User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    Here are the questions I can think of at this moment:

I know many women complain about how their tits bounce during jogging because they find it annoying or painful, especially the ones with bigger ones (that's why I'm not familiar with this experience). However, penises seem more bouncy to me than boobs. That's why I wonder: are there any men who find jogging uncomfortable for their penis and if so, does this only apply to men with bigger penises?
    Why is it that women who dislike sex the most are the most desperate to be in a relationship and looking down on others for being single?
    Why is it more socially accepted for women to stop taking care of your appearance once you're married, than to take a little bit too much care of your appearance and end up looking over the top because of it?
    I rarey want sex and I don't want a relationship, and if I say I do I really mean I want someone to fuck, because I said.rarely want sex.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

I know many women complain about how their tits bounce during jogging because they find it annoying or painful, especially the ones with bigger ones (that's why I'm not familiar with this experience). However, penises seem more bouncy to me than boobs. That's why I wonder: are there any men who find jogging uncomfortable for their penis and if so, does this only apply to men with bigger penises?
    ?
    Penises are also much better concealed than large chests. Part of my problem is that I feel quite self-conscious of the bouncing. I had men roll their windows and make crude comments at me when we would run on the street in gym as a teenager. I've been at least a C cup since I was 14, so I've just always felt they were more of a nuisance then something to show off.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

there is actually someone on here that does long distance running... hmm should actually ask him, now to find his username.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

However, penises seem more bouncy to me than boobs. That's why I wonder: are there any men who find jogging uncomfortable for their penis and if so, does this only apply to men with bigger penises?
    If you go commando and have baggy pants then it'll be uncofortable. I know because I once went running on the beach with those "beach pants" (don't know the name in english). However, men normally use boxers which compress the whole package, making it "stable" such that everything's comfortable.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I rarey want sex and I don't want a relationship, and if I say I do I really mean I want someone to fuck, because I said.rarely want sex.
    Wut?
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Wut?
    basically saying, she might be wrong with anecdotal evidence

WhoCares

Here's my question. If you are female, over 40 and have stuff pumped into your face for the purposes of being more desirable, do you not notice that you just look like an older woman with a puffy face? I see a lot of these women and they look like they've been stung by bees. Shiny skin, silly lips and puffy everywhere. I've never seen one and thought, gee she looks good for her age. I usually think, wow food allergies.

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by WhoCares View Post
    Here's my question. If you are female, over 40 and have stuff pumped into your face for the purposes of being more desirable, do you not notice that you just look like an older woman with a puffy face? I see a lot of these women and they look like they've been stung by bees. Shiny skin, silly lips and puffy everywhere. I've never seen one and thought, gee she looks good for her age. I usually think, wow food allergies.
    My aunt did it, and it wasn't that bad. It's sometimes funny to look at. Mostly because of the fake tan (orange, Barbie doll). Aren't you suppose to wait for the swelling to lower anyway?

The longest I have run is 10km, but I don't think any further would make much difference. Boxer briefs pretty much support the penis in a secure position. I reckon if you wore boxers it would be an issue. But who wears boxers running? Breasts would be harder to keep from bouncing. Breasts bouncing could aggravate your back a bit too. Penis bouncing could chafe or give you a hard on at best/worst.

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Is it true that all men name their penis? I heard people say that and I personally named my genitals, my boobs and my disfigured tattoo, but I've never heard any guy I know mention the name of their penis.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si