User Tag List

Page 61 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 1731

Thread: Suggest an alternative type for the person above you

  1. #601
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CognitiveLiberty View Post
    ESTP
    Alternative type.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Lol I answered your typing of me. How am I diverting? Wolfy' question is not complete so I'm wondering if he's thinking I could be either or he merely affirms the ambiguity that comes along with it lol
    Why are you so convinced you are an iNFJ 4 anyway?

  2. #602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    As simple as your question is wolfy, who I believe you to be an ISFP but for the sake of this thread I will say you're um.... Uh.... Hmm.... iSFP 9

    What's exactly the question or was it rhetorical?
    I was wondering what you were thinking.

  3. #603
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Alternative type.

    Why are you so convinced you are an iNFJ 4 anyway?
    I don't believe 4 is strong enough to be my exact enneagram type although a possibility. I don't have strong personal feelings or gut reactions when I make decisions all I do is get nervous and procrastinate lol. I believe I'm a type 9 more than anything right now and 7 comes from the occasional splurge fest of Se and I'm always looking for possibilities to come in my life which usually I see through the form of people.

    I believe you can read my posts and see I am very much into theory and I am very analytical. Fi users don't like to analyze all too much as that is much more of Ni/Ti/Te characteristics. I'm average in math, someone told me I was the most analytical person he'd ever met in his life and he's like in his 50s at by the very least.

    I spend a lot of my time with adults who are well over my age and I don't understand living the life of constant present motion like sensors do. I'm poorly coordinated. I read and everyone I talk to I always want to think how do they work? Why are they inclined to be that way?

    Fi Dom types are more inclined to let that person be and express his or her own self, and THEY FEEL DEEPLY. My feelings are something I don't understand all the time and I'm always concerned about how others portray me and their feelings are important to me.

    I dissociate a lot regardless if I am happy or sad. That imo is a stamp of 4th Se/8th Si. And me taking the time to respond to you like this I assure many sensors would probably take the simpler route not saying they can't, but it's less preferred.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  4. #604
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I was wondering what you were thinking.
    I'm just an INFJ with an independent streak that's all haha. To me it's rather easy to know I'm not an ISFP because internally their way of living is very much different. Just to the outside world to the unsuspecting person I could portray to be someone much different that I am. A lot of people think I am cool but they soon get bored to see that I'm actually really different than I appear myself to be.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  5. #605
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I don't believe 4 is strong enough to be my exact enneagram type although a possibility. I don't have strong personal feelings or gut reactions when I make decisions all I do is get nervous and procrastinate lol. I believe I'm a type 9 more than anything right now and 7 comes from the occasional splurge fest of Se and I'm always looking for possibilities to come in my life which usually I see through the form of people.

    I believe you can read my posts and see I am very much into theory and I am very analytical. Fi users don't like to analyze all too much as that is much more of Ni/Ti/Te characteristics. I'm average in math, someone told me I was the most analytical person he'd ever met in his life and he's like in his 50s at by the very least.

    I spend a lot of my time with adults who are well over my age and I don't understand living the life of constant present motion like sensors do. I'm poorly coordinated. I read and everyone I talk to I always want to think how do they work? Why are they inclined to be that way?

    Fi Dom types are more inclined to let that person be and express his or her own self, and THEY FEEL DEEPLY. My feelings are something I don't understand all the time and I'm always concerned about how others portray me and their feelings are important to me.

    I dissociate a lot regardless if I am happy or sad. That imo is a stamp of 4th Se/8th Si. And me taking the time to respond to you like this I assure many sensors would probably take the simpler route not saying they can't, but it's less preferred.
    And have you ruled out being an ISTP in an Ni-Ti loop? Ti is very analytical. Very reductionist.

    Dude, I do a lot of things you mentioned and that doesn't make me any less of a Sensor.

    And why do you need to keep assuring yourself you ARE an INFJ and assuring to everyone around you are one? Its as if you are playing a role.

  6. #606
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    And have you ruled out being an ISTP in an Ni-Ti loop? Ti is very analytical. Very reductionist.

    Dude, I do a lot of things you mentioned and that doesn't make me any less of a Sensor.
    I'm pretty sure this person is an INFJ. @Forever is very inscrutable, and only now am I starting to get a handle on who @Forever actually is.
    Likes Forever liked this post

  7. #607
    ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    mkgr
    Posts
    6,681

    Default

    ISFP 8w9 edit: for @Captain_Invincible

    @Vulcan INTJ, although it's hard to imagine another type for you. ISFJ with well-developed Ti, but that's a stretch.

  8. #608
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    And have you ruled out being an ISTP in an Ni-Ti loop? Ti is very analytical. Very reductionist.

    Dude, I do a lot of things you mentioned and that doesn't make me any less of a Sensor.

    And why do you need to keep assuring yourself you ARE an INFJ and assuring to everyone around you are one? Its as if you are playing a role.
    You're like one of the very few here who thinks I'm not an INFJ (at least openly) you resist being typed as ESFP.

    I'm going to tell you now that dissociation is NOT primarily a sensor problem. Plus I have well developed Ti in the sense that I use it to serve my Ni, taking philosophy has only made it stronger. This may sound a little arrogant but I think you're lying when you think sensors just relate to that as much as well or you have a poorer understanding of jcf.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  9. #609
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    You're like one of the very few here who thinks I'm not an INFJ (at least openly) you resist being typed as ESFP.

    I'm going to tell you now that dissociation is NOT primarily a sensor problem. Plus I have well developed Ti in the sense that I use it to serve my Ni, taking philosophy has only made it stronger. This may sound a little arrogant but I think you're lying when you think sensors just relate to that as much as well or you have a poorer understanding of jcf.
    I'm not resisting it. I clearly use Ti-Fe over Fi-Te, yet people still insist I use Fi-Te. I have read and researched with Ti and Fi in depth, and I have come to the conclusion that I use Ti-Fe clearly.

    Don't forget, I have the same functions as you do, only in a reverse order. How can we not relate with each other in some ways and have some similarities. I'm an 'ESTP', and you are 'INFJ'. What happens when we both get stressed? We become each other. Don't forget this.

  10. #610
    Trick or treat Array Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    :}
    Posts
    5,570

    Default

    ISTP- but yeah, I do think you are ESTP most likely.
    Likes Rico liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. "Alternative" Type Names
    By VagrantFarce in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-25-2016, 01:12 PM
  2. May I suggest an Alternative Solution?
    By Alternative Solution in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 11:02 PM
  3. "Alternative" Type Names
    By VagrantFarce in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 12:16 PM
  4. Which type(s) would you suggest for this order of functions?
    By Halfjillhalfjack in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 05:32 PM
  5. Please help me type this person!
    By Split_Infinitive in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 05:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO