Can I ask for one too?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Awesome! Thanks Chan!!!
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post

*not-so-secretly wants one*
    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    Me too! Me too!!!
    +others, keep in mind I have quite a few of you written down on a text file. I just got back from class so updates are coming with more members!

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    I LOVE this. Thank you for validating me. "Tell me what to do and I will do it for you, but I will destroy you if you mistreat me or abuse me."

I don't know anything about cardcaptors unfortunately otherwise I would contribute. So in return I will post this picture of a dog licking its ass.

I laughed. Contribution accepted.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

@five sounds - The Light

The Light is a major card and the sister card of the Dark card. Light is able to create and control light. She can also bring forth the sunrise. She, along with Dark, is the strongest card in the deck.

Light is the first card under Cerberus. She has a group of cards under her and all of which are governed by Cerberus, who in turn is the embodiment of the Sun and Western magic.

Unlike most of the other Clow cards, Light has a benevolent personality. Light is wise and warm, gentle and serene. She encourages and reassures Sakura, urging her on gently during the trail against her sister card the Dark, and praises her for not giving in when all appeared lost. She expresses her utmost confidence in Sakura’s abilities.

@SophiaDeep - The Move

The Move is a mischievous spirit, capable of inhabiting objects and magically moving them by making them disappear from one place and appear in another, similar to teleportation. Move is not a very powerful card, as it can only move small objects (i.e. books or pencils) and only for a short distance. Move cannot move living creatures.

Though relatively weak, Move's speed and unpredictability make it a very difficult card to capture. Sakura manages to capture Move by waiting for it to vanish and then magically sensing where it will appear next.

@senza tema - The Mist

The Mist is a corrosive entity, able to eat through almost any material including metal bars and stone. It can also create a blanket of fog for cover.

The Mist is aligned under the The Watery card.

Mist's visible form is a thick bank of green fog, and its Card form, never seen as a visible spirit, is a young woman with elf like ears, and long straight hair sprinkled with ball shapes, like drops of dew left from a mist. Her hands are crossed in front of her heart.

7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

@labyrinth_perhaps - The Jump

The Jump is a Clow Card which possesses prestigious jumping abilities and can bestow them to its user. It is one of Sakura's most consistently used cards along with the Windy and Fly cards. While Fly is often used for long-distance travel, Jump is used for evasion when battling other Clow Card entities.

It is aligned under the Windy card.

It has a disconcerting smirk it is seen almost always wearing and is shaped like a ‘V’. The sclera of its eyes is green and its pupils are slit like a cats. According to Cerberus, Jump is not very bright and notes it to be extremely aggressive but also very stupid.

(I don't mean offense when I post any of these btw)
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

@Chanaynay so cool. Thank you for taking the time to do this!
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

@Domino & @LadyJaye - The Twin (this was too good to pass up)

The Twin is an aggressive card, able to produce duplicates of objects, including people. Besides their power to duplicate things, they appear to be capable fighters.

The Twin is under Firey.

In Episode 43 of the anime, the Twin causes mass chaos by duplicating things as a joke. Cerberus informs Sakura that both entities that comprise Twin must be captured at the exact same time and that the only way to successfully attack them is by using two simultaneous attacks. Syaoran and Meiling are able to successfully achieve this through their martial arts training, enabling them to overwhelm the Twin.

@Starry - The Create

The Create (クリエイト, Kurieito) is able to give existence to anything – Inanimate or living – written in its visible form, a mostly blank storybook. There is no limit as to what can be brought to life, provided the writer keeps Create opened and filled with ideas. It can also give the writer inspirations. Created life forms can interact with their surroundings, both benevolently and malevolently.

Although its power is only active at night, in Tomoyo Video Diary (2) it is shown that Create used at the day time, making it's possibility to be active at day since it is also under Light.

It's opposite card is the Erase card.

The Create is aligned under Light.

@Amargith - The Windy

The Windy is one of the fifty-two clow cards in the anime and is also part of the original nineteen cards from the manga series. It is one of the four elemental cards. The Windy's primary magic is to create strong winds. These winds can be used to blow away objects or bind creatures.

Windy is one of the most powerful Clow Cards. However, although it is powerful enough to create massive whirlwinds, it is explained that "The Windy" is probably the most gentle and non-aggressive card. According to Cerberus, Windy also represents the communication between cards.

Sakura uses Windy to defeat Yue after she receives her new wand and her second chance in the Final Judgment, despite the fact that Windy is one of the cards under his jurisdiction.

@Saturned - The Flower

The Flower has a gentle and fun loving spirit, able to create any kind of flower or blossom. However, she sometimes does this a little too enthusiastically, once nearly burying Sakura's school underneath a mountain of flower petals.

Though Flower has no offensive capability, Sakura has used it to create bouquets and blossoms as presents for others. Sakura also witnessed Clow Reed using it to bring a tree into blossom when she uses The Return to go back to Clow's time in Episode 68. In the manga (captured in volume 2), Flower has been used defensively to create a shield of blossoms around Sakura.

7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

...Now I think I'm interested. Do me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

@Nihilogen - The Loop

The Loop is one of the strangest of the Clow Cards. Loop is capable of warping reality--bending the time-space continuum (so to speak) into a continuous, repeating loop. Anything or anyone unfortunate enough to be trapped inside it will be left stranded in an environment that repeats on itself, with no way of getting out.

The only way to defeat Loop is to find the connection: the physical limit where the Loop's power extends (after crossing which you are returned back to the start), which is marked by a thin red cord and cut the connection, breaking Loop's spell and forcing it into a physical form.

@Honor - The Mirror

The Mirror has the ability to copy people like a reflection in a mirror and (literally) become that person, essentially becoming that person's doppelganger or twin. It is also capable of becoming a mirror and reflecting projectile attacks.

Mirror appears to be troublesome and mischievous, but it really is a frightened and lost spirit. Mirror is the most human of the cards, as its ability to duplicate an identical copy of its (usually human) target also allows it to speak to others and express emotions, and is also been seen to have the ability to eat.

Mirror is one of Sakura Kinomoto's most helpful cards, as Sakura can essentially clone herself in order to be in two places at once. When summoned she appears behind the surface of her mirror before stepping out through the glass as the desired person.

@Elfboy - The Storm

Closely related to Cloud, Rain, Thunder, Watery, and Windy, The Storm is a powerful and aggressive card that is capable of summoning huge rainstorms and tornadoes that can be used both to attack an opponent and to bind them. However, despite its power, Storm is vulnerable to attacks directed towards its center (the eye of the storm).

The Storm is aligned under the Windy.

7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay
    @Honor - The Mirror

The Mirror has the ability to copy people like a reflection in a mirror and (literally) become that person, essentially becoming that person's doppelganger or twin. It is also capable of becoming a mirror and reflecting projectile attacks.

Mirror appears to be troublesome and mischievous, but it really is a frightened and lost spirit. Mirror is the most human of the cards, as its ability to duplicate an identical copy of its (usually human) target also allows it to speak to others and express emotions, and is also been seen to have the ability to eat.

Mirror is one of Sakura Kinomoto's most helpful cards, as Sakura can essentially clone herself in order to be in two places at once. When summoned she appears behind the surface of her mirror before stepping out through the glass as the desired person.

@Chanaynay
    lol interesting! care to elaborate on why you chose this for me?
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.