User Tag List

Page 122 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1731

Thread: Suggest an alternative type for the person above you

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    I wanna see if my phone emojis will work on the forum. Here's the thumbs up...

������������
    All I see is ������������.

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    All I see is ������������.
    Yeah. Oh well.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

Damn American Cowboy Array Reborn Relic's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post

I can't see ESTJ at all, well at least from a superficial standpoint. I live with one, and we don't have the same cognitive showcases, or similar ways of displaying our preferences. Maybe this is due to the fact he is a bit unhealthy, and insane when he uses Ne. Well, I know I don't have high Si, and probably not high Ne (well, from the point of view that it's Pe as opposed to Pi).

And dropping behaviour and vibe aside, why do you not think ENxJ? I think it's as valid as ESxP, imo.
    I could see you as ENTJ, but you already type that way. The rules are to suggest an alternate type. I've tentatively ruled out Fe (Though matured aux Fe and growing up in an environment which frowns upon intellect are both still possibilities), and while INTJ is still possible there wasn't at the time much more evidence for it than anything else.

And you? Some sort of NT?
    Maybe. I'm starting to doubt T-dom but I might be confusing ST-signs for general T-signs. I don't look at everything from the perspective of optimization ("How could I do this differently to achieve my goal?"), which definitely rules Te out and makes me nothing like my self-typed INTP roommate (bit suspicious of that typing though). ENTP remains possible but I feel like my Ne shorts out sometimes and I have a hard time thinking of things (though that might just be that I introvert and go on places like this way more than an ENTP "should")

I don't type as a Feeler because my emotions aren't anything like intense. I feel too calm a lot of the time, to the point where it's kind of boring. This is very likely learned, however, because bad things tended to happen when I did express my emotions at key points in high school, and plus I've had debate training to the point where I sort of learned to logic everything. I really doubt Fi for me as well--when you boil what I want down to its essence, it's not derived from something personal, but something that could be considered "what everyone wants". And I don't "do stuff" as much as an Se dom or aux.

I can't see myself as ESFJ really, because I don't put the kind of effort they do into being respectable. ISFJ's a maybe. INFJ's a maybe. ENFJ and ISTJ are very unlikely maybes. ENTP's a maybe. INTP's a maybe.

So! What do you think I am?
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick."

--Theodore Roosevelt

“Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.”

--Friedrich Nietzche

I have a Johari again

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

INFJ
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Mask View Post
    I could see you as ENTJ, but you already type that way. The rules are to suggest an alternate type. I've tentatively ruled out Fe (Though matured aux Fe and growing up in an environment which frowns upon intellect are both still possibilities), and while INTJ is still possible there wasn't at the time much more evidence for it than anything else.
    Yeah, though I technically don't type anything no more, if you go by the values in the form. And if I grew up in an environment that frowned upon intellect, I would be away in an instant. I try to adapt, but can barely adapt to the environment I live in. I think that I value common sense, application of practicality and the reflection of future thought and efficiency more than I let on. I get pretty pissed off with people when they don't let me think about things on my own for a while. And if they do shit that defies basic common sense.

Evidence for INTJ? How can we fully define how an INTJ behaves (based on their functional usage and behaviour when we have many different variants of how they could behave based upon enneagram, loops, stress etc?) Yes, we have a general idea, and could predict those things based upon what we know of everything related to those issues, but if we act differently on the forum as opposed to real life, then who knows?

Maybe. I'm starting to doubt T-dom but I might be confusing ST-signs for general T-signs. I don't look at everything from the perspective of optimization ("How could I do this differently to achieve my goal?"), which definitely rules Te out and makes me nothing like my self-typed INTP roommate (bit suspicious of that typing though). ENTP remains possible but I feel like my Ne shorts out sometimes and I have a hard time thinking of things (though that might just be that I introvert and go on places like this way more than an ENTP "should")
    Don't you mean INTJ roommate? INTJs have Ni-Te, however I wouldn't rule out Te just because it is being used as an Auxiliary function to extrovert Te, because Te is used very differently in each posistion. I can link you to some things if you want.

You could be Aux/Tertiary Ne, which would make you either INxP or ESxJ, but since you seemed to have ruled out feeler, INTP or ESTJ (like you said, you could be confusing ST signs for general T signs).

I don't type as a Feeler because my emotions aren't anything like intense. I feel too calm a lot of the time, to the point where it's kind of boring. This is very likely learned, however, because bad things tended to happen when I did express my emotions at key points in high school, and plus I've had debate training to the point where I sort of learned to logic everything. I really doubt Fi for me as well--when you boil what I want down to its essence, it's not derived from something personal, but something that could be considered "what everyone wants". And I don't "do stuff" as much as an Se dom or aux.
    Have you considered Fi Inferior? (Or Fe?) That leaves EXTJ or IxTP, which seems a good possibility from everything you have described so far (or, if you genuinely think you have weak Fi, and you view it as barely used, it may be your 8th function, in which case could work in favor of an IxTP typing).

You want to try and narrow that down to two types you most resonate with. Then do more research. And then settle on the best fit and see hoew that goes.

I can't see myself as ESFJ really, because I don't put the kind of effort they do into being respectable. ISFJ's a maybe. INFJ's a maybe. ENFJ and ISTJ are very unlikely maybes. ENTP's a maybe. INTP's a maybe.

So! What do you think I am?
    A novelist? (With that long reply...)
    See above.

I'm really considering either ENTJ or ISTP for myself.

I've tried to make a good case for the Se-Dominance, but it's not happening at all. It doesn't seem natural on my psyche. Although I do come across as 'Extroverted socially/perceptively' in certain situations, it doesn't make sense for me to necessarily be Extroverted in terms of the functions (or overly perceptive) in general. I have studied myself and functional habits for a while, and it seems like I am a Thinking Dominant of some sorts (I have ruled out Ne/Si, because those functions aren't very strong-- same for Fe/Fi), so that pretty much leaves xSTP and xNTJ (on that Se/Ni spectrum).

Now, I'm not saying that my Pe isn't strong, but to me, it doesn't seem Dominant (or even Auxiliary) based upon what I have researched, and also what I have observed over time on this (and other) websites (within the people, and their descriptions). I could also be in a loop right now (which I have been in the past), or just not exercising my functions the way I should. But yeah, I am starting to sway away from the concept of Se Dominance for myself, regardless of what others may think, and I have for a while now.

It does take a while for my Feeling functions to show through sometimes (even on a good day), but I always seem to have my Thinking functions intact.

This user is always right Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

ESTJ
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2

Queen hunter Array Virtual ghost's Avatar