User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 102

  1. #21
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Time to reveal my synesthetic properties that give me associations to people's personas. (All of them are strangely off-centered too, as if I can't see their face but the general outline of their body with some darker colors)

    @Nights and Days

    Shrouded figure, masked by the dim of the twilight. Almost always with a 19th century lamppost to your right (my facing you would be left). Deep purple outline.

    @RaptorWizard

    Particularly big individual, surrounded by mountains of books at a table. Vague structure of bookcases in the background. Dark blue outline.

    @Ginkgo (I still don't know if you are male or female, so apologies if its wrong, I'll have to try and break it if I'm wrong)

    Shadowed man in a suit, open sky behind him, tinged purple by the setting of the sun. Black-Brownish outline

    Will do more later upon request.
    <3 more things like this please.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  2. #22
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    @Lady X

    A somewhat thin woman under the awning of a moderate sized building next to a city road. There is always a tree to your immediate back right (I'd say about -45 degrees rotation)(my left, which is facing directly at you), and there is also one of the cleaner city street lights to the immediate left facing that tree. A very light green outline with a bit of a soft hue.

    @garbage

    A man wearing a darker suit than Ginkgo's, but sitting down at a wooden, square table (hands clasped as well, facing my mind's eye). Typical office setting, juxtaposing a very expensive looking C.E.O-esque window that reveals the entire skyline into what appears to be the smaller part of a city. A dark, rich, green outline.

    @Mal12345

    A computer scientist wearing a grayish coat surrounded by old C.R.Ts in the background along with some newer, more advanced computers near the foreground. Between the computers are haphazardly stacked books whose prominent color are an old, reddish hue. Completely Black outline.

    Will do more later probably, need to interact with more people to get them fresh in my memory, probably overlooked a few obvious people.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    @Lady X

    A somewhat thin woman under the awning of a moderate sized building next to a city road. There is always a tree to your immediate back right (I'd say about -45 degrees rotation)(my left, which is facing directly at you), and there is also one of the cleaner city street lights to the immediate left facing that tree. A very light green outline with a bit of a soft hue.

    @garbage

    A man wearing a darker suit than Ginkgo's, but sitting down at a wooden, square table (hands clasped as well, facing my mind's eye). Typical office setting, juxtaposing a very expensive looking C.E.O-esque window that reveals the entire skyline into what appears to be the smaller part of a city. A dark, rich, green outline.

    @Mal12345

    A computer scientist wearing a grayish coat surrounded by old C.R.Ts in the background along with some newer, more advanced computers near the foreground. Between the computers are haphazardly stacked books whose prominent color are an old, reddish hue. Completely Black outline.

    Will do more later probably, need to interact with more people to get them fresh in my memory, probably overlooked a few obvious people.
    What's the outline thing about?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  4. #24
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    What's the outline thing about?
    Part of my synesthesia, I have those colors associated to your personalities, and when I view those images, there is a backdrop that seems to dully radiate those specific colors.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Part of my synesthesia, I have those colors associated to your personalities, and when I view those images, there is a backdrop that seems to dully radiate those specific colors.
    Which personality? My "official" personality type? Or the one I project?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  6. #26
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Which personality? My "official" personality type? Or the one I project?
    The one you project, each of the personality types are color-coded by the way the alphabet letters are. The forum's pallet sort of pisses me off sometimes due to the fact that they sometimes don't have the exact colors I associate with the letters, but it's manageable. I do think that there might be some intertwining with the color associated with you and the first letter of your screen name. I perceive M, for instance, as black, so perhaps that adds into that, but at the same time, @Lady X's name begins with an L, and that's light blue for me, but I perceive her as a very light green.

    Hence:
    ENTP
    INTP
    INTJ
    ENTJ

  7. #27
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    Me next plz, @Alea_iacta_est

  8. #28
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Yeah, I want one too!
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  9. #29
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    And me, please?

  10. #30
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    I want one.

Similar Threads

  1. How do you picture a XwX?
    By Speed Gavroche in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-04-2017, 04:23 AM
  2. [E7] In need of advice: how do you get yourself focus?
    By Chanaynay in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-12-2014, 11:57 PM
  3. ISTP 6 vs ISTJ 6, how do you tell them apart?
    By Azure Flame in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-25-2013, 01:42 AM
  4. betrayal of trust how do you deal with it?
    By prplchknz in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 02:46 AM
  5. Old INXPs - How do you identify them?
    By Wolf in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-25-2008, 09:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO