User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Eruca View Post
    @Salomé Knight of Light
    Sorry only a male image for the knight available.

So grays are allowed but no women?
    Seems legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Seems legit.
    You would.

Also, cool idea Eru.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Seems legit.
    Classes like witch and maid are nearly exclusively female. And, of the two most powerful classes Lord and Muse, the passive class, Muse, is female-exclusive.

Yeah. I don't have too much truck for these gender exclusions either. The author himself is not consistent in his gendering of classes though. Latula Pyrope is a knight of mind in the story, so if you really want to see a female knight, here you are.

I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

Do me, Eru? :o

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by TheStarchDefenders View Post
    You would.

Also, cool idea Eru.
    Thankers. The thread is kinda dead now but I might make a few more at some point. I enjoyed the ones I did make and people seemed to like them also.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

Ah well. No worries.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Eruca View Post
    Classes like witch and maid are nearly exclusively female. And, of the two most powerful classes Lord and Muse, the passive class, Muse, is female-exclusive.

Yeah. I don't have too much truck for these gender exclusions either. The author himself is not consistent in his gendering of classes though.
    It was written by a dude? And the female classes are all passive. You do surprise me.
    Latula Pyrope is a knight of mind in the story, so if you really want to see a female knight, here you are.

Needs more sword.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

It was written by a dude? And the female classes are all passive. You do surprise me.
    OH no no no. The "witch" is female exclusive and often the most powerful active class in a game session. And Vriska, a troll, is a thief (also active) and she is the most powerful player in her game session. Come to think of it, of the four canon game sessions 2 of them have a female as there most powerful player. And another has a gay male.

Not to mention the rampant bisexuality amongst the trolls, who don't even understand homosexuality and heterosexuality as concepts.

Andrew Hussie isn't flawless but he is a pretty damn modern and liberal guy compared to most entertainment content producers. A good explanation of why homestuck has so many lady and queer fans. I mean the arch-villain of the entire series, who we are meant to hate, is lampooned as both a raging misogynist and an idiot.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Awesome. Should I ever feel a burning need to play a lame medieval dress up game with some dysfunctional adults, I'll be sure to choose the one with the progressive values. :P

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Awesome. Should I ever feel a burning need to play a lame medieval dress up game with some dysfunctional adults, I'll be sure to choose the one with the progressive values. :P
    Lol.. Face/palm