User Tag List

Page 103 of 171 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1703

Thread: Suggest an alternative type for the person above you

  1. #1021
    What Is Life? Array RobinSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    You're back from the dead! :o What happened you? School?

    INFP if we have to go alternative types.
    Might I ask why INFP seems more plausible than ENTP?

    I'm in the middle of finals as we speak.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

    My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

  2. #1022
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    Might I ask why INFP seems more plausible than ENTP?

    I'm in the middle of finals as we speak.
    You tend to talk about how your Fi is strong too, so I assume the order of your functions could be Ti>Fi>Ne too. A lot of people think I could be a Ti and Fi user too.

    Oh. Well good luck

  3. #1023
    What Is Life? Array RobinSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    You tend to talk about how your Fi is strong too, so I assume the order of your functions could be Ti>Fi>Ne too. A lot of people think I could be a Ti and Fi user too.

    Oh. Well good luck
    Euy, no. My order of preferences is in my sig. I think I only relate to Fi due to it being so similar to Ti on the level that it's not an extroverted judging function. It's unlike Fe, my inferior, therefore I understand its value better. Ti and Fi prefer to understand the process they take to reach conclusions or results, whereas Te and Fe are more about "JUST DO IT IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HAPPENS AS LONG AS WE WIN," mentality. So it's probably my dislike of Fe and more indifference towards Te that made me sympathize more with the Fi funciton. My Ne use arguably surpasses my Ti use since it's really the only function I approach the physical world with. Since all of my interests are basically centered around Ne concepts, it means that if I want to fulfill those ideas I must engage in Ne often. Then again, I could be an ENTP who is strongly developing my Ti at the moment, since this would be the period of life where supposedly one should most focus on their secondary function. I don't know if many INTP children are typically extroverted in the sense that they engage with everything and want to learn. I would assume they are though, since they can't just magically know things - like any other Ne type, they must engage the world around them in order to learn. And since my focus is knowledge and understanding (e5), that supports the idea that I should want to engage in things while awake so that I can further my understandings which contributes to my perceived betterment.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

    My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

  4. #1024
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    Euy, no. My order of preferences is in my sig. I think I only relate to Fi due to it being so similar to Ti on the level that it's not an extroverted judging function. It's unlike Fe, my inferior, therefore I understand its value better. Ti and Fi prefer to understand the process they take to reach conclusions or results, whereas Te and Fe are more about "JUST DO IT IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HAPPENS AS LONG AS WE WIN," mentality. So it's probably my dislike of Fe and more indifference towards Te that made me sympathize more with the Fi funciton. My Ne use arguably surpasses my Ti use since it's really the only function I approach the physical world with. Since all of my interests are basically centered around Ne concepts, it means that if I want to fulfill those ideas I must engage in Ne often. Then again, I could be an ENTP who is strongly developing my Ti at the moment, since this would be the period of life where supposedly one should most focus on their secondary function. I don't know if many INTP children are typically extroverted in the sense that they engage with everything and want to learn. I would assume they are though, since they can't just magically know things - like any other Ne type, they must engage the world around them in order to learn. And since my focus is knowledge and understanding (e5), that supports the idea that I should want to engage in things while awake so that I can further my understandings which contributes to my perceived betterment.
    Well, you know yourself better than I ever will.

  5. #1025
    I am Array Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,498

    Default

    ENFP 7w6-4w3-8w9 sx/so
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

  6. #1026
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    ENFP 7w6-4w3-8w9 sx/so
    Oh?

    INFx

  7. #1027
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Oh?

    INFx
    ESFJ 2w3; ISTj in socionics with Pluto in Aquarius.
    Likes magpie liked this post

  8. #1028
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    ESFJ 2w3; ISTj in socionics with Pluto in Aquarius.
    Lol! ENTJ 5w4; ESTp in Socionics with Leo in Sagittarius.
    Likes Osprey liked this post

  9. #1029
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    ESFJ 2w3; ISTj in socionics with Pluto in Aquarius.
    Ixtp ixfj
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

  10. #1030
    I am Array Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,498

    Default

    INTP 5w6
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

Similar Threads

  1. "Alternative" Type Names
    By VagrantFarce in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-25-2016, 01:12 PM
  2. May I suggest an Alternative Solution?
    By Alternative Solution in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 11:02 PM
  3. "Alternative" Type Names
    By VagrantFarce in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 12:16 PM
  4. Which type(s) would you suggest for this order of functions?
    By Halfjillhalfjack in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 05:32 PM
  5. Please help me type this person!
    By Split_Infinitive in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 05:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO