User Tag List

Page 120 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1726

Thread: Suggest an alternative type for the person above you

You are xxFP.

Suggest an alternative type that isn't ESxP for Vince.

Think outside the box, and the true realm of possibilities.

Ans give a reason why.

mein, memeself, and MeMe Array meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

I've uncovered the perfect type for you - not sure why no one has suggested it.

Joking, joking. Except, not really. But it's not necessarily a bad thing... if you want me to be honest, though the only type I can really seriously consider for you is ESxP. You seek attention and seem to be very in-the-moment. Ti > Te because there never really seems to be a goal you're striving for when... I don't know - saying or doing anything. I know you've considered ENTJ but that's too far off to even seriously consider as a possibility.

So, yeah - ESTP. Maybe a cp6w7 as well. 8w9, too? Or maybe 3w4. 3w4 sx/sx, if that were possible. But, I don't really see you having a preference to either so or sp.

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*

Quote Originally Posted by Meme Duchess View Post
    I've uncovered the perfect type for you - not sure why no one has suggested it.

Joking, joking. Except, not really. But it's not necessarily a bad thing... if you want me to be honest, though the only type I can really seriously consider for you is ESxP. You seek attention and seem to be very in-the-moment. Ti > Te because there never really seems to be a goal you're striving for when... I don't know - saying or doing anything. I know you've considered ENTJ but that's too far off to even seriously consider as a possibility.

So, yeah - ESTP. Maybe a cp6w7 as well. 8w9, too? Or maybe 3w4. 3w4 sx/sx, if that were possible. But, I don't really see you having a preference to either so or sp.
    I agree to an extent, but I think this has more to do with how I behave online, than how I actually use the functions. Everything here gets shitty when there isn't someone or something here to shake things up or cause a stir once in a while, or it turns into a debating forum. Or some sort of boring hellhole where no-one can have a decent discussion without being hellbent on using arguments or impossible to decipher mental masturbation. I am here to be a ray of sunshine for the most part, to break up the monotony of things. I think that is my Fe speaking, and wanting to put itself to productive use and compliment my other functions.

I am usually nothing like this in real life.

And 3w4? I can genuinely see that for myself. I relate a lot to the disintegration of 9 more than 5 or 1. However, I can see 378 as my tritype or some variant of that. I would even push that to 478, however I strongly agree with both descriptions.

mein, memeself, and MeMe Array meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    I agree to an extent, but I think this has more to do with how I behave online, than how I actually use the functions. Everything here gets shitty when there isn't someone or something here to shake things up or cause a stir once in a while, or it turns into a debating forum. Or some sort of boring hellhole where no-one can have a decent discussion without being hellbent on using arguments or impossible to decipher mental masturbation. I am here to be a ray of sunshine for the most part, to break up the monotony of things. I think that is my Fe speaking, and wanting to put itself to productive use and compliment my other functions.

I am usually nothing like this in real life.

And 3w4? I can genuinely see that for myself. I relate a lot to the disintegration of 9 more than 5 or 1. However, I can see 378 as my tritype or some variant of that. I would even push that to 478, however I strongly agree with both descriptions.
    And I understand that completely. But you can't expect me or any other member of this forum to give you an insightful answer, as all we really have to judge you off of is your online persona. It would be incredibly difficult to try to look past that exterior and consider every other possibility of your "true personality" without you explaining to us. And even then, any opinion we end up forming wouldn't really be an interpretation more than it would be an echo of you explaining yourself to us.

What other types have you - or, I suppose, are seriously considering? Feel free to expand so other members and I could communicate our thoughts. However, I'd recommend trying to put all those thoughts into a separate thread. I think you've already created one discussing your type. Of course, that doesn't mean you should necessarily stray away from this thread but when it comes to the want for more serious insights, this probably wouldn't be the best for it.

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*
    Likes Rico liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Meme Duchess View Post
    And I understand that completely. But you can't expect me or any other member of this forum to give you an insightful answer, as all we really have to judge you off of is your online persona. It would be incredibly difficult to try to look past that exterior and consider every other possibility of your "true personality" without you explaining to us. And even then, any opinion we end up forming wouldn't really be an interpretation more than it would be an echo of you explaining yourself to us.

What other types have you - or, I suppose, are seriously considering? Feel free to expand so other members and I could communicate our thoughts. However, I'd recommend trying to put all those thoughts into a separate thread. I think you've already created one discussing your type. Of course, that doesn't mean you should necessarily stray away from this thread but when it comes to the want for more serious insights, this probably wouldn't be the best for it.
    Yeah I know that but I wanted people to suggest something other than ESTP, because I always get that lol. I know this thread isn't meant to be taken seriously in the sense that it's in the Fluff Zone, but I also wanted to see if people could see past the fluff, if you like. I do think the idea of an 'online persona' is a fun way to let off some steam, but also pretty revealing as to what people think of me because of the way I behave online, and how this links into their overall perception of my type. I have considered changing the variable multiple times to see if people's perception of me would change, but 'Captain_Invincible' is fun to dick about with for the hell of it, and I admit that.

As for serious typings, I honestly relate to the functional descriptions of a lot of different functions as possible dominants. I can see Ti, Te or Fe as my dominants, according to their descriptions (and how people experience them). As for auxiliary, I can see Se or Ni. I can't see much Ne or Fi as influencing my main functions to be fair. (Or even Si, though I recognised a fair amount of it as a child. People change). I know that some sources aren't as detailed or reliable as others, but I have tried my best to research and make my own conclusions based upon what I think are reliable sources, and have compiled them to make sense within my mind.

Personality Theory is very extensive, and although I do have ideas of what X function is like, I do ask questions sometimes. I like things clarified to me, or reading other's thoughts on X function. I like forming my own conclusions within each sub-topic, though sometimes it may take a while. Am I cautious? No. Should I be? Meh.

I have heaven knows how many threads here asking about my type. Some of them are serious, some of them not so. I have a lot to say, though I never really speak much. I am an information source. I lobe dicking about. I love life. And I love being in control.
    Likes meme duchess liked this post

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Honestly, I have trouble seeing you as anything other than ESxP. You keep asking for more alternatives, but that's what I really think.

I think you're Se/Ni rather than Ne/Si. I have trouble seeing you as a Te or Fe dom. That leaves STP and SFP. I'd definitely say you're an extrovert, IMO, so that leaves...ESxP. If you're begging for something else, I'll just throw out ENTP, but that's not what I really think.

I'm wondering if you have an internal bias against ESxPs. Not trying to be accusatory. Just a thought.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

I thought you were INFP or ESFP. I couldn't tell.
    5w4,4w5,1

The Researcher
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Honestly, I have trouble seeing you as anything other than ESxP. You keep asking for more alternatives, but that's what I really think.

I think you're Se/Ni rather than Ne/Si. I have trouble seeing you as a Te or Fe dom. That leaves STP and SFP. I'd definitely say you're an extrovert, IMO, so that leaves...ESxP. If you're begging for something else, I'll just throw out ENTP, but that's not what I really think.

I'm wondering if you have an internal bias against ESxPs. Not trying to be accusatory. Just a thought.
    I keep trying to line myself up as an Se dom and their functions, but inside my mind, something is missing. It doesn't make sense at all. Just because I appear extroverted and sensory to your understanding of the functions doesn't necessarily mean I am. Yes, there is a higher possibility of it happening but it's not set in stone. In general, I see myself as something else other than ESXP, according to Jung, Socionics and my own research.

If you really take away the behaviors of my online persona, and get to my core, you'd find that I am cognitively different to what you described. Quite a lot, actually.

So, how do you know that you're not the one who has a bias, because I don't match your interpretations of what you believe functions are? Just a thought.

Jump down the rabbit hole with me! Wheeeee!

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

ESFP
    5w4,4w5,1

The Researcher

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    I keep trying to line myself up as an Se dom and their functions, but inside my mind, something is missing. It doesn't make sense at all. Just because I appear extroverted and sensory to your understanding of the functions doesn't necessarily mean I am. Yes, there is a higher possibility of it happening but it's not set in stone. In general, I see myself as something else other than ESXP, according to Jung, Socionics and my own research.

If you really take away the behaviors of my online persona, and get to my core, you'd find that I am cognitively different to what you described. Quite a lot, actually.

So, how do you know that you're not the one who has a bias, because I don't match your interpretations of what you believe functions are? Just a thought.

Jump down the rabbit hole with me! Wheeeee!
    You see yourself as not ESxP? Fine. You aren't. I don't see what the issue is.

We are behind screens. There is no way I can know your core or observe the raw workings of your consciousness. All I can see is your behavior and online persona.

Everyone has biases. That's a fact of life. But I don't understand why you keep pushing and pushing for different answers. These are the answers you're getting from people. Accept them if you think they're true, move on if you don't. It's that simple.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes Rico liked this post