User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: proof I'm an Introvert

eating bugs out of hair. Array prplchknz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Your case is pretty seem to exude alot of Ne on here, but you don't really vibe like an ENFP.
    I dunno what to tell you. I just like being me, and regardless my type I'm gonna continue to be me, and if people don't like it and if i ever am 100% sure of my type I'm not going to be boxed in by that type. I find being me is awesome, everyone should think being themselves is awesome!

by @magpie

Senior Member Array HollyGolightly's Avatar
    1w2 sp/so

I think it just depends on whether your dominant function is introverted or extraverted. I'm an introvert, I am energised by alone time and drained by prolonged social interaction, my energy is focused internally rather than externally and all that jazz, but I always choose social jobs such as healthcare and I do feel the need to go out and talk to people and meet people etc. Atm I feel kinda restless because I need to connect with people (such as close friends and family). I do need people and some people have tried to say for that reason I am actually a shy extravert, but even though I have a need to know people etc I only want to do it for a certain amount of time. After that time it becomes a chore that requires too much effort. I think the people suggesting you are an extravert have a skewed perception of what an introvert means. They will probs think it means anti-social, creepy loner, serial killer etc. Have you read Quiet by Susan Cain? I'd recommend. If you find comfort in her words you are most likely an introvert
    "Dad I can't feel my legs."

"That's because you don't have any arms."