User Tag List

Page 61 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggest an alternative type for the person above you

Quote Originally Posted by CognitiveLiberty View Post
    ESTP
    Alternative type.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Lol I answered your typing of me. How am I diverting? Wolfy' question is not complete so I'm wondering if he's thinking I could be either or he merely affirms the ambiguity that comes along with it lol
    Why are you so convinced you are an iNFJ 4 anyway?

As simple as your question is wolfy, who I believe you to be an ISFP but for the sake of this thread I will say you're um.... Uh.... Hmm.... iSFP 9

What's exactly the question or was it rhetorical?
    I was wondering what you were thinking.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Alternative type.

Why are you so convinced you are an iNFJ 4 anyway?
    I don't believe 4 is strong enough to be my exact enneagram type although a possibility. I don't have strong personal feelings or gut reactions when I make decisions all I do is get nervous and procrastinate lol. I believe I'm a type 9 more than anything right now and 7 comes from the occasional splurge fest of Se and I'm always looking for possibilities to come in my life which usually I see through the form of people.

I believe you can read my posts and see I am very much into theory and I am very analytical. Fi users don't like to analyze all too much as that is much more of Ni/Ti/Te characteristics. I'm average in math, someone told me I was the most analytical person he'd ever met in his life and he's like in his 50s at by the very least.

I spend a lot of my time with adults who are well over my age and I don't understand living the life of constant present motion like sensors do. I'm poorly coordinated. I read and everyone I talk to I always want to think how do they work? Why are they inclined to be that way?

Fi Dom types are more inclined to let that person be and express his or her own self, and THEY FEEL DEEPLY. My feelings are something I don't understand all the time and I'm always concerned about how others portray me and their feelings are important to me.

I dissociate a lot regardless if I am happy or sad. That imo is a stamp of 4th Se/8th Si. And me taking the time to respond to you like this I assure many sensors would probably take the simpler route not saying they can't, but it's less preferred.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I was wondering what you were thinking.
    I'm just an INFJ with an independent streak that's all haha. To me it's rather easy to know I'm not an ISFP because internally their way of living is very much different. Just to the outside world to the unsuspecting person I could portray to be someone much different that I am. A lot of people think I am cool but they soon get bored to see that I'm actually really different than I appear myself to be.
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

I don't believe 4 is strong enough to be my exact enneagram type although a possibility. I don't have strong personal feelings or gut reactions when I make decisions all I do is get nervous and procrastinate lol. I believe I'm a type 9 more than anything right now and 7 comes from the occasional splurge fest of Se and I'm always looking for possibilities to come in my life which usually I see through the form of people.

I believe you can read my posts and see I am very much into theory and I am very analytical. Fi users don't like to analyze all too much as that is much more of Ni/Ti/Te characteristics. I'm average in math, someone told me I was the most analytical person he'd ever met in his life and he's like in his 50s at by the very least.

I spend a lot of my time with adults who are well over my age and I don't understand living the life of constant present motion like sensors do. I'm poorly coordinated. I read and everyone I talk to I always want to think how do they work? Why are they inclined to be that way?

Fi Dom types are more inclined to let that person be and express his or her own self, and THEY FEEL DEEPLY. My feelings are something I don't understand all the time and I'm always concerned about how others portray me and their feelings are important to me.

I dissociate a lot regardless if I am happy or sad. That imo is a stamp of 4th Se/8th Si. And me taking the time to respond to you like this I assure many sensors would probably take the simpler route not saying they can't, but it's less preferred.
    And have you ruled out being an ISTP in an Ni-Ti loop? Ti is very analytical. Very reductionist.

Dude, I do a lot of things you mentioned and that doesn't make me any less of a Sensor.

And why do you need to keep assuring yourself you ARE an INFJ and assuring to everyone around you are one? Its as if you are playing a role.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

And have you ruled out being an ISTP in an Ni-Ti loop? Ti is very analytical. Very reductionist.

Dude, I do a lot of things you mentioned and that doesn't make me any less of a Sensor.
    I'm pretty sure this person is an INFJ. @Forever is very inscrutable, and only now am I starting to get a handle on who @Forever actually is.
    Likes Forever liked this post

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    mkgr

ISFP 8w9 edit: for @Captain_Invincible

@Vulcan INTJ, although it's hard to imagine another type for you. ISFJ with well-developed Ti, but that's a stretch.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

And why do you need to keep assuring yourself you ARE an INFJ and assuring to everyone around you are one? Its as if you are playing a role.
    You're like one of the very few here who thinks I'm not an INFJ (at least openly) you resist being typed as ESFP.

I'm going to tell you now that dissociation is NOT primarily a sensor problem. Plus I have well developed Ti in the sense that I use it to serve my Ni, taking philosophy has only made it stronger. This may sound a little arrogant but I think you're lying when you think sensors just relate to that as much as well or you have a poorer understanding of jcf.

You're like one of the very few here who thinks I'm not an INFJ (at least openly) you resist being typed as ESFP.

I'm going to tell you now that dissociation is NOT primarily a sensor problem. Plus I have well developed Ti in the sense that I use it to serve my Ni, taking philosophy has only made it stronger. This may sound a little arrogant but I think you're lying when you think sensors just relate to that as much as well or you have a poorer understanding of jcf.
    I'm not resisting it. I clearly use Ti-Fe over Fi-Te, yet people still insist I use Fi-Te. I have read and researched with Ti and Fi in depth, and I have come to the conclusion that I use Ti-Fe clearly.

Don't forget, I have the same functions as you do, only in a reverse order. How can we not relate with each other in some ways and have some similarities. I'm an 'ESTP', and you are 'INFJ'. What happens when we both get stressed? We become each other. Don't forget this.

MBTI
    :}

ISTP- but yeah, I do think you are ESTP most likely.
    Likes Rico liked this post