Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Default Questions you'd like to ask, but just don't dare to

There are many things I'd love to know which I can't ask people about because they'd probably take it personal, think I'm crazy, think I'm hitting on them, etc. These things are sometimes too trivial to start an entire thread about (or ask of Yahoo Answers, because those motherfuckers just give bad answers in exchange for points), but I'd still like to know the questions to these things very bad and I assume many people feel the same way about certain things. So I thought it would be fun to create a platform where we could ask all these questions without directing it to anyone in person and answer any of the questions here if you feel like it.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Here are the questions I can think of at this moment:

I know many women complain about how their tits bounce during jogging because they find it annoying or painful, especially the ones with bigger ones (that's why I'm not familiar with this experience). However, penises seem more bouncy to me than boobs. That's why I wonder: are there any men who find jogging uncomfortable for their penis and if so, does this only apply to men with bigger penises?
    Why is it that women who dislike sex the most are the most desperate to be in a relationship and looking down on others for being single?
    Why is it more socially accepted for women to stop taking care of your appearance once you're married, than to take a little bit too much care of your appearance and end up looking over the top because of it?
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post

I know many women complain about how their tits bounce during jogging because they find it annoying or painful, especially the ones with bigger ones (that's why I'm not familiar with this experience). However, penises seem more bouncy to me than boobs. That's why I wonder: are there any men who find jogging uncomfortable for their penis and if so, does this only apply to men with bigger penises?
    you're funny.

I'm not a boy. But I do know about big tits.

Flaccid penises kinda recede. And boobs are a lot heavier than penises. I think boxer briefs pretty much hold a guys dick in good enough.

Why is it that women who dislike sex the most are the most desperate to be in a relationship and looking down on others for being single?

Why is it more socially accepted for women to stop taking care of your appearance once you're married, than to take a little bit too much care of your appearance and end up looking over the top because of it?

I don't understand these social rules, didn't know they existed, and don't have an answer as to why they happen. Sorry :/ I think people should do what they want as long as they're not killing someone.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    yupp

Ok what is it with people from south America and Puerto Rico dying.their hair read I.swear I keep meeting people.from there who.dye their hair red? Ok so I've only met 3 people who do that.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Is this thread supposed to make me feel comfortable? Because it's not working.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

What would happen if you could read my hazardous mind?

MBTI
    INFJ

Assuming that this is indeed a thing, and you aren't seeing a trend where none exists...
    Sex is not the only thing someone gets out of a romantic relationship. A person's desire to be in a relationship is not limited to wanting sex: they could, for instance, want the emotional support and companionship that a relationship offers much more than sex. A woman who doesn't derive much pleasure/satisfaction from and has little desire for sex still has the emotional needs for intimacy/companionship/emotional support which demand satisfaction. It's even conceivable that women who want and enjoy sex derive some of these things from the sex itself, whereas a woman less interested in sex would need to compensate for not deriving the satisfaction of those needs from sex by getting more of them by other means. Hence, she would be even more dependent on having a romantic partner provide these things to her and more desperate to have a romantic partner in the first place.

As far as looking down on others... It is very common for everybody to project their priorities onto other people, and to judge other people negatively for failing to pursue or failing to achieve the goals that one, oneself, values.

A woman who is married is expected to be faithful (applies to both partners, but is more strict for women). A woman's appearance is considered to be (at least one of, if not the only one) an asset to be used to secure a mate. Since she has already secured a mate, and she is expected to be faithful to him, it is more acceptable for her to appear to have stopped trying to attract attention (such as from other potential mates), than it is for her to appear to be still trying, and trying too hard at that.
    Last edited by two cents; 01-02-2014 at 02:00 PM. Reason: style
    And that's my two cents on the subject.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    What would happen if you could read my hazardous mind?
    Not much. Possibly some people you personally know would be insulted. Some people who are strangers to you might be offended. Possibly some people who like you would not like you so much (or at all). On the other hand, some people who don't care about you/notice you might come to notice or care.

One thing is certain, the toxicity of your mind is sure to kill no one.
    And that's my two cents on the subject.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I'm not sure I'm familiar with this phenomenon, but I would imagine it's because the woman looks as though she is still looking. Really, though, it's like most societal expectations for women: you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. There is no winning.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I always wondered this.. except I assume balls would be the more 'tender' issue when it came to running, vs the penis itself.
    Especially the big, creepy balls.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.