User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

I would give him a billion dollars to spend on nothing but Kickstarter campaigns. After being sent hundreds of finished products, one will be bound to malfunction and explode, causing his life great misfortune in the form of death.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

What happened to your MBTI?

And you know what is going to happen to you.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Death by supermarket prawn sandwich

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

*kills you by shooting randomely into the heavens and hitting zeus in the foot, then I blame it on you and it works because in greek mythology the gods have no more mental capacity than the average mortal and are not in any way all knowing. Zeus then throws a bolt so hard at you, you wind up in the underworld where hades eats your soul. The end.
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Please vote on my johari window at
    http://kevan.org/jh/kensei16
    I promise it will not take long.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

I run around you in a circle dressed like Al Gore. At first you think that it is amusing, but because you are so perplexed by watching me intently, you fail to realize that your body is getting warmer and warmer. The friction from my extremely fast olympic level running is shooting out at you, this friction mixed with the heat and smog from pollution, causes you to overheat and catch on fire. Out from the sky comes an influx of polar bears. They hijcaked a plane, using the justification that we took away their environment so they are returning the favor. They sit back and laugh at you, then me and them(they recognize and respect me as leader of the humans, because I tried to change behavior), all enjoy a nice meal of burnt kensei and coke. After we are do they kill the humans in the exact way that happened to you and start their own planet of the poler bears.

I would proudly pronounce my disbelief in rainbow unicorn farts, and become the leader of the cult which actively fights against such blasphemic claims! Our vehicle used to attain our goal, the murder of @Frosty6226, would be nothing but the farts of a graybow unicorn, effectively overwhelming their main weapon.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Drowned in baby tears.

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

lost in the forest, eaten by her:

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

I kidnapped her, and put her unconsious body into a room, soon to be filled with toxic gas. When she wakes up, I talk to her via monitor. Then, I present her two doors she can go through. They are both locked. I tell her that one door leads to freedom, and the other one is fake. She can choose one door to be unlocked, and after she chose, that one gets opened. She picks the "wrong" door, which results to her death by toxic gas, totally unaware of the fact that both doors are fake.
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Put him in a room full of ESTJ's, he wouldn't last past the second he opened his mouth.