skill. So I would be interested in seeing you do this consciously.

Of course you may be doing it unconsciously because you have some repressed feelings about it.

Nevertheless, if you can do it consciously, you will be mirroring which is a powerful thing to do.

MBTI
    yupp

This is actually a high level skill. So I would be interested in seeing you do this consciously.

Of course you may be doing it unconsciously because you have some repressed feelings about it.

Nevertheless, if you can do it consciously, you will be mirroring which is a powerful thing to do.
    I really don't think I can, do this consciously. Because when I think too much about doing something I find I'm unable to do what ever I could do five minutes before.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

I really don't think I can, do this consciously. Because when I think too much about doing something I find I'm unable to do what ever I could do five minutes before.
    Sure you can. You can learn mirroring by consciously practising it.

But you have a head start - I would say you are slightly hypnoidal - that is you can enter a trance state easily - all you need is a trigger - in this case a strong personality in the same room.

So all you need to do is watch yourself going into a trance and very importantly, watch yourself coming out, and you will learn how to do it consciously.

The only caveat is that you may bring up some repressed feelings.