User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 85

  1. #51
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    fixed.
    How dare you call my thread hokey!!!!

  2. #52
    Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Posts
    3,268

    Default

    @senza tema

    'eople'? What is that?
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

    "I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

    ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?


    Johari Nohari

    https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

  3. #53
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    People think I'm an ESFP so/sx because I'm moderately aggressive(not enough to be a Se dom IMO) and won't stfu(well online), oh if only you could all see me IRL hahahah.

    The important thing to remember is that online typing is always accurate and all the stereotypes are always applicable, especially if you are white because that means you are a racist, like all INTJ's are.

    You can read tarot cards so you are INFJ, also you probably enjoy using the word "sheeple" so you are also an INTP.
    I remember someone getting annoyed because I used to word "sheeple" because it was "too common" or something. FUCKING IDIOTS, hahaha.

  4. #54
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    People think I'm an ESFP so/sx because I'm moderately aggressive(not enough to be a Se dom IMO) and won't stfu(well online), oh if only you could all see me IRL hahahah.

    The important thing to remember is that online typing is always accurate and all the stereotypes are always applicable, especially if you are white because that means you are a racist, like all INTJ's are.

    You can read tarot cards so you are INFJ, also you probably enjoy using the word "sheeple" so you are also an INTP.
    I remember someone getting annoyed because I used to word "sheeple" because it was "too common" or something. FUCKING IDIOTS, hahaha.

  5. #55
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,436

    Default

    People used to think I was an N because I'm capable of critical thinking, and SJs aren't. I figure that's in the same category as the thread title issue, @senza tema. I mean just because I be all like doesn't mean I can't take a step back from "the system" and analyze it objectively!

    You should counter this by acting stereotypically your type while also being smart. Then you'll convince everyone and simultaneously expand their view of sensor-hood.

    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    I remember someone getting annoyed because I used to word "sheeple" because it was "too common" or something. FUCKING IDIOTS, hahaha.
    The common sheeple see that dude's hipsterdom and raise it.

    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  6. #56
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    People used to think I was an N because I'm capable of critical thinking, and SJs aren't. I figure that's in the same category as the thread title issue, @senza tema. I mean just because I be all like doesn't mean I can't take a step back from "the system" and analyze it objectively!

    You should counter this by acting stereotypically your type while also being smart. Then you'll convince everyone and simultaneously expand their view of sensor-hood.


    The common sheeple see that dude's hipsterdom and raise it.

    You were at the back of my mind when I started the thread, actually. I bet it drives you nuts when people type Hermione Granger as an N, too.

  7. #57
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Senza you are an INFP.

    Anyway can you relate to ISFP e9s at all?

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    People used to think I was an N because I'm capable of critical thinking, and SJs aren't
    Those days are no more (atleast on Typc; not sure in other places).

    Please show us some of your critical thinking.......

    Also,

    Going by the definition of critical thinking I would say it's more of an 5w6 and an Si (analysed) than a NT trait:

    intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action.
    ^ I would say that's Si analysed. Ti would help quite a bit yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    You were at the back of my mind when I started the thread, actually. I bet it drives you nuts when people type Hermione Granger as an N, too.
    Hermione probably gets typed as an STJ by NTs more so than by other types.

  8. #58
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,436

    Default

    @Riva

    Can't tell if trolling or serious? Anyway. Critical thinking =



    Simple as that.

    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    You were at the back of my mind when I started the thread, actually. I bet it drives you nuts when people type Hermione Granger as an N, too.
    Lol UGH YES. She is not even remotely NT and yet so many people think she is because they can't process the fact that an intelligent and (relatively) open-minded SJ could exist -- even in a fantasy book.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  9. #59
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Senza you are an INFP.

    Anyway can you relate to ISFP e9s at all?
    I relate somewhat to gromit and a lot to BlackCat who was the first to sell ISFP 9 to me. However, yes, I know that I don't vibe like a typical ISFP 9.

    I think you're right in thinking I vibe like an intuitive Fi dom, by the way. It's just that my preferred form of perceiving is Ni/Se. Ne/Si ... does not fit me well. It would be convenient if it did, but it doesn't. Which is why, ultimately, I'm rejecting INFP in favor of ISFP.

    I guess I'm willing to consider other enneagram types. Some of the 9 descriptions fit really well, which is why I went with it, but other types like 4 might merit another visit.

  10. #60
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    @Honor, your VMs are disabled so I will just respond to you here. A couple of people have suggested INFJ to me. However, this is one type I've never identified with. Not the descriptions, not the functions (specifically Fe/Ti), not the people.

    Fi dominance makes too much sense for me to really look outside the IxFP realm.

Similar Threads

  1. They think I'm an EN...T...Jahahahaaa
    By Charmed Justice in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 04:35 AM
  2. I think I am an ISTP
    By raz in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 01:35 AM
  3. [ISFJ] What do ISFJs think of me (an ISFP)?
    By maliafee in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 12:10 AM
  4. Used to think I was an INTP
    By Kleinheiko in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 08:09 PM
  5. Well i think i'm an INTJ but...
    By Fuent in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 11:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO