User Tag List

Page 60 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 1729

Thread: Suggest an alternative type for the person above you

  1. #591
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    INFJ

  2. #592
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,324

    Default

    ESFP. It's too easy.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  3. #593
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    ESFP. It's too easy.
    ISFP with high Ni.

  4. #594
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    ISFP with high Ni.
    If I were an ISFP with high Ni, I think I'd be the kind of guy who would love movies that were kind of off from the mainstream that would touch me in a deep way that I would try to find the principle that got me to feeling that way.

    But no. Lol. Although by outer looks, it could seem that way.

    In fact I think people often stereotype the INFJ as an ISFP because the way how inferior Se manifests itself as not the best in popular taste therefore it would seem others to attach Fi as in "oh it's his own personal taste" lol.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  5. #595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    If I were an ISFP with high Ni, I think I'd be the kind of guy who would love movies that were kind of off from the mainstream that would touch me in a deep way that I would try to find the principle that got me to feeling that way.

    But no. Lol. Although by outer looks, it could seem that way.

    In fact I think people often stereotype the INFJ as an ISFP because the way how inferior Se manifests itself as not the best in popular taste therefore it would seem others to attach Fi as in "oh it's his own personal taste" lol.
    infj and isfp are often mixed. infj or isfp is it?

  6. #596
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    infj and isfp are often mixed. infj or isfp is it?
    As simple as your question is wolfy, who I believe you to be an ISFP but for the sake of this thread I will say you're um.... Uh.... Hmm.... iSFP 9

    What's exactly the question or was it rhetorical?
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  7. #597
    Schemata Architect Array CognitiveLiberty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    284

    Default

    ENFP with a very poorly repressed INFJ shadow
    Johari Nohari
    5 cp6 9w1 4w5 sx/sp | RLUAI | INTP ILI-Ni
    Likes Rico liked this post

  8. #598
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    As simple as your question is wolfy, who I believe you to be an ISFP but for the sake of this thread I will say you're um.... Uh.... Hmm.... iSFP 9

    What's exactly the question or was it rhetorical?
    You're diverting

  9. #599
    Schemata Architect Array CognitiveLiberty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    284

    Default

    ESTP
    Johari Nohari
    5 cp6 9w1 4w5 sx/sp | RLUAI | INTP ILI-Ni

  10. #600
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    You're diverting
    Lol I answered your typing of me. How am I diverting? Wolfy' question is not complete so I'm wondering if he's thinking I could be either or he merely affirms the ambiguity that comes along with it lol
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Similar Threads

  1. "Alternative" Type Names
    By VagrantFarce in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-25-2016, 01:12 PM
  2. May I suggest an Alternative Solution?
    By Alternative Solution in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 11:02 PM
  3. "Alternative" Type Names
    By VagrantFarce in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 12:16 PM
  4. Which type(s) would you suggest for this order of functions?
    By Halfjillhalfjack in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 05:32 PM
  5. Please help me type this person!
    By Split_Infinitive in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 05:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO