First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    I bet I can take your puny sister.

And Pink still sucks.
    nah, i think people think you're an N because you're rather analytical. but i'm very prone to data analysis, and i'm often called esfj.

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    nah, i think people think you're an N because you're rather analytical. but i'm very prone to data analysis, and i'm often called esfj.
    Oh, Honor, trust you to be serious.

I'm actually not naturally analytical (which I think would correlate more with T anyway) and it brings me no real joy. However, yes, I'm good at it because I'm really smart (see OP, lol).

But yeah, I still think people have a hard time ascribing conventional intelligence to S types because it doesn't feature in the descriptions. Especially SPs.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

I'm actually not naturally analytical (which I think would correlate more with T anyway) and it brings me no real joy. However, yes, I'm good at it because I'm really smart (see OP, lol).
    hahaha! sorry, yeah, i suspected you were being facetious, but then i wondered if you were having a tired/alcohol-imbued moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    hahaha! sorry, yeah, i suspected you were being facetious, but then i wondered if you were having a tired/alcohol-imbued moment.
    I'm actually extremely sober and full of energy right now, hahaha. Side effect of exercising at night.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

But yeah, I still think people have a hard time ascribing conventional intelligence to S types because it doesn't feature in the descriptions. Especially SPs.
    hmm, i do think you are very observant and analytical by nature. but i completely agree with you about the descriptions attributing "intelligence" to NTs and NFs. if new, accurate descriptions were disseminated across the internet, there would be a mass exodus away from people self-typing as INFJ, ENFP, INFP, etc.

but for you, i dunno. i'm still not quite confident about your type.

Stansmith

Tbh. It never ceases to amaze me how some typers assume that the difference between SeNi and NeSi can be reconciled based on a few vague surface traits. An ISFP songwriter who engages in Ni symbolism/association is an INFP, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    selfiieee
    *sends friend request*

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Tbh.
    I don't get it.

I think you're smart and sophisticated, Stansmith. IDK why more people don't type you as an N.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

When I met up with my long time nfj friend last summer, telling her I was now pretty sure I was an isfp, she was somewhat confused, and said something along the lines of, 'Hmm, all of my close friends are N's, you would be the first who wasn't, if that's true'. Now it's quite possible she just thinks all of her close friends are N's because she gets along with them / 'connects', thus believes them to be N's, when half of them could be S's. So... kinda ties into OP.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Glycerine

@senza tema: I would say the "smartest people" know how to balance out their functions. It's awesome that you seem to have a good handle on both S and N.

I know that I have a little love affair with my "baby Ti".