Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Is this related to tarot at all? Also do me if you'd like

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Well, on the other hand, it's kind of like trying to rewire an airplane cockpit while mid-flight.
    I'm glad you appreciate the responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    Is this related to tarot at all? Also do me if you'd like
    It is related to playing cards, I don't know about the tarot.

"Fitting the common theme of playing cards in Homestuck, a player's aspect could be analogous to a card's suit, and their class could be analogous to its rank, based on the format of cards' names and players' titles. (ex: Prince of Heart, Jack of Hearts)."

A few more coming up.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

@Misty Sorry, I do not think I know you well enough to do you justice. It tends to be the more vocal members of the forum, or those who visit vent, I have enough experience of to give tier to. I can have a stab at it anyway if you like?

@Ginkgo Rogue of Space

Beyond cunning and mischief, rogues are defined by their highly individual and stubborn pursuit of their own ends. Such will to uniqueness can combine neatly with the aspect of space. Literally, the Rogue of space wills to go where others haven't been, or be in a unique position to others. More metaphorically, a rogue of space will want to occupy the figurative outside. That is, they are drawn to living outside of the box. This combination also creates a will to privacy, as the rogue's love of freedom teams up with his aspects...well...need for space!

@JocktheMotie Heir of Mind

The heir is the one who inherits. What is inherited is down to the individual's destiny, ranging from the vulgar, such as wealth or good genes, to the many possible inherited expressions of aspect. Parents, friends, the world, the self, can all bestow inheritance, inheritance here being defined not by object or source but by inevitability. As mentioned previously, mind is the aspect of theory, thought, feeling and existentialism. Thus, a Heir of Mind is likely to inherit feeling and theory from the world, and existentialism and thought from himself. While it is usually the practice of heirs to accept their fate without question, being accustomed and well fit to reception, the mind aspect within a heir counters this tendency. The heir of mind is the questioning receiver. Finally, in a similar manner to the knight, all heirs are noble, and are recognized as such, often being fated to leadership, despite little desire to fill the roll.

@Amargith Muse of Heart

As mentioned above, the aspect of heart is related to romance, sex, friendship and the soul. The muse of heart, then, will often act as counselor and guide to friends within intimate friendships--or as a beloved muse in a even more intimate relationship! Her reflections might be her own self-knowledge put forth or played about with for her own purposes--or the soul of others, made clear. We might understand the soul, in this context, as the personality, feelings, beliefs, that make up an individual. Of course, this ability could be used for both good and ill, healing and harm, as reflected by the power unique and relatively common to heart aspect players--the ability to tear the soul of another out of the body.

I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Eruca View Post
    Rogue of Space

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Did you see what I did there?

Ginkgo

Did you see what I did there?
    mmhmm

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

@Amargith Muse of Heart

As mentioned above, the aspect of heart is related to romance, sex, friendship and the soul. The muse of heart, then, will often act as counselor and guide to friends within intimate friendships--or as a beloved muse in a even more intimate relationship! Her reflections might be her own self-knowledge put forth or played about with for her own purposes--or the soul of others, made clear. We might understand the soul, in this context, as the personality, feelings, beliefs, that make up an individual. Of course, this ability could be used for both good and ill, healing and harm, as reflected by the power unique and relatively common to heart aspect players--the ability to tear the soul of another out of the body.

I it. Thank you
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

@Misty - Sylph of Time

The class of Sylph is defined by secrecy, magic and healing. They are particularly late to ability, and certainly would not seem particularly dangerous, being feminine and refined. They are similar to the class of witch in that both are outwardly benign but are exceptionally decisive and fierce when roused. Time is the aspect of death, complexity, patience and the many layered self. In a similar manner to most time players, the Sylph of time will have gone through many selves to reach their current incarnation. Rather more uniquely, the sylph of time has the ability and will to heal the wounds and resentments of history. Thus, it is in their nature to obsessively ruminate over the past as they see it, in order to heal the time that was. Sylphs also have a taste for aesthetics and appearances, perhaps on occasion caring a little too much about how they appear.

That is it for me. I'll likely do some more of these tomorrow. If you like/agree with the god tiers I have assigned to you please do comment in the thread.

I haven't posted regularly for a number of years but once posted a lot. Not sure if we've engaged enough but if you're bored, plse do me (jenaphor/metaphor/andante).

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

It is related to playing cards, I don't know about the tarot.

"Fitting the common theme of playing cards in Homestuck, a player's aspect could be analogous to a card's suit, and their class could be analogous to its rank, based on the format of cards' names and players' titles. (ex: Prince of Heart, Jack of Hearts)."

A few more coming up.
    The minor arcana of tarot cards is a lot like playing cards, they have 4 suits that match up with playing card suits (cups, pentacles, wands, swords) and in addition to numbers have the page, knight, queen and king court cards.