User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Default TypologyCentral Members and Clow Cards

I think @Eruca made a thread like this with Homestuck so I thought doing this with Cardcaptor Sakura would be fun.

@Nights and Days - The Libra

The Libra is able to determine whether a person is lying or not, though its use is never demonstrated in the anime. It is one of the few cards not used in either the manga or anime, the others being The Wave and The Through.

The Libra Card shows a pan-scale, one side holding a sun and the other holding a moon. Libra's form is reminiscent of the astrological sign of Libra. The idea of the scale is also used as a symbol of justice and truth.

@Lady X - The Dream

The Dream is able to create all sorts of dreams, including prophetic ones for those with magical powers. Though it is not aggressive or malicious, dealing with it can be difficult, as it is relatively undetectable when one does not know it is nearby. Like with Return, Time can be used to disrupt it.

One of Dream's visible forms is a mysterious blue butterfly, that looks almost like the sky. Another form is a female humanoid with long, straight hair, dressed in a wide elaborate headdress that covers its eyes, perhaps indicating its status as a blind prophet, such as the Greek prophet Tiresias, and also indicating "sleep", since if one sleeps, the eyes are closed, and if one sleeps, he/she might have dreams.

@Azure Flame - The Firey

The Firey is a Clow Card with the the power to control or summon fire. This card is one of the four main elemental cards and was the third elemental captured by Sakura Kinomoto .

The Firey is one of the most powerful Clow Cards and is one of the two basic elemental cards that is directly connected to Cerberus (the other being the Earthy).

It has an aggressive yet somewhat arrogant nature as it seemed to have enjoyed toying with Sakura during its capture. It is no more powerful than the other elemental cards but is warned to be used with care. Cerberus warned Sakura that if she used it without care it would do as asked, but it could harm the user. Moreover, due to the trickster side of Firey, it has a tendency to backfire, scare, and/or even harm others while still technically doing as its master commands.

@AngelLight2012 - The Dash

The Dash (ダッシュ, Dasshu) is able to run at supernatural speeds for short distances. It can grant this ability to others as well.

Dash's visible form is a small blue, fox-like creature with long rabbit ears and a long slender tail. On its forehead is a small diamond shape mark.

Dash is shy and prone to give flight when given to confrontation. Once its trust has been earned however, it becomes very loyal.

@EJCC - The Shield

The Shield is Sakura's most-used defensive card, able to create a shell, force field or barrier around its target that is impenetrable to almost all physical and magical attacks, including the effects of the other Cards (i.e. Time, Shot). Unlike most of the other cards, Shield has a good personality.

In it's real form, it resembles a single 'Clow Wing' shield with a red jewel on both sides. In its card form the Shield is chained by several chains for some unknown reason, like the Sword. However it is one suggested theory that both are in chains due to them being the only cards to transform into actual weapons instead of calling upon an animated spirit (ex: The Arrow, which calls forth a young girl to shoot the arrow, instead of summoning an arrow itself).

@Wind Up Rex - The Sword

The Sword is able to cut through almost anything, including magical barriers. The card gains its strength from the heart of the person who wields it and gives the wielder the skills of a master swordsman. However, Sword can also overwhelm and take control of the person holding it, especially if he or she is non-magical. Sword is so powerful that it is even capable of penetrating through the Shield in Episode 11, thus enabling Sakura to capture Shield. The Sword can even slash through the time and space continuum warps created by the Loop in Episode 21, thus allowing Sakura to seal Loop.

More soon to come. Also I can try to do yours if asked (although there is a limited number of clow cards so they may overlap with other members).
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I love that. Thanks Chan.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

*not-so-secretly wants one*
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Me too! Me too!!!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Cerberus warned Sakura that if she used it without care it would do as asked, but it could harm the user. Moreover, due to the trickster side of Firey, it has a tendency to backfire, scare, and/or even harm others while still technically doing as its master commands.
    I LOVE this. Thank you for validating me. "Tell me what to do and I will do it for you, but I will destroy you if you mistreat me or abuse me."

I don't know anything about cardcaptors unfortunately otherwise I would contribute. So in return I will post this picture of a dog licking its ass.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

I am eager for one, i am sorry i am annoying. may i have a card
    plz?
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

ndovjtjcaqidthi

@Azure Flame

Is that a cat?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Very mysterious... Thanks, @Chanaynay

(LOL'd at "Unlike most of the other cards, Shield has a good personality." )
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Very mysterious... Thanks, @Chanaynay

(LOL'd at "Unlike most of the other cards, Shield has a good personality." )
    Even though this is a figurative thread, I found that description to be rather apt to a lot of ESTJs I know. They are tough minded AND tough willed. Perceptive enough to see covert political tactics and physically strong enough to take on most physical challenges. Its no wonder they are employed as middle managers. The CEO needs someone to protect their image, AND execute their orders, whereas all of my energy is on the concrete tangible brute force, yet I have a gaping blind spot for percieving interpersonal covert movements.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    @Azure Flame

Is that a cat?
    lmao...

apparently it is. idunno I googled "dog licking its ass" and picked the first thing that popped up not really caring what it was.