User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Jungian extroversion/introversion is almost nothing like common denominations would suggest.

I sometimes think you are extroverted, in a sense that external events seem to highly influence your state of being.
    so you're saying introverts can't have any awareness of things? even if it's right in their face constantly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    This is news to me. However there are two things I must say about the matter:

1) I believe most if not all people who would classify as an "introvert" would possess some sort of inner world of some composition and that if they needed to be explained what someone means by an "inner world" then they probably are not one.
    2) A major red flag for me is when people quote specific examples e.g. "I'm an introvert as I didn't speak to anyone when my friends came around the other night" as if they are trying to prove (whether to themselves or others) that the possibility of not being one has no basis in reality. I think this is the case for many issues which are points of potential insecurity. Introversion is integral to one's entire life and it is far more complex and removed from the "quiet and unsociable" label it has come to possess.

I myself am not saying you are or aren't an introvert.
    I never said I didn't have an inner world nor did I ever say I needed someone to define inner world to me

so basically I can't be an introvert because I'm aware of it. I must of social anxiety or something? and one example is just one example it was the most current one that happened. Also Aren't introverts suppose to be aware on a higher average about themselves than extroverts (not saying extroverts lack self awareness) and the last thing I don't have social anxiety. I am not afraid to socialize I don't like to, and it exhausts me I know this for a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I never said I didn't have an inner world nor did I ever say I needed someone to define inner world to me

so basically I can't be an introvert because I'm aware of it. I must of social anxiety or something? and one example is just one example it was the most current one that happened. Also Aren't introverts suppose to be aware on a higher average about themselves than extroverts (not saying extroverts lack self awareness) and the last thing I don't have social anxiety. I am not afraid to socialize I don't like to, and it exhausts me I know this for a fact.
    You seemed to have not just missed the point of my post (that it was there to provide food for thought) but misread what I actually wrote in the post.

MBTI
    yupp

You seemed to have not just missed the point of my post (that it was there to provide food for thought) but misread what I actually wrote in the post.
    instead of just implying I'm a moron, you know you could reword your post.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Please excuse me if this sounds in any way defensive (which I'm trying not to make it sound like at all):

He never implied anything of the sort. I'm sorry if you felt hurt by it , but I think he was simply trying to explain a point.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

What I was saying in a nutshell was to forget the stereotypes associated with introverts (social introverts and not Jungian introverts). In my view arguing that you relate with the stereotypes as proof of your position (e.g. that you like solitary activities, you don't speak that much or that you're quiet) isn't convincing in itself. Read articles online about what the lives of introverts are really like and see if you can relate.

I don't know you so I'm not going to judge for or against.

MBTI
    yupp

What I was saying in a nutshell was to forget the stereotypes associated with introverts (social introverts and not Jungian introverts). In my view arguing that you relate with the stereotypes as proof of your position (e.g. that you like solitary activities, you don't speak that much or that you're quiet) isn't convincing in itself. Read articles online about what the lives of introverts are really like and see if you can relate.

make sense

MBTI
    yupp

make sense

I think you might be ISFP. Could be wrong because I'm bad at this, but I'm detecting a "feistiness" in your tone that I've seen in ISFPs. ISFPs are a little more open than INFPs and their tone sounds a little more "sassy."

INFPs don't generally do this. INFPs actually have trouble expressing emotion. They often appear elitist, condescending, without realizing it.

MBTI
    yupp

FYI for anyone who actually cares, I used to be timid and shy about expressing myself, it wasn't until I was older and stopped giving a fuck did I begin to say things how they are, plus i'm generally oblivious to things, and I know I have poor Se, but of course this is a forum where you don't actually need to pay attention to external stimuli to make sense and appear smart/observant on what color flowers are on your desk.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Stansmith

Your case is pretty interesting..you seem to exude alot of Ne on here, but you don't really vibe like an ENFP.