User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Rainy Day Member Ingrid in grids's Avatar

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

It's times like these I wish I had a Vent account but then I remember how lazy I am to send people PMs (especially people that didn't message me first).
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Eruca View Post
    @Misty - Sylph of Time

The class of Sylph is defined by secrecy, magic and healing. They are particularly late to ability, and certainly would not seem particularly dangerous, being feminine and refined. They are similar to the class of witch in that both are outwardly benign but are exceptionally decisive and fierce when roused. Time is the aspect of death, complexity, patience and the many layered self. In a similar manner to most time players, the Sylph of time will have gone through many selves to reach their current incarnation. Rather more uniquely, the sylph of time has the ability and will to heal the wounds and resentments of history. Thus, it is in their nature to obsessively ruminate over the past as they see it, in order to heal the time that was. Sylphs also have a taste for aesthetics and appearances, perhaps on occasion caring a little too much about how they appear.

That is it for me. I'll likely do some more of these tomorrow. If you like/agree with the god tiers I have assigned to you please do comment in the thread.
    Oooo, very good for somebody who claims to know little about me. Fitting but challenging.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Time is a good aspect for me (especially the connection to death and transitional states and multiplicity of selves), and Maid actually fits -- I could see myself being the maintainer and guardian over time (keeping things tidy and unconvoluted) as well as using power selectively in necessary situations

I think you've been doing a good job with the descriptions you've posted so far.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Schematics is when we think a bunch of stuff through before we initiate, essentially asking all of the "what-if" questions, testing everything out mentally and finding the solution, one that can bring our designs to life!

The Solution Master (originally the 583 tritype) is essentially someone who can think his way through anything, conquering it all mentally, like moving mountains at will.

These conceptual simulations are when we see ideas all unfolding mentally once the initial programming procedures have been entered into the system, telling the computers what must be done.

The final productions are the Superholographic Cybernetics, which means that its the result of previous plans put into action, since holography is the manifestation, and the cybernetics is the dynamics behind "why" it happens.

So the basic point of my "Schematics Philosophy - From Conceptual Simulations to Superholographic Cybernetics" is: With the right amount of mental preparation, anything can happen!

I'll continue with these developments later into the realms of fantasy, but now at least the kingdom knows what makes my magics work, at ideological levels anyway. And hey, who knows, maybe these fantasies will one day with the right drive and focused determination spring into being!

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    I haven't posted regularly for a number of years but once posted a lot. Not sure if we've engaged enough but if you're bored, plse do me (jenaphor/metaphor/andante).
    I'll be assigning some more god tiers much later today, I imagine. I've got *shudder* work to do in for now. So much work.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    Hi You want heart aspect don't you I know you want heart aspect all the girls want heart aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    It's times like these I wish I had a Vent account but then I remember how lazy I am to send people PMs (especially people that didn't message me first).
    If this thread results in you adopting vent into your heart I can only call it a success.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I think you've been doing a good job with the descriptions you've posted so far.
    Thanks.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

@Lexicon Seer of Rage

Seers are the ones who perceive. Rage is the aspect of belief, passion, anger and insanity/sanity. While many rage players will embody their aspect as influenced by class, the combination of seer and rage creates a rare inversion of aspect. Thus, the seer of rage perceives the passions, beliefs, anger and insanity of others while being--or attempting to be--above and separate to such a way of being herself. In other words; seers can be negatively defined by their aspect--a seer of light, for example, might occupy the dark. A seer of rage's ability to reveal and cast out irrationality, folly and melodrama is uniquely potent. Historically, a seer of rage is also likely to have literally perceived much expressions of the rage aspect in their lives--perhaps through much contact with the irrational. Such a negative position to the subjectivity of others might make a seer of rage prone to becoming an outcast of her group.

Of course I'll design you a god tier Lex I said. And Jack too she said. You want me to assign your cat a god tier I said. Yes, she said. But there are people waiting, isn't that a little selfish I said. And draw him one of those cute little outfits too she said. I said I don't think a cat can ascend to god tier. Jack can, she said, jack can do aaanything. If a cat can ascend to god tier I'll eat my hat I said.

@Jack Puss of Handicap

The class of puss is defined by adorability, squishyness, and meow meow so kawai. It is the 87th most powerful cat class. The aspect of handicap is the aspect of curses, learning disabilities, and injury. Thus, the puss of handicap will bring misfortune and cuddles to whoever they relate to.

I might have attempted to draw an outfit for Jack--I didnt actually make the many outfits so far--but then I remembered that I had already seen Jack wearing his god tier outfit!

That cone, it is unmistakably the god tier outfit of the puss of handicap. But that means...
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I just built up definitions for those terms within the spoiler:

And now lets break down the epic definition for the Mage archetype:

A mage finds themselves powerful--that is, they are or believe themselves to be as such.
    Well hey, you have to believe in yourself, maximize your individual promise in order to develop. This doesn't guarantee success, at all, but you can always get better.

While the rage aspect is the aspect of belief, passion, anger, and sanity/insanity.
    You could consider displeasure a form of empowerment, as it can drive us to change what doesn't resonate with the higher ideals.

Rage and the mage class are conflicting in that the mage is likely to be a proud rationalist, while the rage aspect is defined by the strong motivation of the passions beyond the immediately, or apparently, reasonable.
    And this further solidifies my point on the potential benefits that can come from rage. Rage should be focused with proper reason to generate effective functionality.

Furthermore, the aspect of rage is linked to spirituality and religion--that is, religious fervor--while the mage would naturally distance himself from any belief he can't substantiate. A highly unusual combination.
    This is a good conclusion; we can direct our efforts towards noble causes to truly transform the world, come to master the game by substituting the old rules and transcending their restrictions.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    This is a good conclusion; we can direct our efforts towards noble causes to truly transform the world, come to master the game by substituting the old rules and transcending their restrictions.
    Perhaps I should have given you witch. She is the one commands x, and will generally break the rules of the game in doing so. Unfortunately its...more traditionally a female profession.

@Mole Bard of Life

Bards are a hard class to pin down both literally and metaphorically. Agile and unpredictable, particularly in speech and word play, they have a natural affinity with the narrative that underlies every game session--and our lives prior. Life is the aspect of resurrection, pleasure, the sublime, and nature--that is, the "real" world. Thus, a bard of life is a poet of the real. He is likely to fulfill the role traditionally expected of bards--to recount the significant events of the age with much artistic licence taken!

@Elfboy - Prince of Light

The aspect of light is defined by visibility, luck, the dichotomy and ambition. While a prince is defined by confidence and expectancy. Class and aspect in this combination make a consistent expression. The prince of light demands that he desires--his ambition setting his sights, his expectancy pulling the trigger. A prince of light's desire is likely to concern itself with aesthetic satisfactions, a side effect of light's quest for visibility. So it is that a prince of this aspect will surround himself with the palatable and attractive--and think them so many expressions of himself, whether this be the case or otherwise.

@Maddy Rogue of Hope

A rogue will generally associate with the darker sections of the world, and are sometimes carefree and liberal to a fault--but have good hearts. Hope is the aspect of courage, faith/lack of faith and rebirth. All rogues are stubbornly individual, but so often playfully so, in fact, we might call the rogue the one who plays. While the rogue of space place with positioning, and the rogue of heart plays with *wiggle brows* others, the rogue of hope plays with the aspect of hope itself. This is either their own hope or the hope of others. The former may be a case of experimenting with faith and lack of faith in so many things--people, belief, the past, the future and the promise. Or, alternatively, with the rebirth of hope, by constantly remaking or re-representing themselves. For the latter, a rogue of this aspect is likely to bring hope to others lives, a temporary balm, for they will generally refuse to be any one person's prescription.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Eruca View Post
    @Lexicon Seer of Rage

Seers are the ones who perceive. Rage is the aspect of belief, passion, anger and insanity/sanity. While many rage players will embody their aspect as influenced by class, the combination of seer and rage creates a rare inversion of aspect. Thus, the seer of rage perceives the passions, beliefs, anger and insanity of others while being--or attempting to be--above and separate to such a way of being herself. In other words; seers can be negatively defined by their aspect--a seer of light, for example, might occupy the dark. A seer of rage's ability to reveal and cast out irrationality, folly and melodrama is uniquely potent. Historically, a seer of rage is also likely to have literally perceived much expressions of the rage aspect in their lives--perhaps through much contact with the irrational. Such a negative position to the subjectivity of others might make a seer of rage prone to becoming an outcast of her group.

Of course I'll design you a god tier Lex I said. And Jack too she said. You want me to assign your cat a god tier I said. Yes, she said. But there are people waiting, isn't that a little selfish I said. And draw him one of those cute little outfits too she said. I said I don't think a cat can ascend to god tier. Jack can, she said, jack can do aaanything. If a cat can ascend to god tier I'll eat my hat I said.

@Jack Puss of Handicap

The class of puss is defined by adorability, squishyness, and meow meow so kawai. It is the 87th most powerful cat class. The aspect of handicap is the aspect of curses, learning disabilities, and injury. Thus, the puss of handicap will bring misfortune and cuddles to whoever they relate to.

I might have attempted to draw an outfit for Jack--I didnt actually make the many outfits so far--but then I remembered that I had already seen Jack wearing his god tier outfit!

That cone, it is unmistakably the god tier outfit of the puss of handicap. But that means...

03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.