Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Default I am NOT your "Master"!

I am NOT your "Master"! Nobody is your Master - you are the Master of thyself. You can take anything you wish from my teachings, and you don't even need to attribute them to me (and I would actually prefer to remain anonymous). You can twist my productions and turn them around into something of your own, essentially whatever resonates within your own worldviews.

It's perfectly fine I believe (and actually more interesting) that we all have our own individual worldviews, makes for a more diverse society. And that's largely why our worldviews shouldn't be considered as complete. We should also each maximize our own individual promise; don't think of anybody else as being a better person on the whole than your are.

It's good to ask in what ways we're special, and how we can let it all shine forth. I as an individual believe that with the right amount of mental preparation, anything can happen! As such, we should each have faith in what we work to accomplish and to become.

I personally push myself harder than I push anyone else, and it's led to me becoming an expert seeker; but it's also taken time away from the fulfillment of real life events. Just do whatever you desire and feels right.

My closing message is that I'm a regular person; I've just put more time towards answering the big questions. And as my outline continues to develop, I may not even know how it could be used or appropriately put into context. Well, my IQ is 114 after all - it makes me so special (but never your master)!

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I am NOT your "Master"! You are the Master of thyself. You can take anything you wish from my teachings, and you don't even need to attribute them to me (and I would actually prefer to remain anonymous). You can twist my productions and turn them around into something of your own, essentially whatever resonates with your own worldviews.

It's perfectly fine I believe (and actually more interesting) that we all have our own individual worldviews, makes for a more diverse society. And that's largely why our worldviews shouldn't be considered as complete. We should also each maximize our own individual promise; don't think of anybody else as being a better person on the whole than your are.

It's good to ask in what ways we're special, and how we can let it all shine forth. I as an individual believe that with the right amount of mental preparation, anything can happen! As such, we should each have faith in what we work to accomplish and to become.

I personally push myself harder than I push anyone else, and it's led to me becoming an expert seeker; but it's also taken time away from the fulfillment of real life events. Just do whatever you desire and feels right.

My closing message is that I'm just a regular person; I've just put more time towards answering the big questions. And as my outline continues to develop, I may not even know how it could be used. Well, my IQ is 114 after all - it makes me so special (but never your master)!
    Interesting points but why did you post this in welcome and introductions?

Oh, forgot, who's calling you master?

With an IQ of 114, you most definitely aren't my master.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Oh, forgot, who's calling you master?
    Well, nobody directly has, but the point is that people I think should have faith and love for themselves above anyone else.

I mean, just look how bad things have become when people refer to "God as their "Master"!

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Well, nobody directly has, but the point is that people I think should have faith and love for themselves above anyone else.

I mean, just look how bad things have become when people refer to "God as their "Master"!
    I agree, we are our own authority, bowing to others will only lead to unsatisfactory conditions and servile behavior.

I find that people are the happiest and brightest when they are given the background materials and information to do or make whatever they desire.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Moved to fluff, for lack of a better place.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I agree, we are our own authority, bowing to others will only lead to unsatisfactory conditions and servile behavior.

I find that people are the happiest and brightest when they are given the background materials and information to do or make whatever they desire.
    Challenges make living worth while

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Double post.
    |
    V

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Nor am I your master, RW. No matter what everybody else says! And regardless of my qualifications, I have no interest in being the President of the World.

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I like being a turkey.