User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Default In which Eruca assigns Typoc members a God Tier

The God tiers are the representations of the personalities and powers of the players in the popular fictional game Homestuck. Although god status is only gained later in the game, or perhaps not at all, each god tier relates to a player's self in direct or obscure ways.

Each tier has a class, such a knight, and an aspect, such as breath. It is in the combination of these, and the unique take of the individual, that reflect personality. Oh, and each gets their own unique and cute and/or badass outfit.

I'm going to allocate these tiers anyway because I'm a big 'ol nerd and I enjoy it. So I figure I might as well share. To any homestuck fans amongst us, this is for the most part my take on the canon, not a strict adherence to it.

@YWIR Princess of Breath
    The Princess class is defined by confidence and expectancy (either their own or other's concerning them). While the wind aspect is defined by change, activity, and purpose. This tier will often find itself conflicted over what it should pursue, a result of breath's desire for change and the class's natural entitlement. A fun loving nature is another result of this pairing, as well as an outgoing communication style, these being the combination of confidence and purpose. In life, the princess is likely to be a possessor, that is, they are rich--either in friends, money, family, desires, ability or simply happiness. A princess of breath will also be especially agile--little can hurt her if she doesn't want them to--the princess will find herself above all but the gravest dangers, while a breath tier will naturally be as untouchable as the wind.

@RaptorWizard Mage of Rage

A mage finds themselves powerful--that is, they are or believe themselves to be as such. While the rage aspect is the aspect of belief, passion, anger, and sanity/insanity. Rage and the mage class are conflicting in that the mage is likely to be a proud rationalist, while the rage aspect is defined by the strong motivation of the passions beyond the immediately, or apparently, reasonable. Furthermore, the aspect of rage is linked to spirituality and religion--that is, religious fervor--while the mage would naturally distance himself from any belief he can't substantiate. A highly unusual combination.

@AffirmitiveAnxiety Page of Hope

Page is the weakest class, while hope is the weakest aspect...to begin with. Of all the classes the page of hope has the highest potential--and will take the longest to reach said potential, if at all. Page is the class of messages, knowledge, and humilitation. Hope is the aspect of courage, faith/lack of faith, and rebirth. A page of hope is likely to be well-regarded, popular, amongst a circle of friends due to an apparently laid back, and friendly attitude. Their combination results in a desire to make record of hope, for themselves and for others, as such they are struggling optimists.

More to come probably. For now I've got something useful to do.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

figsfiggyfigs

Bunny, you're sho shweet, thinking of little 'ol me.

Ginkgo

Good job Eruca.

(totally not placating you for my own assigned God tier)

(totally)

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Good job Eruca.

(totally not placating you for my own assigned God tier)

(totally)

Don't listen to him.
    There are others who are more worthy.

(Not that I am talking about me.)

So this guy raised $2.5 million on kickstarter? Wow.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Aw shucks, you are welcome.

@prplchknz Page of Mind (also, possibly me)

As mentioned above, the page is initially a weaker class but can rise dramatically. The mind aspect is of and relating to thought, feeling, theory, internalism, and existentialism. Such elements can relate to others or to the self, but will generally relate to the self in the page, which is a self-concerned (related to knowledge) class. So it is the page of mind will concern herself with her own thoughts and feelings--recording them in the hope of ascendance or relief. As such a page of mind is uniquely vulnerable to themselves. However, the ability to overcome is real and can result in the page of mind earning mastery of the self beyond the norm.

Sorry, I only have the male page of mind image.

@Hypatia Muse of Void

The Muse is one of the two most powerful classes. Her concern is reflection--self reflection, reflection of others, or reflection of knowledge. She will have a tendency toward re-activity rather than activity, and as such will probably act as a supporting class. For that which is reflected in the mirror of the muse is likely to be made great. Void is the aspect of nothingness, invisibility, darkness and obscurity. As such, a void tier is excessively hard to get to know, or will hide vast hidden depth. While a light player can see the unseen, the void player can see the not yet existing. A Muse of Void is also a contradiction--as a mirror, she reflects, but as a void, she absorbs.

@Mane Bard of Light

The aspect of light is the opposite of the above mentioned aspect of void. It is defined by visibility, dichotomy, luck, and ambition. The light player will both automatically and purposefully illuminate what they see--and they will find their view illuminated, whether it is or not. Bards are a hard class to pin down, both literally and metaphorically. As such they tend to be a wild card in game sessions--either by pulling through, unexpectedly, to save the day for good, or by being the knife in the back none planned for. Their plans and affectations are their own, and their connection with the fundamental narrative can make them impossible to stop.

I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Well, my first act as the Archmage is to channel my rage into a devious plot for world domination... and that means I have to draw up the schematics, will comment later (I'm actually busy, but I need to generate thread spirit here folks)!

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Ruca : }

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Mage of Rage has a wonderful ring to it.

I'm jelly.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    (Not that I am talking about me.)
    Yeah I mean like who could use an ego boost here? Like what? Lol. Pssh... I mean. It's not like... pssh. Lol.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    So this guy raised $2.5 million on kickstarter? Wow.
    Aye it has a very strong following. Young people, mostly.

@Jennifer Maid of Time

The maid is concerned with maintenance and support. They attend to needs, be they the more solid--emotional, intellectual, physical--or more abstract--spirituality, truth, justice. A Maid of Time will often attend to the causality-thread of time itself, affecting the course of events until they are "as they should be." Although caring, the Maid is not the most emotional in their expressions of such, rather, she express her devotion through duty. The aspect of time is related to death, patience, complexity, and the many-layered self. A god tier time player is able to literally go backwards and forwards in time in order to meet their selves as other. Even metaphorically a time player can be said to have multiple selves over the course of their lives.

@Nights and Days Knight of Doom

In passive classes, the aspect of Doom is enabling, in active, disabling. The Knight is an active class, and as such has his own aspect to overcome. Doom is the aspect of loss, destruction, vengeance, and power. The Knight is defined by nobility, bravery, and the quest. The Knight of Doom must choose how they want to reconcile the duality of their tier--and will much depend on their surroundings and those around them for the outcome. His choice is to choose vengeance and destruction as his quest--or disregard his will to power and replace it with his intrinsic nobility.

@Ginkgo I'm having some trouble deciding on your tier. I'll have to think on it. It might not be so good. :P
    @JocktheMotie Your interest is noted But I can't give out tiers based on preference, now, can I?