User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post

@Ginkgo - The Shadow

The Shadow is a mysterious card able to manipulate shadows. It can gather shadows from people or things to increase its own power, but these shadows fade when they are exposed to bright light, leaving only Shadow itself behind. According to Cerberus, "Shadow can touch us, but we can't touch it."

Shadow looks like a cloaked figure in a black cloak and hood resembling the Grim Reaper. So it can be surmised that it is a male card.

Jesus Christ... Lol. Thanks.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

@OptoGypsy - The Freeze

The Freeze is able to freeze almost anything, emit ice as a weapon, and lower the temperature of a localized area to freezing point (and possibly beyond it). It is very crafty when using its abilities in combat, such as attacking with frozen glaciers or attacking targets from behind with pillars of ice.

The Freeze is aligned under the Watery card.

Both Freeze's visible form and Card form resemble a giant koi (Japanese goldfish) seemingly composed of ice, with a large gem on its head.

Freeze's capture was unique in that, unlike other cards which became long swirling masses when becoming a card, Freeze shattered and the card was formed from many tiny shards of (presumably) ice.

@skylights - The Glow

The Glow card is one of the harmless cards, as its only power is the ability to create hundreds of tiny glowing orbs that resemble fireflies. It is the card that caused the least trouble in Tomoeda before its capture. When enacting its power, Glow casts off hundreds of tiny softly glowing green orbs that float down slowly to the ground like flower petals. In its visible form, it resembles a tiny delicate fairy that has a glowing tail like a firefly.

@Marmotini - The Watery

The Watery is one of the four elemental cards. It is able to control water and create whirlpools and tidal waves. Watery is also one of the original nineteen cards from the manga series.

Watery is one of the most agressive cards along with the Firey. When Watery shows it's true form, it is the only card, besides The Thunder, to make a growling type of sound.

@Vetani - The Shot

The Shot is one of the most dangerous cards. Unless sealed, it can be activated simply by saying "shoot" or "aim" (even if the person calling it has no magical powers), at which point it will target the person to which the command refers, attacking him or her relentlessly until either the target is destroyed or the card is forced to return to its card form.

Shot can be neutralized by Shield, but only for a short time as Shot has more endurance than Shield. The main reason why the Shot cannot be captured or sealed easily is because it is extremely fast with high accuracy.

The Shot is under Firey.

@Halla74 - The Maze

The Maze is able to create pocket dimensions inside the real world, which contain giant mazes. Unlike conventional mazes, which work in three dimensions, the puzzles created by Maze are twisted through four or more dimensions, allowing people to walk upside-down, up staircases that cannot really exist, and generally to become lost in a world that defies the laws of perspective.

Maze also prevents any kind of "cheating" by raising walls to stop people from climbing over them and by repairing walls that have been damaged by people trying to break through.

7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Do me Chana #2

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Jesus Christ... Lol. Thanks.
    I don't think you're the grim reaper or anything. I saw it as you maintain an acute level of self-awareness despite how the world goes about day by day. It's like a shadow, always there, omniscient, and always in sight wherever you go.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Ginkgo

I don't think you're the grim reaper or anything. I saw it as you maintain an acute level of self-awareness despite how the world goes about day by day. It's like a shadow, always there, omniscient, and always in sight wherever you go.
    Truly Jungian.

I like how you picked a card for marm that growls.

From what I can tell, the cards you assign fit, but I'm especially curious about Halla's.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

@chana - The Dark

The Dark (ダーク, Dāku) is a major card and is the sister card of Light. Dark is to be able to warp space, creating darkness that can isolate and nullify non-magical beings if given enough time. She is also capable of bringing forth the night. She, along with Light, is one of the strongest cards in the deck.

Dark is the first card under Yue. She has a group of cards under her and all of them she commands are strengthened by the Moon and Eastern Magic.

The Dark is special in that it cannot be physically attacked. She is also always together with Light, so they must always be sealed together, used together and transformed together.

7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    From what I can tell, the cards you assign fit, but I'm especially curious about Halla's.
    I felt like his probably would create the most confusion.

Halla is a famed one here on TypeC and has no trouble standing out. One of the most notable points I see about him is his never-ending resilience and almost continuous optimism about life itself. I think @kyuuei has a quote of his in her sig saying "think your way through the world, feel your way through life." The bountiful wisdom Halla can share with you almost feels like he's an outsider, a god, something extraterrestrial giving us handicaps. So I thought it'd make sense to give Halla a card that reaches past the 3rd dimension into the 4th and so on, because he's someone lead you to new points and perspectives and teaches you to combine ingenuity with a rational view of the world.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

@Showbread - The Return

The Return allows its user to witness events in the past as a ghostly observer. Return protects its user from detection (both magical and mundane) but exceptionally powerful or knowledgeable magicians such as Kaho Mizuki and Clow Reed himself can pierce Return's protections. Return, like The Time, requires a considerable amount of magical power to use. One can disrupt Return by using Time, though that is difficult given the amount of effort needed to use Time. This method is used by Syaoran when he brings Sakura back from the past, though almost all of his energy is taken from him.

In Episode 68, Sakura used Return in order to go to Clow's time and talk with him about what happen after transforming all the clow cards. The Return is under Light.

Oooh. That sounds wonderfully sneaky, and useful. Kind of reminds me of a time turner.

Thanks!
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

@Chanaynay Wow, You Nailed My Ass I feel violated and yet I Love it.

@senza tema - The Mist

The Mist is a corrosive entity, able to eat through almost any material including metal bars and stone. It can also create a blanket of fog for cover.

The Mist is aligned under the The Watery card.

Mist's visible form is a thick bank of green fog, and its Card form, never seen as a visible spirit, is a young woman with elf like ears, and long straight hair sprinkled with ball shapes, like drops of dew left from a mist. Her hands are crossed in front of her heart.

OMG, I sound evil. Lie an evil follower of @Marmotini? Hahaha.

Thanks, yo!