User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

@Salomé Knight of Light

The class of knight is a defined by nobility, bravery, and the quest. The aspect of light, by visibility, dichotomy, luck, and ambition. Traditionally, the class of knight is an exclusively male class--but exceptions have been known. The quest of the knight of light is to make visible the truth as they see it--they seek to bring the light of truth to the dark places of the world. Furthermore, the light aspect player is likely to be especially persistent in their quest--they have the ambition of their aspect. If this advocacy of truth has a purpose beyond itself it is that of justice. The knight will always desire the wrong be made right. Perhaps, if this indomitable tier might have a weakness, it is in the dichotomous nature of the light aspect, as some good may be found in the grey area between good and evil, right and wrong, and black and white.

Sorry only a male image for the knight available.

@Eruca Empress of Space

The aspect of space is defined by size, distance and everything that is in space, which is actually most things. And the class of empress is the one who owns x. Thus the empress of space, me, also known as the big momma or the size queen, owns space and everything in it. That's right. I own you. I am a god. I mean, more so than the other god tiers. Like actually more than a god--a boss, infact, I am your boss, I am ALL your bosses. See that picture down there? Do you want to know how I got it so small? It's small because I litleralised it--I'm the empress of space dunderhead size is my thing. But if you want to gaze on pearls through your wrinkled hog garnets I permit you to biggerate it back to its former glory.

Empress_of_Space.jpg
    Last edited by Eruca; 12-21-2013 at 05:47 PM.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Eruca View Post
    @Eruca Empress of Space

The aspect of space is defined by size, distance and everything that is in space, which is actually most things. And the class of empress is the one who owns x. Thus the empress of space, me, also known as the big momma or the size queen, owns space and everything in it. That's right. I own you. I am a god. I mean, more so than the other god tiers. Like actually more than a god--a boss, infact, I am your boss, I am ALL your bosses. See that picture down there? Do you want to know how I got it so small? It's small because I litleralised it--I'm the empress of space dunderhead size is my thing. But if you want to gaze on pearls through your wrinkled hog garnets I permit you to biggerate it back to its former glory.

Empress_of_Space.jpg

Psshh.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

The almighty Archmage from Fantasy Land is now introducing designs for a Celestial Blueprint of Heaven (inspired by a Vent conversation which included many of our illustrious characters)!

Heaven may follow the rule of: as above so below, since the celestial could mirror the terrestrial. Or perhaps Heaven could in a certain way be brought and built here on Earth. But Heaven might also be just like the legends say, sparkling and dancing with rainbows, stars, horizons, flora, anti-gravity, aliens, wormholes, and inverted-timelines, just to name a few of its treasures.

Life in Heaven should have many odd features. For instance, maybe everything in Heaven is an edible all you can eat buffet for free, with every possible kind of positively exotic flavors. An alternative is that nobody needs to follow through with the needs and anxieties of earthly life, like pain, pooping, eating, or sleeping, since the laws of the jungle would have no reign.

Maybe there's a machine world with contraptions for great scientific feats, such as alien-generated black holes blowing jets of blotted cheese out through trans-versible white holes. Unfortunately, the aliens, indifferent to our kind, are content with having us humans command ourselves, until we signal them and their flying pigs bring back messages for contact.

Yes, I understand that a lot of that sounds kind of ludicrous, and as such, anyone is free to make revisions and add new expansions to the model.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

um....

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Yes, I understand that a lot of that sounds kind of ludicrous, and as such, anyone is free to make revisions and add new expansions to the model.

I'm glad I've inspired you Raptor but this is all a little complicated for my feeble mortal mind to engage with.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    um....
    Is it maid of time gif time?

I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Nerds will take over the world. It's true.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Hypatia View Post
    Nerds will take over the world. It's true.
    And all we have to do is saturate culture with our interests until the non-nerds no longer want it.

Anime cartoons and Big Bang Theory were just stepping stones to something more enduring.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

@chana Sylph of Doom

Doom is the aspect of loss, destruction, vengeance and power. While the class of sylph relates to secrecy, magic, and healing. In passive classes doom is enabling and as such the sylph of doom benefits from a lack of internal strife, and a internality that compliments activity and happiness. Furthermore, a sylph might be understood as the one who heals x--a sylph of doom, then, brings moderation to the lives of others. The expressions of doom, the hyperbole of the frantic that misleads, the pain of those who have lost, can be drawn out by a player of this combination--if only within herself. Such a combination of class and aspect will in purpose act much like a hope aspect player. It is no surprise that a sylph of doom will consistently find herself at odds with the nay-saying of others, the bitterness and pessimism that others might carry is foreign to her--and it would be good practice to follow her example. Naturally, a player of this combination will likely have little will to vengeance against those who have harmed them--or power over those who have not.

@Coriolis Witch of Mind

The class of witch is the one who commands x. Since the aspect of mind includes thought, theory, internalism and existentialism, it is these elements that a witch of mind will command. Indeed, her control of these expressions might seem so total as to be, well, witchcraft to others--and maybe it is. A witch will likely supply little obedience to rules beyond those she personally decides to honor. Thus, the witch is the class that refuses restrictions save for those she places on herself--but these restrictions are likely to be extensive. Like the page, the witch is a collector, but whereas the page collects the articles of her aspect to release herself, the witch collects ingredients to stir into whichever article of mastery she desires. As such, the witch of mind is a collector of thoughts and theories--each addition expanding her realm. For obvious reasons witches will often be the powerhouses of their sessions. The witch of mind is no exception--chances are she will gain the power to quite literally command the minds of others.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

@Eruca
    Thanks for this. Have you changed your name? I've lost track of name changes.
    Rogue of heart. Ha. I'm so predictable I make myself sick.

Havent been on here in forever actually. Or vent for that matter. Got lost in some crazy sx intense relationship! Retired rogue ;-)

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Nerd Squad alert!!!

This just came in the mail yesterday.